Just Another Day?

Let Me Know That it's Over

Seokjin was one of the first members to wake up. They still didn't have hectic schedules, yet. Next week they had to shoot the music video for 'Danger' and after about a week or two they would be back into the promotion period, then they couldn't be able to wake up at whatever time and have Jins amazing home cooked meals. But life was life, and this was all something they loved so they had to go through with the tiring schedules and lack of sleep.

Jin sighed softly as he the stove, wanting to make an American breakfast this morning. Pancakes. He smiled a bit as he poured the raw dough onto the searing pan, forming 3 small circles. As the oldest was making that, he let go of his thoughts and the stress he felt just by simply thinking of their comeback. 

"Hyung~" the maknae called out from across the hall. "What are you making?" he asked while walking up to the older. He wrapped his arms around his waist as he looked over the vocalists shoulder. 

"Pancakes," he answered with a small smile. Jungkook let out a simply 'okay' along with a tired yawn before making his way to the couch. Only to try and fall into another slumber. But that was quickly ruined when the second youngest came out of his own room. 

Taehyungs famous rectangle grin was printed across his face as he approached the maknae, jumping onto the same couch. "Kookie~!" he screamed into the youngests ear.

"Aish, hyung you're so annoying." Jungkook groaned, pushing the others shoulder. The scene becoming practically like a daily routine. The next part should have been Jin smiling at the two youngest members and laughing light heartedly, telling them to calm down and play nicely. But today was different.

The smile never came, frankly his smile disappeared when seeing V enter the living room. Worry flooded his being as he wasn't sure how the other was going to act after last nights scene. He was afraid the vocalist wasn't even going to come out of his room. But here he was, smiling, no grinning as if last night was just a dream. The older should have been happy, seeing the other in a good state now, but it just made him more worried.

How long has V done this? Crying himself to sleep like there was no tomorrow, then come out of his room the next morning as if he had the best dream ever? Seokjin bit down on his bottom lip as he tried to calm himself down, maybe last night was a bad day. Maybe the younger was just feeling pressure from their comeback. Maybe he was worried he couldn't execute the songs well live, because of how much he messed up when recording. He tried to filling his head with excuses, trying not to worry too much. But none of his reasons made enough sense. No one would cry the way Taehyung did last night, unless something really emotional happened to him.

Just as he was thinking about V, that was when the younger walked by to get a glass of water. Usually the vocalist would say a cheerful "Good morning hyung!" to him, but today, he didn't even spare a glance at the older. Something was definitely wrong. Jin quickly grabbed the boys wrist when he turned to go back to the living room, earning a soft surprised gasp from the second youngest. 

"A-ah hyung. Good morning!" Taehyung greeted, with his unwavering peppy voice. That only caused the older to frown, what was he trying to accomplish exactly? He knew about what happened last night, so why did he have to act fake in front of him of all people?

"Tae-" He sighed, but quickly got cut off by the youngers sudden cold tone.

"Let's forget that last night every happened, just pretend you didn't see anything." Taehyung said simply, as if the older could just forget like that. But he couldn't. Could anyone forget if they were in Jins position? Seeing one of their close friends who's known to be happy with no care in the world, crying like one of their relatives had died and they were currently being stabbed. How could he just not think about it? Seokjin was about to open his mouth to say something back to the younger, but V simply patted his shoulder and he turned into the happy virus once again. "Alright hyung?" he asked in that peppy voice once. 

Confused in the sudden change in attitude, the oldest turned around, only to see Suga coming into the kitchen to get some water as well. The younger was definitely trying to keep his little scene a secret, so he played along with him, acting as if everything was fine so the rapper wouldn't suspect anything. "Alright!" Jin replied, forcing out a laugh. "Well, breakfast is going to be ready soon! Remember don't be too harsh to Kookie~" he sang, dismissing Taehyung. 

It seemed the little act the oldest had put up was a bit too much, as it caused Suga to look at him oddly. His face made it a bit obvious that he was judging the olders bad acting. "Hyung, what was that?" Yoongi asked, looking at V before his gaze landed on the one he was talking to.

"It's nothing," Jin sighed softly. Deciding he didn't want to deal with whatever the two vocalists had going on, the rapper simply made his way into the living room without a proper answer to his question.  

The rest of the day Jin was trying to talk to Taehyung, but he failed everytime he approached the younger. He would either pretend he didn't know what the older was talking about, the other members were around, or he would simply ignore the oldests words and change the topic. It was just making him more worried, the more V would push the topic, the more restless the older got. Why was he trying so hard to hide last night? Was he ashamed of crying? Or would bringing it up be too hard for him? 

 

Seokjin leaned his head against the wall, while he sank down to his knees. Why was the choreography for 'Danger' so hard? It felt 10 times harder than the dance for 'Boy in Luv'. As he tried catching his breath, his eyes wandered around the room, seeing how well the other members were holding up with the difficult routine. Most of the members were leaning on the walls, completely exhausted as they tried catching their breath.

Jins eyes wandered around the practice room, until they stopped on the male he had been worrying about all day. Taehyung was sitting like everyone else in the room, except there seemed to be no fatigue in his being. His eyes were glued on something from across the room, no, they seemed to be shooting daggers at whatever was across the room. The oldest then turned his head to see what had gotten the younger so worked up, only to feel like a slap in the face. How could no one else realize what was happening? No, how could the two idiots not realize what they were doing to poor Taehyung?

Jimin and J-Hope were sitting together, heads leaning against one another. Eyes closed as both their mouths were open slightly trying to regulate their breathing. They looked like they had become one person from how close they were. It was starting to make a bit of sense now. Why it was so hard for Taehyung to sing 'Danger'. Why there was so much hurt in his eyes that night. He was jealous of Jimin.

But how could Seokjin not notice earlier? It must have been going on long enough for V to break down the way he did last night. Maybe if he saw how J-Hope was acting earlier, he could have talked to him before all of this. But it was obviously too late. Taehyung was an emotional mess, and if he talked to Hoseok now, Jimin was most likely get upset or confused to the sudden lack of attention. As the oldest was lost in his train of thought, Rap Monster got him back to reality.

"Hyung? What's wrong?" the leader asked, causing the oldest to break his gaze off the two dancers. 

"Huh? Um, I'm fine," Jin assured before pausing for a bit. "Hey, can I ask you something? Does it seem Hoseok and Jimin are really close nowadays?" 

"Hmm, I guess. Why?" Namjoon answered, raising a brow.

"I just noticed. I mean they seem really close... Wouldn't it get Tae jealous?" Seokjin pointed out

"Um, maybe? But I don't think he's really bothered by it, like he's still the same Taehyung. If it did annoy him so much don't you think he would be showing it by now?"

"That's true, but what if he doesn't want to show his feelings? What if he doesn't want to be a burden to Hoseok, or the whole group? So he just keeps it all to himself and doesn't show how he actually feels?" Jin reasoned. That was enough for the leader to stay quiet and process what the older had said.

"Hyung? Did you see something?" He asked slowly. Of course he wanted to tell the leader what he witnessed last night, but he couldn't for the youngers sake. Hell, he wanted to scream it in Hoseoks face what he saw. How much his supposed lover was hurting because of him. But he couldn't. So he simply shook his head at the question.

"Nevermind. I was just trying to see what it would be like to be in Tae's shoes." Jin lied.

On the other hand, V didn't even hear the conversation going on between the leader and the oldest. He didn't even realize that Jin had caught onto his jealousy. Taehyung was much too absorbed into the scene in front of him that it felt like nothing else existed. The second youngest felt his heart clench the longer he watched them. Tears stung his eyes, but they never threatened to escape. 

Despite how much it hurt to watch, he continued. Until all the ridiculous thoughts running through his mind becoming too much. Deciding he didn't want to the other members around incase his tears were to unconsciously fall, he got up from his seat.

Taehyung made his way to the bathroom. The first thing he did when enter was stare at his reflection in the mirror. He wasn't all too sure what he felt when met with the image of himself. The vocalist wanted to feel ashamed of himself. The constant pain he went through was no one other than his own fault. If he simply didn't pretend and act like he was strong, like everything was alright and just damn told someone, then maybe it wouldn't hurt so much. If he just told Hoseok how he felt neglected and how he didn't appreciate the excessive amount of time he spent with Jimin then maybe he would get the love and attention he deserved. But he kept his mouth shut. He didn't have the right to earn J-Hopes love. No, he didn't have the right to gain anyones love or sympathy.

As he got lost into his own self hatred, the bathroom door suddenly swung open, exposing a worried Jin. The younger would have sighed in frustration as the older had been annoying him all day, but frankly he didn't even notice the abrupt entrance, too absorbed in thought. Seokjin didn't say anything, he simply approached him with slow, cautious steps.

"Taehyung-ah, I was worried." The oldest admitted.

"I told you to not worry," V replied sharply.

"How am I suppose to not worry? Look at yourself damnit!" Jin exclaimed, grabbing one of the youngers wrists, turning him so he could look him right in the eye. "I don't really care if you wont tell me what's going on. But still, you have to accept the fact that you are upset and you have to solve whatever is going on!" he reasoned, not even realizing his voice was rising with frustration. Taehyung stayed quiet, not sure how to answer. He was right. The only way V was to get out of this mess was to try and fix it, which he was definitely not doing. Instead of trying to iron everything out, he simply pitied himself.

"Y-you're right hyung..." The younger sighed, then silence overcame the two. Jin really wasn't expecting his words to become some sort of advice, so now he really wasn't sure what else he was suppose to say. Letting go of the others wrist, he moved his gaze to the mirror that the second youngest had been staring into earlier.

"Can I take a wild guess?" Seokjin asked, only to get a somewhat confused expression from the younger. "I mean, can I guess what's bothering you?" he asked once again, rephrasing the question. Hearing and seeing no response, he just went ahead and voiced his assumption outloud. "The thing that's bugging you so much... Is it Jimin? I mean, are you jealous because Hoseok is giving Jimin so much attention?"

With that, Taehyung flinched. The older flat out saying it caused an unpleasent twist in the pit of his stomach. Even though the reaction was small, Jin saw it easily, simply nodding. "So sadly, I'm correct?" the older asked, frowning a bit. "But we all thought your relationship with Hoseok was just fine. We thought you two were still head over heels in love."

"You thought." V shot back. "And I still love him more than anything on the face of the earth, but how does he feel?" the younger sighed the last part, his gaze locked to the ground. "I would always convince myself that he still loves me, but... I'm not sure anymore. He's simply not in love with Kim Taehyung anymore." 

Hearing those words broke the eldests heart. How could the second youngest think in such a dark way? Seokjin reached out to the other, about to touch his wrist, before Taehyung moved farther away from him, making his way to the door. "But, as you said earlier. I should solve whatever is going on. So maybe if I just talk to him, he'll tell me I'm crazy... Right?" His voice cracked at the last word. Both of them knew how he was clinging onto a small thread of hope like his life depended on it. So how was he to react of J-Hope really did lose his feelings for him? Frankly, they both wanted to keep that unknown.

After that, Jin didn't bother to say anything. He didn't want to feed the other empty hope, so it was better to keep quiet, and not support one option over the other. Having no answer from the older, V sighed softly before exiting the bathroom.

 

The rest of the practice went by quickly, especially since they did so well their manager decided to let them off early. As they hastily packed up their things, each member left the room one by one, but Taehyung stopped his lover before he made his way out. Waiting until everyone was out, the younger began to talk.

"Hyung, I just want to know one thing." V said simply, not even attempting to beat around the bush.

"What is it?" Hoseok hummed before tilting his head.

"I-I just want to know... Do you love me?" Taehyung asked, staring straight into the olders eyes. His pupils were shaking with a mix of anticipation and fear as he tried to find the answer within the others brown orbs. The room went silent for a while, worrying the younger more by each passing second. It was like the silence had answered for the older, V could literally feel his heart breaking. Only a small whimper could leave the youngers lips, filling the silence.

"Hyung?"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ohohoho, what is J-Hopes answer?

Haha, this chapter was a bit longer, only because I tried to get the story on one of the other members aside from V.

Also, I can guarantee that the next chapter will be a bit shorter.

So, leave it down in the comments below. What do you think will be J-Hopes answer? Do you think Jin will help V's situation? Do you think Jimin is aware of the whole situation?