Twenty-nine: Seduction

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

S E D U C T I O N

 

Baekhyun holds her face as his kisses crawl to her lips, giving her passionate yet chaste kiss. Baekhyun's other hand sneakily went to her behind, giving her back a squeeze making the girl growls against his lips. His touches are burning her skin, as if his hands are on fire. It gives her chills, shivers and it turns her on. She wants to hold him, kiss him, and make love with him. Her heart is racing, knocking her chest so hard. She can feel his love, his passion. He is driving her crazy. Baekhyun pulled away letting the girl catch her breath as he push her back against the bed with him hovering above her. He has his usual playful smile as he brushes his hair off her face. He holds her shoulder, leaning down to whisper in her ear. "You're the purest thing I've ever seen…" he whispers seductively which actually turns her on even more. It's suffocating, the air is killing her. His breath brushing against her skin makes her shivers. Baekhyun whispers dirty things in her ear, his fantasy, and the things he wants to do to her. His hand caresses her cheeks, giving her lips a peck. "I really want to do you right now, but I'm sleepy as !" Baekhyun cursed under his breath, growling as he hops off of her and then lie besides her. Saeron stared ahead of her before chuckling, slapping his arm. She turned to the side and then gives his forehead a poke playfully. "You're really unbelievable!" Saeron muttered. How dare he to turn her on and then leave her hanging? Baekhyun smirked, wrapping his arms around her, pulling her close before kissing her temple. "You should have told me earlier, I could have drink a cup of coffee~" he jokes as he rubs her back, up and down. Saeron giggles, looking up to kiss his chin. "You're such a jerk, do you know that?" She replied, playfully biting his collarbone. She gives it few butterfly kisses before nibbling on it, making sure to have him marked as hers. Baekhyun groans, feeling himself hardening down his friend with just her lips attached to his neck. Baekhyun growls, gently pushing her head away from his neck. He claimed her lips, hand started to travel on her stomach. It went under her shirt; he smirks as Saeron become more submissive. She isn't lying after all. "I love you…" he whispers against her lips before his hand squeeze right making the girl gasps and that's how he claimed her tunnel. His tongue explores her cavern, making sure to taste every inch of her. Naughtily, Saeron bits his tongue making the boy groans in pain. "That hurts!" Baekhyun winced as he pecks her lips. Saeron giggles hugging him. Baekhyun freed her chest as he wraps his arm around her too. "Good night, princess~" He muttered as he closes his eyes. Saeron hums, scooting close to him as she, as well, close her eyes to drift off to sleep.

 

"Call me as soon as you landed…" Baekhyun reminded her as he drops Saeron off to the airport. Saeron is flying to Jeju Island to meet the famous musician and composer Park Chanyeol. As much as he wanted to go with her, he just couldn't. He still has business and project to think of. "I will, stop reminding me every minute." Saeron commented exaggerating him. Baekhyun scoffed but wraps his hand behind her. Saeron playfully pinches his cheeks as she faces him. "Where are the others?" Baekhyun asked as he looks around the place. They are going to board anytime soon but her assistant and the other crew are still nowhere to be found. "They'll be here before we board, don't worry." She assured him. Baekhyun turned to her and then nods, giving her kiss on the forehead. "Why are you still here? You might as well go to work before your father freaked out again." Saeron said as he pulled away, remembering how Baekhyun's father freaked out for not seeing him to the company's important meeting. His presence is needed as he is the one assigned to report the business' progress and the contract they have dealt with the Kim's. In the end, it was found out that he woke up late and that caused the meeting to be an hour delayed. He had been scolded after that by his furious father telling him that he should have think of the others who woke up early despite being so busy just to attend the meeting. "I've told them I'll send you off." He said, taking her hand to intertwine with his. He looks at their hands, smiling at how they look, their hands fitted together as if they were made as pair. Saeron placed her head on his shoulder, leaning on him as she closes her eyes. Baekhyun turned to him and then smile, pinching his nose. "Lady, I am not your bed." He jokes as he looks ahead of them.

Soon enough, the others have arrived just couple of minutes before they have been called to finally board the plane. "Say hello to him for me" Baekhyun said before giving her one final kiss before letting her go. "I will. Take care of yourself!" Saeron said waving goodbye.

 

***

 

Saeron immediately unpacked her things when she entered her room with her girl roommate. She was about to leave her room to explore the beauty of the island when she remembered how Baekhyun reminded her to call him as soon as she landed, and guess what, she completely forgotten about it. She quickly took her phone from her bag and then runs out of their room and to the elevator. She tried dialing Baekhyun's phone number but he isn't answering and she's guessing that he is already busy so just decided to just call him later.

She walked around the hotel first before roaming the place. The place is indeed magical, the sight is breathtaking and the air is fresh. Oh how bad she wants to have a vacation here with Baekhyun.

She walks around until she couldn't feel her feet anymore as she felt really tired.

 

"Sorry, I'm in a meeting earlier." Baekhyun immediately tells her as soon as she answered his call. "You don't have to say sorry, Hyun…" Saeron hums as she lies on her bed. "Unni, wanna go out?" Saeron's roommate, or I might say their intern, invited her smiling. Saeron smiles genuinely but rejects her nicely. "I've already walk around while you're asleep, tomorrow maybe?" She asked smiling as well. Hyejin nods and then waves her goodbye before walking out of their room cheerfully. She might be excited to see the beauty of the island. Averting her attention back to Baekhyun, she says, "Have you eaten already?" She heard him hums making her smile. Was it weird to miss someone already even if they have practically seen each other this afternoon? She wants to hug him so bad. "How 'bout you?"

"Yes, I have eaten already." Saeron answers as she rolls to the other side of the bed, trying to find comfortable position to sleep as she hugs the large white fluffy pillow.

"Saeron-ah~" Baekhyun trails making the girl hums in response as she snuggles deep the pillow.

"I'll go home now; I'll call you when I get home." Saeron snaps, pouting to herself. She still wants to hear his voice.

"Can you just drive without hanging up?" she tried to convince him but Baekhyun refused her.

"I don't think I could concentrate in my driving with you talking in the background. Sorry, babe!" Saeron sighs understanding him. She hums an okay before Baekhyun hangs up. Saeron already felt her eyes dropping slowly, feeling tired at the moment. No one could blame her though; she roamed the place on her own. She then reaches out for her phone and then sends him message.

To: Hyun

Just sleep when you got home. I'm already feeling so sleepy so I'll go to sleep earlier.

Good night. I love you! xo

 

Baekhyun reads her message, sighing. But he wants to talk to her! He felt like he's already missing her and he hates that. Her effects on him are unbelievable. He then starts typing on his phone before sending it to her.

To: Mrs. Byun ;)

Alright, sleep well baby. I love you too!

Baekhyun then flicks his room's lights off and then the lamp on the side the table of the bed before wrapping himself beneath the blanket. The next few days are sure really going to be boring for him.

 

***

 

"Good morning, Hyun. Did I wake you up?" Saeron worriedly asked as she heard him groans next in line. She could also hear him yawning which makes her yawns too. That is too contagious. "Don’t worry. I should really wake up early today." He replied as he rubs his eyes cutely. Saeron nods as she hums. "Don't overdo it, Hyun. You also need a break, just rest first." Baekhyun chuckles, nodding his head. "I will, I just want to finish this project as soon as possible. Taein has been a little bit clingy nowadays, I could tell she's reaching out to my father and we don't want to know what she wants." Saeron clucked his tongue. Knowing Taein, she knows that the girl won't back off anytime soon. She already grew close to Baekhyun and almost has him by her side every day and Saeron knows that Taein won't let that little chance of her, about Saeron being away and make a move on him, to slip away. She hates that even though Baekhyun told her that he is not interested dating her she still doesn't backs off. Why it is the girls around her boyfriend just can't seem to give up? Do they enjoy openly flirting with her boyfriend with her in front of their face? Another problem is Baekhyun just can't seem to be harsh and just keeps on rejecting them nicely. Somehow, being harsh is the only way to have them back off, and in Taein's case that's the only way. "I am so going to rip you into two when you let her get into you." She warned annoyed. Baekhyun laughs as he gets up; walking to the bathroom to brush his teeth, still has his phone against his ear. "No, that's not going to hap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter