Mistakes From the Past, Always Come Back in the Future (2)

Let Me Know That it's Over

February 16, 2015

"Hyung, I want to show you something." Jimin informed, tugging on the olders wrist.

"Can it wait? I have something to do right now." J-Hope admitted.

"It's important." the lead dancer added causing the older to groan with annoyance. Guess his plans had to wait.

"Alright, fine. Make it quick."

With that, the main dancer was dragged into the youngers room. Plopping down onto the vocalists bed, he was handed his phone not soon after. It was already open on a video that had yet to be played. Looking up at the other questioningly, the vocalist nodded before J-Hope sighed and played the video.

The video looked like it was taken in secret, like whoever was recording it was hiding. It also looked like the phones camera had just been stuck between the cracks of the bedroom door. Not paying much attention to the poor quality, a sudden gasp left Hoseoks lips. What the actual hell was he watching?

It started off with two people pressed up against a wall. A mess of black hair was blocking the faces of the two who seemingly were making out, but he didn't need to see anything else to take a guess on who the pair were. He could recognize the room and everything.

The two were completely absorbed in their makeout session, but it never became anything bigger than that. Eventually after a while the black haired boy pulled away and cupped the others face.

It was clearly Hoseok and Taehyung at this point.

"Jimin what the actual-"

"Keep watching hyung. We'll talk after it's done." Jimin simply smiled.

Despite the confusion that took him over, he brought his head back down to watch the odd video. The rapper couldn't help but furrow his eyebrows and frown at this, why did the vocalist have such a thing anyways?

As the video continued, it didn't really get to intimate. The two stayed the same for a while, whispering sweet nothings to each other that didn't get caught by the phone. The whole time Taehyung was grinning with his rectangle grin, obviously flustered by the olders words by the way he squirmed. But he was held in place as Hoseoks hands were cupping both his cheeks, simply saying a few words before planting a few pecks on his lips time to time. The video then ended with J-Hope taking one of the youngers hands and dragging him deeper into the room, the only sound audible being V's girly little giggles.

When it finally ended, the main dancer looked up at the vocalist confused on what he had just witnessed. "Alright Jimin. What the actual was that?" he asked, feeling like his personal space was completely invaded.

"Ah, it's nothing." Jimin shrugged simply. "It's just a little video. I bet the fans would love to see it." He added, that's when J-Hope noticed the small bit of evil in that stupid grin of his.

"What are you talking about?" Hoseok sighed.

"I'm talking about posting this on twitter. Maybe sending it to Dispatch when I get their email." 

"You wouldn't." The rapper said, eyeing the vocalist. "Do you realize what that would do? It would be like killing Bangtan. Sure Tae and I would get most of the hate, but you guys would still get in some serious for supporting gays." he pointed out. As much as he disliked talking about it, it was life. It was just how things went. Society didn't accept homouals no matter how much people tried. Being an idol just made it more unacceptable, because netizens made an uproar for a straight couple, so a same couple would make it far worse.

"That's exactly my point." 

"What are you talking about?" the older repeated, getting irritated with the other. 

"You don't want this video out, right?" Jimin asked, causing the older to obviously nod. "So you would do anything to keep it from getting in the hands of the public, right?" he added. This time he could see where the younger was going with this.

"Are you seriously going to blackmail me?" J-Hope asked, feeling quite shocked by the others behaviour. He actually trusted him, now he was breaking it with the blink of an eye.

"If that's what it takes."

"For what?"

"For you to leave Taehyung and be with me."

It went silent between the two dancers. Was he being serious right now? Hoseok was aware of the youngers feelings, but he never thought he was going to actually try and split them up. He thought he was going to be supportive of the relationship like Jungkook was, he thought the lead vocalist would think about how the older felt. He was dead wrong.

"Jimin-ah. You cant just force me to leave Taehyung. I love him." The main dancer sighed, before standing up and taking both of the youngers hands and cupping them together. "I know you like me a lot. But still, I cant just change my heart like that. I'm sorry." he apologzied, bowing his head down. 

"You'll get over him if you aren't around him! I bet if you're around me more, then you'll fall for me!" The vocalist argued, getting the rapper to simply shake his head.

"It's not going to be that easy. Besides, blackmailing me wont get me to fall for you." J-Hope pointed out. "Just delete that video. Please? I'm sure you'll get over me in no time alright, I'll even stop talking to you if that's what it takes."

"Hyung. I love you though," Jimin almost whimpered. He could feel his heart breaking, and he knew how guilty he was making the older feel.

"No, you don't. If you did, blackmailing me wouldn't even be one of your options." Hoseok said, the coldness in his voice coming out unintentionally. Another sigh left his lips as he felt there was nothing else to be said between the two. Letting go of the lead dancers hands, the older started to make his way to the door, but he was quickly stopped when the other spoke once again.

"I'm not deleting it."

The rapper turned around. What did he just say? Were his ears playing tricks on him or something? Examing the younger. He could see how his hands had now curled into tight fists, while his body trembled ever so slightly. 

"What did you just say?" J-Hope asked, still not believing the younger had just defied his hyung.

"I won't delete it." he repeated, except his voice had come out louder. "I know, when you're with me more, then you'll get over him." Jimin continued before turning aruond to face the other. "You will do whatever I say, alright? If you don't I will release that video." 

The rapper gulped down the sudden knot that formed in his throat. When was the lead dancer so forceful? Sighing softly, he moved his gaze somewhere else. "You just want me to spend more time with you?" he asked.

"Yes, just that."

It went silent once again for a bit. It took every ounce of strength in his body to answer the younger. But he finally did.

"Fine." The older chocked out. "I-I'll spend more time with you. I'll be with you just a bit more than I am with Tae," he ended, before squeezing his eyes shut. A sudden wave of regret hit him along with anger, how could he agree to such a thing? But then again, it wasn't too bad of a deal, it was just a bit more time with the other, it wasn't like they were breaking up.

Despite his eyes being closed, he could feel the other grinning victoriously. Sighing once again, he just wanted to get out of there. "Alright then. I'm going to go now," he announced before turning to get to Taehyungs room. 

"No." Jimin shot, grabbing the olders wrist. "You're staying with me tonight." 

Hoseok couldn't argue his way out that night. He was stuck in the lead dancers room until about 1 am. They didn't really do anything, they had just watched a movie, but still. The rapper had felt completely guilty, he felt like he was cheating somehow. To assure himself he wasn't doing anything wrong, the second he stepped out of the others room he went straight to Taehyungs room. 

He had to give Taehyung the song. He had to tell the younger how much he loved him. He had to show V how much meant to him. He had to pour out all his heart to the second youngest. 

But it was too late when he walked into his room and younger was already asleep. Frankly at this point he felt like just shaking the kid awake so he could simply say the three words that were waiting on his tongue. It had been so long since he had said them, and he was worrying if the younger was forgetting it. Realizing that he was too late, the rappers hands balled up. It felt like life wanted them to break up. Or else why would Jimin have that video. Why was his lover asleep while everyone else was awake?

Hoseok sighed for the millionth time that night before walking back to his room in defeat. Anger was really the only thing he could feel at the moment. Irriation, annoyance, pain, anger. Call it whatever you will, because J-Hope felt all of that. 

The main dancer stood in the middle of his room, feeling completely lost. He was scared. He didn't want to lose Taehyung. But then again, the younger would just get hurt in this situation. If he kept this stupid deal, then his lover would just get hurt and neglected. So maybe that was just the best thing to do. 

He had to let go of Taehyung.

A sudden tear rolled down his cheek, catching the rapper off guard. The thought of losing him broke him. It made him go crazy as if the world had just turned upside down and gravity was nonexistent. The thought itself was suddnely starting to break him apart. Then his mind went back to the song. 

He had folded it up in his pocket. Taking out the sheet of paper, he stared at it for a bit. Skimming through the lyrics quickly he then crumpled up into a ball while shaking his head. Hoseok had to let go of these feelings. He had to. If he wanted Taehyung to not suffer, he had to let him go. Because J-Hope knew well enough that when he would get over him, then V's feelings would be long gone. 

If he avoided him, then the younger would just find someone else to annoy. If he stopped showing affection, then V could just go cuddling someone else. If he stopped saying 'I love you' then the vocalist would stop as well. He knew him well enough. He knew that the younger wasn't going to confront him about it, he was just going to go with it until he forgot about his love for the older. He would forget painlessly. And only until that time came, Hoseok would dump him. Not before then.

A strong pain stung his heart. The ball of paper was still in his hand and he was staring at it mindlessly before one of his tears landed on it. That was when he clutched it harder, his nails digging into the sheet. A straggled breath left his lips before he threw the paper on the ground and stomped on it.

It was nothing more than trash now.

Kicking the paper away, it rolled under his bed, never to come out again. 

A yell then left his throat, thinking that maybe it would help his feelings. But it did nothing. Except maybe attract attention from the members who were awake, but no one came in either way. Not feeling any better at all, the main dancer fell onto his knees. He didn't want to do this. It was already hurting like hell and the deal had barely been active, so how bad would it feel after months?

Hoseok didn't want to know the answer to that question.

Present Time

Hoseok leaned his head back against the door while his eyes were kept shut. Every part of his being hurt just remembering about that time. He was so stupid. How could he just let Jimin use him like he was his boytoy? The second the younger threatened to blackmail him he should've told someone. Maybe then he wouldn't be in this situation. The lead vocalist would most likely get his phone confiscated at the least. But then again, he would have most likely posted it by his computer or something, because the video was on there as well.

Thinking back to that time, he really did hate himself. How could he have actually agreed to that? It was a question he asked himself everyday, but still. It seemed he was never able to answer it. He sometimes tried to give himself a break and tell himself excuses. Sometimes the rapper would tell himself it was because at the time the deal didn't seem all too bad. Tell himself that maybe he was too much in a rush to see his lover he just blantly agreed to it. He even thought at one point maybe he agreed to it because he might of had feelings for the dancer at that time. But it wouldn't even matter now if that was the case, because he hated the lead vocalist with every ounce of his body now.

The most likely answer though, would have to be that the deal wasn't so bad at the time. Because it really wasn't. When it first started, then it seemed pretty much the same and nothing had changed. But as time went on it got rougher. Jimin started warning him to spend more time with him, he started eyeing him almost everytime he was with his lover. He even got a striking system. He compared it to baseball. So Hoseok only had 3 chances before the other posted the video. 

He already used 2 chances. The first time was when the rapper was a couple of weeks ago when Taehyung asked him if he loved him. He wanted to assure him that he really did, so he stopped caring about the stupid deal that day. Only to get pulled out of bed early by Jimin and getting his first strike. The second time was just a few minutes ago when he threatened to beat up, if not kill the younger. So now he was left dangling with one last chance before his relationship would truley be ruined. But by how things turned out earlier, he was pretty sure the vocalist was to give up on him before his last chance was taken.

Deciding he really didn't want to do anything else today, the main dancer made his way to bed. Today was one of the worst days of his life, and he just wanted it to end already. J-Hope just wanted to wake up and find this was all a nightmare and none of it ever happened. He wanted to wake up and find out that Taehyung really did love him. But he knew well enough this was no bad dream of any sorts.

This was his life. His living hell.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

There we go! All your questions have been answered! Haha well I think XD

So what do you guys think will happen now? Will J-Hope let V go? Or will he break his deal and try to win him back?