Thirty-four: Final

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It has been a year already, Baekhyun and I are still not married but I am still his fiancé. The ride is rough, Baekhyun is not my ideal type and I don't know how I end up helplessly in love with him. I am not complaining though since Baekhyun is the sweetest guy here on earth, aside from Sehun of course. Our relationship went through a lot. Taein, she is still bugging us every once in a while but I am really thankful that there is Myungsoo who will always hold her back. I still hate her guts, don't misunderstand me, she really has this vibe that pisses me off every time. But nonetheless, I learned how to hold myself back, with the help of Baekhyun and Sehun.

Sehun is on the peak of his career, or maybe not yet. He has been flying back and forth to different country for fan meets and concerts. We haven't talk for a while now but he is still somewhat capable of sending me messages, once a day, twice a week or something like that. I am happy for him, the last time I saw him, he is smiling so wide, telling me that he enjoys what he is doing and he is already seeing someone now, secretly. He's dating an actress, I guess he belongs there. That is his world now and I am supporting him just as much as how he support me, us. As long as he is happy, I see no problem in that.

 

***

 

"You're up early…" mutters by Baekhyun as I felt him hug me from the back. We are in a vacation, to Busan to be specific and I am standing in the veranda of the house that we are currently staying at. He just closed his latest deal with some foreign company and he invited me celebrate his success. I'm no longer working in a magazine company since Baekhyun had been bugging me about how busy is my job for me, that I don't have time for him. We fought endlessly about that, telling him I need a job to provide my needs. In the end, he won. I quit my job but he helps me get into his brother's business. The work is easier and I still get to see Hyun Woo every now and then as I am working with her mother. Baekhyun drops by once in a while when he has free time and takes note, he doesn't forget to bring me food or things whenever he drops by.

"Hmm…" I happily hum as I hold his arms around mine. Baekhyun is warm and cold at the same time. He is the comfort I have been looking for in my life. I am happy I found him and lucky that he feels the same way. This is more what I have asked for. This is just like a dream, my greatest dream. I am lucky that even though I don't have a family that I can call on my own, he has his that treats me like one and soon enough I am going to be a part of his.

Baekhyun rests his chin on my shoulder, breathing heavily that somewhat tickles me. He tightened his grip on me as he pressed a kiss on my skin. "Good morning…" he whispers against my ear which makes me smile. "Good morning, Hyun…" I replied with affection. I felt how his lips curve a smile. I love this, me and Baekhyun with nothing to worry. A simple moment like this is one of the reasons why I am still falling deeply in love with him. He knows what to say, he knows what to touch, as if he's putting a spell on me. "Where do you want to go today?" He asked as I saw him took a glance on me. "Can we just cuddle? Let's just start the tour tomorrow…" I mumbled. I love hanging out with him, no doubt about that but sometimes I am all satisfied with just him here beside me. I don't care if we are still in our pj's, all I need is him. "Movie, perhaps? I'll rent DVDs…" Baekhyun suggested as he let go of me only to turn me around to face him. Bed hair, crumpled clothes and chinky eyes. How unfair that he still looks handsome without trying?

I didn't know I have been staring at him for a while now until Baekhyun pointed it out. "You're spacing out, love. Am I that gorgeous that you always space out?" I laugh playfully, punching his arm lightly. "Shut up, Hyun! You're annoying~" I replied as I walked past him. "What do you want for breakfast?" I shouted so that he could hear me. "Let's eat outside and then rent DVDs on our way…"

"If that's what your highness want, then I guess, we should do that" I chuckled as I turned to him. Baekhyun is smirking and then quickly rushes to me, lifting me up as if I am just some sort of pillow. "You're the Queen, Saeron." He told me while laughing.

This is one of our moments that I will cherish forever.

 

***

 

"The fault in our stars…" Baekhyun trails making me turned to him. "What is that?" I asked as I turned to him, taking two horror dvds on the way. "Have you seen this?" Baekhyun asked me as he raised the dvd he was holding. I read the title and then shook my head. I once heard some of my co-worker talking about the movie, seemed like a hit, but never had the chance to actually see the movie. "Let's try this out, hm?" I nodded my head humming in the process. In the end, we rent five dvds.

Baekhyun and I also bought snacks so we could enjoy the movie even more.

 

"Are you comfortable?" Baekhyun asked as he sits beside me just after the movie starts. I turned to him, muttering a simple yes with a smile. Baekhyun grins and then wraps his arm around my shoulder, snuggling close to me. "Hug me whenever you feel scared…" Baekhyun whispers next to my ear making me smirk. Baekhyun is a scaredy-cat when it comes to horror movies and I love it, so much, whenever he acts all manly when he is with me. He knows that I am aware of his weakness but he still try not to scream, which sometimes, no offense, I found funny. "Yes, manly Hyun~" I sing-song, grinning. Baekhyun gave me a kissed on the forehead before averting his eyes to the screen in front of us.

I snuggle close to Baekhyun, resting my head on his chest, sniffing his scent. I feel so at home. I felt how Baekhyun chuckles after I did that. He rubs my shoulder blade, glancing at me for once in a while.

"Jeez…" I heard him murmur so I looked up only to see him closing his eyes. I chuckled and then pecked his chin. "Do not close your eyes!" I whined, smirking in the process. "I swear the white scaring looking girl will appear right now…" he replied, ignoring my request. I puffed a breath before looking back to the screen. My baby isn't really manly after all.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter