Mistakes From the Past, Always Come Back in the Future (1)

Let Me Know That it's Over

A frustrated sigh left Taehyungs lips. How long did he have to redo his scene? Some members did farely well, while this was V's 4th time doing his individual shot. He didn't even get to the cutting hair part. To make the burden even more discouraging, he was getting scolded about the same things when they were recording the song. Apparently, his facial expressions were too sad instead of bitter.

He tried so hard to convert his anguish into anger, but all attempts failed. Despite telling himself to let go of Hoseok multiple times today, and the day before, here he was getting upset by just thinking of the two dancers together. It was somewhat a relief that he was able to feel the sadness once again, because when he couldn't feel anything it scared him. Taehyung started to question his love for the older, but when the pain came back it assured him. Yet, it would have been helpful if it didn't happen when filming.

Frankly, the second youngest thought if he had something else he would have been able to do this much better and easily. If he had something like Jungkook which involved smashing a piano, or Jimin who got to hit a punching bag, then maybe displaying hate could come naturally. But having to stare into a mirror and rely solely on his emotions and acting, that was much more difficult.

After a short break, V was put on the set once again to try his shot. He closed his eyes, taking in a deep breath. He could do this.

Hearing the sound of the director saying to start, Taehyung made slow foot steps to the mirror ahead. When he got close enough, the vocalist slapped his hand onto the glass before getting a quick glance at his reflection. The only thing he could see in his eyes was sorrow. Closing his eyes quickly, he leaned into the mirror, his forehead coming in contact with the cold surface. A sigh left his lips, and even though it was scripted it really did leave naturally.

The rest was a bit easy. Yes, even though he did get scolded for being too emotional, they needed the depressing scenes. So doing those were a piece of cake as he simply had to do what he did best and bring his hands into the wet wig that attatched to his hair. Then the hard part came. Screams from the director came, telling him to now show his frustration and how mad he was.

Taehyung turned around so he was facing the mirror once again. He glared hard into the mirror, slamming his palm onto the glass one more time. Throwing every thought out the window, the only thing in his mind was Jimin. How much he truley hated the lead dancer. How much he wanted to just throw him off a cliff or something for being so heartless and stupid. For taking away his boyfriend.

"Good, good! Keep it up!" The director ordered, finally giving the second youngest praise. "Now bring up the scissors! The scissors!" he contined to yell through the megaphone.

The vocalist started to feel proud of himself, he was finally getting further than before. Bringing the scissors up, he kept his fiery gaze on the mirror. After positioning himself to get ready to cut, he waited a few moments before the director told him to snip off the wig. When the fake hair fell to the ground, V's eyes became much more visible. Now, he could really see the hate the flooded his eyes, it almost made him feel bad. Before he could get lost in his own eyes, the sudden call of the director snapped him back to reality, saying that Taehyung was finally done his individual shot.

 

It was about midnight by the time their shooting for the day ended. They still had a bit more to redo, but the directors still had to look over that, so for now they were let off. The first thing Taehyung did when getting inside was flop onto the couch, getting some complaints from the other members how he was taking up so much space. But eventually it worked out when Seokjin squirmed under the second youngest legs and his head ended up being on Yoongis lap.

"Hey, I heard you got scolded today." Hoseok commented with a soft chuckle before ruffling his boyfriends hair. The main dancer then sat himself in front of the couch everyone seemed to be crowding around.

"Yea, I couldn't get the right feelings," V explained, the usual happiness of seeing his lover never coming.

"Well it's hard when you're in a happy relationship." Suga pointed out, leaving the two to nothing to say in agreement.

"It's also hard when you're in a bad relationship." The second youngest suddenly blurted out, taking the other three aback.

"But our song is about a bad relationship," Jin commented.

"Our song may be about bad relationshps. But, what if I'm so hurt it's beyond anger? What if they hurt you so much the only thing you can do is cry?" Taehyung exclaimed slowly sitting up while he talked. He didn't even realize his voice was rising.

"Is there something you two need to talk about?" Yoongi asked slowly, shifting in his seat getting ready to leave.

"No, we don't. But I just want to ask you one thing Hoseok hyung." V said, his voice quieting down. "Just tell me. Are you happy in this relationship?"

Then it went silent. The two oldest members could feel the hidden tension from the couple now as it became completely exposed. It was so strong that no one moved, it was as if anyone did the wrong thing everything was going to go crashing down. It soon felt as if everyone stopped breathing, waiting for the long awaited answer from the main dancer. Seconds soon turned into minutes, as the older still didn't say a word. He simply kept his gaze to the ground.

"I ing knew it." Was all Taehyung could say under his breath before bolting off the couch and storming off into his room, not forgetting to slam the door when he got there.

Hearing the sudden door slam made the two oldest members flinch in their seat, as they got dragged back to reality. Hoseok on the other hand let out a straggled breath.

"Hoseo-"

"I-it's fine." The younger assured, but the way his voice cracked and trembled gave it away. Wanting to get out of there as fast as possible, he stumbled onto his feet and headed to Jimins room.

This had gone in the direction he always wanted. He wanted Taehyung to forget him, hate him, anything aside from love him. But still, as much as he knew it would hurt when the time came, he wouldn't have expected it until much later. Or maybe he just wanted the time to come much later. Maybe deep down in his heart he knew the younger was going to hate him soon, but he wanted to believe it wasn't going to be until after a few more months. He wasn't ready to let him go. Not yet. Not anytime soon.

The rapper genuinely thought that tonight was going to be good. Jimin hadn't been eyeing him at all and he wasn't harrasing the older to give him attention either, so he found it a good opportunity to talk to his lover. But he could feel something wasn't right. The second Taehyung didn't even spare a glance at him, he knew something was wrong. When the youngers eyes didn't light up and his smile didn't appear on his face, he knew the youngers heart had changed. But he really didn't expect Taehyung to burst out in front of the members.

Storming into the lead dancers room, he kicked the door open. The first thing he saw was the younger he was looking for, sitting up on the bed staring at the door with his phone in his hand. "God! You scared me!" Jimin exclaimed before sighing and lying back down. Right when the vocalist was about to bring the device in his hand back up to his face, J-Hope snatched it from him. "Hey wh-"

"Get rid of that ing video. Now!" The rapper yelled, before throwing the phone with all his force at the wall. The only thing he could feel at the moment was the anger coursing through his veins and his blood pressure rising.

Just as the lead dancer was about to answer back, the older didn't give him time to even open up his mouth. Grabbing the lead vocalist by the collar, he began to holler more. "I swear to god, if I see any evidence of that . I will ing beat your with a bat and throw you off a cliff so you can just die in hell where you ing belong!" He shouted before raising his fist, ready to give a blow right across the others face. But he stopped himself and instead threw the younger boy aside as if he was a useless rag doll.

In all honesty, Jimin was actually terrified of his hyung for a second. He didn't know that the main dancer had it in him to be able to yell such things, or really yell at all. The vocalist even believed for a second the older was going to punch him. Even though he had seen hate in his eyes that no one would be able to ever see, the younger had never seen that much from J-Hope. But, when the other didn't strike him in the end, it brought his confidence up once again.

When the youngers body hit the ground with a loud thud, Hoseok glared at him, the pent up anger still not even close to satisfied yet. But he stopped himself from doing anymore because the last thing he needed was the lead vocalist badly bruised if not dead. Holding back all his urges, he turned his back on the other. Before he could even take a step away from him, the younger spoke up.

"Second strike,"

J-Hope tensed up. He clenched his fist so hard that his knuckles were starting to turn white. With every fibre in his body, he kept himself from doing anything to the other. Not even wanting to hear anything else from the lead dancer, the older stormed off into his room, slamming the door as a sign that no one should come in.

Now that he was finally in the comfort in his own room, he slid down, back leaning against the entrance. He kept his knees up so his elbows could rest on them, before he grabbed two fistfulls of his own hair. The rapper could feel himself crumbling, like the whole world was falling apart. His world was falling apart.

The last thing he wanted to do was cry, he seemed to be doing that too much this week, he really needed to cut back. But the tears were stinging his eyes already, especially when thinking about what happened in the living room. Then Jimins dumb words keep coming back at him. It was like they were there to say 'I told you so' because he always thought his words were just to scare him. Now they seemed true.

The main dancer squeezed his eyes shut while shaking his head, trying to take out whatever negative thoughts were floating around. There was already too much regret, agony, and pain. He wasn't sure if this extra negativity was going to be healthy.

Grabbing onto his hair harder, his mind suddenly went off to the past when this all started. Where all the regrets and mistakes were made. It was when Hoseoks hell started.

Flashback - February 16, 2014

Hoseok was aware of the mistakes he's done. That's why today he was going to make them up.

It would be a lie to say that he had given Taehyung a lot of attention after they got together. After a few months of being in a relationship, J-Hope did start givng a bit of attention to the lead dancer, but it wasn't all too much. It was a little less than how much he gave to the second youngest, so he believed it was fine. But just to make it up to his boyfriend, he had been writing a small rap for him. Dedicated to his love towards the younger, and to remind the vocalist how much he loved him.

Yet, his plans were haulted when his mistakes started to become more inevitable. Jimin had started to improve his dancing by a lot. That led the rapper to stay at the practice room a bit longer than the other members, so the two dancers got a lot of alone time by that.

Their friendship started to become stronger. That's what J-Hope thought. But he was proved completely wrong when the lead vocalist confessed to him somewhere in mid-January.

That itself should have broken their friendship. But it didn't. The older should have shunned him away at that time, told him to screw off because he was taken, but he didn't. Instead, he hugged the younger when he saw the tears stream down his face. He hugged him and apologized a numerous amount of times, telling him it was going to be alright in the end. The main dancer wasn't sure if he did so just because he already felt bad enough for taking Taehyung from Jungkook, or if it was because his friendship with Jimin had become so much stronger from before. He didn't want to lose him as a friend.

The biggest mistake though, was when Hoseok maybe pushed it a bit.

It was that day they were at Inkigayo. J-Hope had been teasing Jimin, tickling him, saying how cute he was. Most of it was just for the camera, and to feed the fans hunger because JiHope was becoming really famous, so he had to try hard to ignore the obvious protests of his boyfriend. He knew that V was extremely jealous, so he had to make it up for him later.

That was when he was sure that today was going to be the day he was going to present his song. It was true that the rap took about double the amount of time it was suppose to because of how sidetracked he got by the lead vocalist. But still, it had been done for a couple of days now.

Hoseok had prepared the sweetest night just to rekindle his relationship with Taehyung. He had planned it so he would first do his rap, and from there they could maybe cuddle a bit. The older had also downloaded a movie that the vocalist had been dying to watch for months now, so they would watch that as well. Yes, the little date wasn't perfect, but at least it was something. It was also they best they could do in the saftey of their dorm and not get made fun of by their hyungs, because J-Hope really didn't want to hear Jin awing in the background every 5 minutes.

Thinking that it was going to be an extraordinary night, life quickly proved him wrong. The second the rapper stepped into their dorm, he made his way to his lovers room, but was quickly stopped in his tracks when Jimin caught his wrist.

"Hyung, I want to show you something."

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Another chapter for yall. I really wasn't sure how to do it, so sorry if everything seems all over the place. 

So the flashback was so long, I literally wrote the whole thing out in this one chapter but it looked like double the amount of a normal chappie. So I'm like it, so that's why it ended so abruptly.