Gravity [Jessica]

Song For You (random and one shot collections)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Something always brings me back to you.
It never takes too long.
No matter what I say or do I'll still feel you here 'til the moment I'm gone.

 

You hold me without touch.
You keep me without chains.
I never wanted anything so much than to drown in your love and not feel your reign.

 

Jessica POV

 

“SNSD Tiffany will launch her solo debut at January, stay tune!”

 

I read the news through my phone on my break. Right after I announced to fans that I will have solo album on February, the news about Tiffany spread. Some strategy to knock me down, huh?

 

I’d never had contact again with her since 9/30, yeah the day when I’m gone

 

I always emphasized myself that I won’t met her, include her or involved with everything they did, especially her.

 

I hate her, but these feelings seems stranger to me. More I hate her, I remember her even more

 

Our first meet, our debut, our time and many more

 

Like, she always here with me whatever the circumstances is

 

******

 

I was attend the event with Kris, former member of EXO at China. We talked a lot about our old agency, about his case and about my career now. Being with Kris reminded me about my pain when there’s no one defend me from the condition when CEO Kim told me out from SNSD. It’s been a years, but my heart still feel the pain whenever SNSD news comes out

 

I should be there, with them

 

I decided to take a drive alone without my manager for releasing stress on my mind. Enjoy the scenery at the night, China always gave different vibes for me. Always gave positives vibes, because I’m not bumping into many haters.

 

I saw the straight road so empty, it make my adrenaline raise so stimulant. I’m stepping on the gas pedal, with many force for making my car faster. The adrenaline rush is into me right now, control over my logical mind.

 

Suddenly I hear Tiffany’s voice out of nowhere

 

“Jessie, don’t do something stupid!”

 

I was shocked and stepping on the break. My breath is very heavy. Impossible, I’m alone. Tiffany was never with me again!

 

“You never care of me!” I scream from top of my lungs, let my tears streaming down while I starting the engine again

 

“Jessica! Stop the car! You take yourself into danger, please!” suddenly Tiffany’s voice comes again. But for now, I decided to ignore it. It must be my hallucination because lately I got insomnia. I speed up my car until I reach something strange, I thought that the road still straight but suddenly my eyes see a fence. The lamp sign that usually lead us to turn is off. Panics attack suddenly hit me hard, I can’t move the steer. I was frozen for a while until my car hit a big rock and make it turn over, two times.

 

The last thing I remembered, there some people scream because they found me already lying on the crashed car. Black out hitting me after that.

 

******
Set me free, leave me be.
I don't want to fall another moment into your gravity.
Here I am and I stand so tall, just the way I'm supposed to be.
But you're on to me and all over me.

 

My head hurt like crazy when I tried to open my eyes. I can’t feel my leg and my left hand. My eyes is blurry. All I can see is white ceiling, smell of medicine and so many machines that connected to my petite body. Where am I right now?

Please log in to read the full chapter