Thirty-two: Persistence

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

P E R S I S T E N C E

 

"Good morning, sunshine!" Saeron immediately smile when she heard the voice of the man she loves the most. Baekhyun tucks her hair behind her ear as Saeron turns to him. With a smile, she greeted him back with the same affection, lovingly gazing at him. "What time is it?" Baekhyun quickly frowns, not pleased with her very first morning question. "Why are you asking that? Can we just forget the time and cuddle for a while?" He said as he pouted his lips making Saeron chuckles to his childishness. Shaking her head a little, she ruffles his hair. "Stop doing that! I'm not a kid!" Baekhyun whines, wrapping his arm around her middle, pulling her for a hug, snuggling his face on the crook of her neck. That is when Saeron noticed that she is still under the blanket as she felt his covered body against her bare. Saeron shyly blush as she remembers the night she just shared with her finest boyfriend. Baekhyun seems to notice her blushing, and quietness, so he pulled himself away from her neck to ask why, making the girl turn even redder. Saeron looks up to him with a shy smile, lightly hiding her face from him. "Can you get me some clothes?" She asked him under her breath. Baekhyun tilted his head trying to comprehend her words before laughing at her. Saeron hides herself under the blanket, lightly punching the boy in the arm. Baekhyun laughs for the last time before leaning in to kiss her forehead, hand naughtily snakes to her behind and give the twin a light squeeze. "Ya!" Saeron whines as she slaps his hand off of her. "What? It's not like I haven't seen them." He said teasing her and then winks afterwards. Saeron scoffed, poking his forehead using his forefinger. "You don't say! Get up and get me clothes!" She whined with an annoyed yet flustered voice, blushing at the same time. "Go get your clothes, you have feet, baby~" Baekhyun smirks. "Yaa! Get me clothes! How dare you get yourself clothes and dress up while I am still underneath this gaddamn blanket. Come on, before I freeze to death!" Saeron whimpers as she pushed him away from her body. "I can give you body heat, you know~" Baekhyun sing-song making the girl blushes even more, if that's even more possible. "Shut up! Please, Byun Baekhyun-ssi, get me clothes!" Saeron whines, pouting her lips after. Baekhyun chuckles as he pinches his nose. "You're so cute, babe." He said in a very serious tone. "I am afraid that there will be someone that might steal you from me." Saeron blinks twice before his words sink in her mind. "Shouldn't I be the one saying that? I mean, look at you… you're… gorgeous. You're so lovely, passionate, generous and handsome; every girl will kill just to be with you." Baekhyun looked at Saeron and then kissed her nose. "But I only want you…" Baekhyun told her. "What if you find other girl more pretty and lo--" Baekhyun immediately cut her off knowing what she will say. "That's impossible! You're the prettiest of them all." Saeron sighs. "You are the only one I want. You can get rid of me but I will never get rid of you… hmm, I think I will never leave you alone even if you tell me to get lost." He added. Saeron smiles but with still a frown on her face. Baekhyun reaches out to massage her face until she relaxes before he stands up. "I'll get you clothes." He said before kissing her forehead. Saeron watched him walks out of his room and when she heard the door clicked closed, she sat up, covering her body using his blanket. "So cheesy… it's giving me chills…" she said with a smile.

 

"I have a party to attend to, would you like to come with me, of course as my date?" Baekhyun asked as he sits, watching Saeron prepares for their breakfast. Somehow, he found Saeron more gorgeous and y with his clothes on. Never in his wildest dream that he, ever, thought about a girl wearing his clothes. He once thought that it was ridiculous. Girls will surely looks like a hanger if they will use their man's shirt. But then the girl in front of him proved him wrong. He is the prettiest and iest woman he ever laid his eyes on. Saeron paused for second or two before shrugging. "When will that be? I don't think I have so much free time in my hand." Saeron answered without looking at him. Baekhyun puff a breath as he continues watching her, eyeing her every move. He felt disgusted to himself though. Ever since he brought his shirt to her, he is always anticipating her reaching something above her that needs her to lift her hands making the shirt crawl upwards revealing some skin to his eyes. "Next Saturday. It's going to be our new product launching, to be honest, the one I have been working to." Baekhyun answered, eyes not leaving her. Saeron glances at him, watching his expression. Immediately, Baekhyun look away with his red-tinted face. "Really? If that so, I think I could give that a room." Baekhyun hums as a reply while Saeron already turn her back to him, continuing what she is doing. "Do you want me to help?" He asked wanting to stand up and go near her so that he couldn't stare at her anymore. "No, I'm fine. Just stay still" she hums focusing on chopping ingredients. Baekhyun sighs, placing his chin on his palm as his elbow supported its weight. I seriously am having trouble here even when I am just sitting.  "I want to go shopping today, baby~" Baekhyun said trying to get her attention. Saeron only hums making the boy frowns. Baekhyun stands up and then went behind her. "Babe, are you listening to me?" He asks as he snakes his arms around her middle, the thing he likes doing. Saeron smiles, lightly patting his cheeks when he rests his head on her shoulder; looking at what she is doing. "I'm sorry, what is it again?" Saeron asks as she prepares the pan, pushing Baekhyun away from her. Baekhyun quickly reattached himself to her making her giggles. "I said, I want to go shopping…" Saeron doesn't answer as she return her attention to her dish, waiting for it to be done, Baekhyun didn't mind though as he was too caught up with her swift movement while hugging her from behind. (A/N: Idk. This is just too sweet. That hugs from behind. /day dreaming/)

 

"I think you're prepared enough to be my wife…" Baekhyun trails, smiling cheekily at her as she serves their food. Saeron chuckles as she slightly shakes her head, grinning at him. "Why? Do you want to propose now?" She asked teasingly with a knowing look making Baekhyun chuckles. "I am just thinking about you. I could marry you now but I don't want to rush you… besides you looks like a really reliable wife" he answered seriously. "I've been living alone for such a long time, this is normal to me." Baekhyun scoffed, averting his attention to the food, which is in front of him, with a pout. "Take a bath after eating, we'll go shopping…" he said before started eating.

 

***

 

Baekhyun for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter