Twenty-one: Baekhyun? II

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

B A E K H Y U N ?

Double update! Go to the previous chapter first before reading this. (:

 

 

Saeron immediately dialed Kyungsoo's phone number. As soon as Kyungsoo answers it, she fires him questions. "Have you met Baekhyun already? Do you think he acts weird? Is that Baekhyun for real? Do you think he has problem with his head?" Kyungsoo laughs a little after hearing Saeron. "Yes, I met him already and he doesn't acts weird at all. He's still the playful Baekhyun, why are you asking?" Saeron flinched. "I don't know. He looks like a jerk to me." She said but decided to drop the topic off as she asks him how his day is.

 

Friday had come and she doesn't feel well at all. She felt so weak but still went to the Byun's main building. She wears make up to cover up her pale face and wears extra thick clothes to keep her warm. She knocks twice before entering. Baekhyun is sitting on his chair with his back facing him as he's staring at the glass wall behind his desk. He could see what's happening from the outside. The view is beautiful as his office is on the 9th floor. She cleared , telling him that she is already inside. "Isn't it rude to enter someone's office without their permission?" He asked still not facing her. There he is again. He's being mean to her. "But I knock twice…" she defended, a little offended. "But I haven't signaled you to come in. Not yet." He replied, still back-facing her. "Do you want me to go out and knock again and wait for your signal?" She asked sarcastically, knowing that he would feel sorry after that remark. She smirks to herself after his silence. That's what he's supposed to do. "Yes, please do." left ajar, surprised by his response. Was he even for real? "Excuse me?" She asked. "I told you, go out and knock, again." Saeron was scoffed but still do what she has told. He is seriously a jerk. She should have known.

 

Baekhyun quickly hides the box of chocolates and then try finds his handkerchief. He heard her knocks and he panics. "Not yet! Can you wait a little?" He shouted and then opened the drawers but still couldn't find his handkerchief. He's eating the chocolates he intends to give to Saeron but he just can't stop himself to have a bite. And that bite turned out to be eating it all. His mouth, nose, and a little bit of his cheek is smeared with chocolates as it melts on his hand as he eats. He can't just use his coat to wipe his face. He cursed to himself. Where the heck does he put his handkerchief? He heard her knocks again but ignore as he looks down beneath his desk but it wasn't there. He gets up and about to call his secretary but was taken aback when Saeron is already inside his office, fire mirroring her eyes. She is surely angry. Saeron blinked once, twice before biting her lips, preventing herself from laughing. Baekhyun turned around, cursing to himself. Saeron cleared . "Use mine…" he heard her say before he heard walks towards his receiving area. He turns around, seeing plain white handkerchief, with her initials at the lower part of it, on his table. He takes it and uses it to wipes his face. He caught her scent on it and he smiles before pocketing it.

 

"Can we start now?" Saeron asked in a cold manner. Baekhyun smirks, nodding. "So…" she trails forgetting her question. Saeron mentally face palm herself. Way to ruin what you have started, Saeron. Way to ruin. She thought. She decided to act like she doesn't care at all. If Baekhyun doesn't want her back and then she, should acts like that too, even thought she clearly knows that she still loves him. She is fine seeing him, she is fine with that, that can make it up for now. As long as she can see him, she will only have to keep her front. It hurts her, of course, but his presence is enough to make it up to her. "Why did you keep your profile private in the past?" She started, clicking her recorder on, not looking at him. Baekhyun shrugs. "I just did. I don't like the thought of people knowing everything about me, where I live, who I am with, and such. I want to be a private person besides… that keeps girls curious about you." He answered plainly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter