One: Break up

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

T H E  B R E A K  U P

 

Walking side by side, she turned to her boyfriend. She was happy that finally her boyfriend called her, telling her they should meet. She was so excited while looking through her closet, having a hard time what clothes to wear for their supposed-to-be date. She hasn't seen him for three weeks now and she was so happy when he called. She expects him to give her flowers and chocolates when they meet but all she got were cold eyes.

Lee Saeron is currently walking at the park with her two-year boyfriend named Oh Sehun. They are so in love with each other. They started dating after Do Kyungsoo, her friend, sent her to a blind date. At first, she thought that it will never works out for her. Who wants to date a family-less girl? She was abandoned by her parents. She was an orphan girl. She thought that dating a girl like her is a waste of time. Parents nowadays are so conservative. They want their children to marry a person with a good family background. What could she possibly offer if she doesn't have a family in the very first place? Nothing. She planned not showing up but she felt guilty. What if the man shows up and waits for her? But then she knows that she would be rejected after knowing that she doesn't have family, that there is no one supporting her. After an hour arguing with herself, she decided to show up and face the man…

Flashback…

She went to the restaurant that Kyungsoo have told her. She read his last message saying 'Good luck. Get your man!' before stepping inside the said restaurant. She was ten minutes later and she does it on purpose. Boys should wait for their girl, right? The waiter welcomed her in and asked her if she had reservation. "I have, in the name of Do Kyungsoo…" she trailed shyly. The waiter smiled at her before escorting her inside. She followed the waiter and then she saw him stops in front of the table near the back. She could already see the man's back. She swallowed her nervousness before walking towards her 'date'. She doesn't forget to thanks the waiter who escorted her before the waiter walk off the scene.

"Good evening, sorry I'm late." She greeted shyly, bowing a little before taking a seat. The man stood up and then bowed nervously in front of her. She can't help but smile after seeing the man blushed. "No, it's okay. I just came earlier." He replied smiling before sitting. "I truly am sorry." She repeated and then boy just shook it away. "I am Sehun by the way, Oh Sehun." He started standing up, extending his right hand. Saeron does the same and accepted his hand. "I am Saeron, Lee Saeron. It is nice meeting you." She said smiling. The boy mirrored her friendly gestures and smile back at her.

The dinner turns out well unexpectedly for Saeron as she doesn't expect him to be so kind to her. He is a college student, just like her, and he is currently attending in a prestigious university. He looks so rich to her eyes and she was right about it when he started telling stories about him. She couldn't believe how a rich and handsome man like him can't even get a girlfriend without undergoing to a blind date. He said, he wants to try something new and see if it will work out. They both had fun, after dinner they take a walk.

"I hope this will not be our last time seeing each other…" he started looking at the girl who is walking besides him. The girl met her eyes and she smiles, which somewhat gives warm to the boy. "Sure, but I am telling you, I don't have family. Your parents might get disappointed." She replied looking ahead of her. Sehun took her hand to turn her around before setting it free after a few seconds. "They wouldn't mind." He said smiling. Saeron nods and then smile afterwards. This feels like a magic for her. Who would like a girl like her? "So, I really should get your number now. I'm afraid I'll forget asking you later." He said shyly while rubbing the back of his head. "Oh, yea… yea, sure." She said almost whispering before taking her phone inside her handbag. They both exchanged numbers and after an hour or so, they decided to part ways. "I really want to insist to drive you home." He said looking at her through his opened car's window. Saeron shook her head while smiling. "I'm okay and besides I am just some couple of streets away. I could go home by myself but thank you for offering." She answered smiling genuinely. Sehun sighed nodding in defeat. "Okay then, it looks like you wouldn't change your mind. Get home safe!" They both waved goodbye at each other before he drove off.

After that night, they began texting each other, which soon lead to calling. They also started seeing each other every once and a while that soon becomes five times a month and then two times a week. Their relationship bloomed after couple of dates and has been in a relationship after three months of courting.

End of flashback…

She turned to Sehun and then sighs to herself. "Babe, is there a problem?" She finally asked, still bothered of his silent treatment. She doesn't expect him to be like this, she thought he will be as excited as her. He loves her, right? But what is wrong? "Sehun-ah!?" She called out. Sehun looked at her and then sighs. "Let's go sit over there." He said pointing the bench near the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter