That Place

Let Me Know That it's Over

"He's watching me," Hoseok whimpered, it was practically inaudible but Jin somehow picked it up.

"Wh-what? Who?" Seokjin asked, eyebrows furrowing as a confused look crossed his face. Yet, the younger didn't respond, he simply went back to sniffling. "Hoseok please. I just want to help you." He begged before shaking the younger slightly. "I can help you, you just have to talk. Please."

Despite the olders begging, he refused to talk. As much as he wanted to, he couldn't. If Jimin saw him telling someone about his situation, it was over. If he posted it, then what would be the point of all this suffering? What would be the point of having the younger break up with him? It would all end up being completely useless.

Seokjin only sighed when realizing he wasn't going to get anything out of the main dancer. But, he couldn't just leave empty handed. He had come so far, he just knew with one last push all the answers would be in his hands. The room stayed silent for a bit as the older thought. How was he suppose to get whoever the hell that was watching the rapper to not be able to see him.

Glancing around the room, he started to try and see if he could spot a camera somewhere. After about a couple of minutes he still couldn't see anything, only getting him even more confused than ever. If there really was a camera, it must have been hidden really well or it was insanely small. But then again, would anyone go through that much trouble to simply spy on J-Hope?

Frankly, he didn't want to go through the effort to trash the youngers room. So he did the first thing that came to his head and grabbed the rappers wrist, pulling him up off his bed. "Hyung wh-"

"Trust me."

That was all the vocalist said before he dragged Hoseok out of the building. Of course the younger complained and resisted at first, but the second they were out of their dorm he was quiet and followed. When they left the builiding, Jin didn't stop there, he went further. The only thing that roamed through his head was to get J-Hope to a place he knew no one would be able to spy on them.

That automatically excluded the whole building their dorm was in, the practice room, recording studio, and the company building. Those were the most likely places cameras were going to be set up so he didn't even think of escaping to those places. Instead he thought about going further, much further. Waving his hand in front of the street, it didn't take too long for a taxi to come. Jin was about to pull the younger in, but he went stiff again.

"Hyung at least tell me where we're going," J-Hope frowned.

"Far," Jin himself really wasn't sure where he wanted to go, so that was really the best answer he could give. From the youngers expression, he could tell he wasn't approving of the answer, but he still pushed him into the cab with all his force. When they both got into the vehicle and the driver asked for a destination, the oldest blinked a few times as he racked through he brain to think of something. He could feel the annoyed stares that came from both Hoseok and the taxi driver that were only pressuring him even more.

When he finally came up with an answer, a small smile crept onto his face before he told the driver. The rapper on the other hand wasn't so satisfied. He wanted to scream at the driver to stop the second he felt the car move, but his voice had shut off on him. 

He couldn't go to that place, and he knew his hyung was aware of it. 

A small whimper left his lips as he looked at Seokjin. The only thing he could see was the satisfied grin that crossed his face. Was this his whole plan from the beginning? But how? How could the older know about that place? The only other person who knew of that place was...

Taehyung.

Well no, he wasn't the only person who knew of that place. But, his ex-lover knew the meaning the place held for him. It had been so long since he had been there though, how was he suppose to react? Especially when he got there? Was he suppose to break down in tears, or smile and remember the bittersweet memories? Opening up his mouth to try and attempt to say something, the rapper ended up sitting there soundless. No words were able to form as all of them were getting caught in his throat. Pressing his lips together he quickly shook his head, to try and give a signal to the other that he couldn't go through with this.

"Hoseok-ah. You'll be fine, I promise." Seokjin smiled softly, taking the youngers hand in his and giving it a small squeeze. J-Hope only looked down at his hand before shaking his head again. He couldn't go back there, especially after everything that had happened.

 

The rest of the car ride was quiet. Jin didn't bother trying to talk to the main dancer because he knew the younger was using the time he had to calm down and brace himself for their destination. In all honestly, it was never the oldests intention to go to that place, but when he was suddenly put on the spot it just popped into his head. The vocalist knew there would be no cameras in that place, because BTS had never actually been there before. Only Hoseok and Taehyung had. Alone. But that was only once, so the chances of anything being there seemed unlikely. Also, with the situation they were in, maybe he would be able to get some answers from the rapper. The setting would maybe guilt trip him into saying them, and that's exactly what the oldest wanted.

When the taxi finally got to their destination, Seokjin payed for the cabfare before the two got out. The first thing the oldest did when stepping out was watch how the main dancer would react to being in this place once again. Turning to look at the younger, he saw how the others face darkened. He didn't cry, whimper, or try to run. He just stood there with a dark expression. He looked somewhat sick, and his eyes were filled with remorse.

"Can we leave now?" Hoseok asked, his voice trembling and coming out almost as a whisper. Jin simply shook his head and dragged him further.

The place there were at was a beach.

It wasn't an overly populated beach and it wasn't all too pretty either. It looked fairly dull and the weather really wasn't helping. The light grey clouds that covered the sky didn't do justice to the water since it only caused the water to reflect the dull colours. Being it wasn't even close to summer, it was almost completely empty in the area.

"Hyung, no ones here. I don't see why we have to be." J-Hope continued to argue as he was still being dragged down the beach. It was only until the pair made it close to the water that the older stopped. Turning to face the rapper once again, he wasn't smiling this time, now the vocalist seemed more curious. The rapper on the other hand already looked like he had died.

"What do you think of this place, Hoseok?" Jin asked.

"I hate it," he answered quickly, moving his gaze down to the sand.

"No you don't."

"I do."

"Hoseok."

The main rappers mouth twitched. "I hate it now. It's just depressing here." The younger sighed before clenching his fists. "I-I don't want to remember this place ever again. I wish I never came here that day."

Flashback - August 1, 2013

"Hyung~ What are we doing? It's so late~" Taehyung whined as the rapper contined to drag him further down the beach. It was about 1 am, so the younger was confused on why they were out on the beach at such a late hour when the sky was coloured a pitch black colour.

"This is fun, right? It's been so long since we've been to the beach," Hoseok smiled, ignoring the others protests. He never meant to come here so late, yet their dance practice had gotten much later than he expected so now he was dragging the vocalist around when they were suppose to be at the dorm.

"No, it's scary," V pouted. "What if we get kidnapped or something!" the youngers eyes widened at the thought, before he was pulling at the olders arm begging him to go back to the dorm once again. J-Hope only sighed before turning around, stopping in his tracks. He extended both his arms so they were resting on the second youngests shoulders before he leaned closer and tilted his head.

"Are you saying you don't trust me?" The main dancer pouted back, only for the other to shake his head quickly. "Exactly, so calm down." He suggested before continuing to drag the vocalist down the beach.

When the duo got closer to the water, that was when the rapper stopped and smiled at the younger. "Ta-dah~" he grinned sheepishly. Taehyung on the other hand was completely confused on what was actually going on.

"What?" The younger asked, tilting his head.

"It's pretty, right?" Hoseok asked, his grin never wavering.

V blinked a few times as he stepped foreward to take a better look at the view in front of him. The older did have a point, it was pretty. The way the moons reflection hit the water, giving it a nice white glow. The calming sound of the waves gently hitting each other before dying down at he surface of the sand. The night sky was clear, so it was easy to make out each little twinkling stars that illuminated the night. Everything seemed calming and delicate, like it had all been taken out of some beautiful painting. Taehyung stared in awe before realizing he was with someone else.

"Y-Yea. It's pretty," V grinned back, not knowing what other word to use for the scenery ahead of him. But it still didn't explain anything, why did the older drag him here in the first place? It was obviously more than just to see this amazing view, because he would have brought the other members along too. "So hyung, is that it? Is that the only reason why you brought me here?"

Hoseok shook his head before stepping closer. "No. Actually, I had this whole plan, but it got ruined because I didn't think Seokjin hyung would mess up so much during practice." He admitted before ruffling his own hair. "So I just cut everything short and saved the most important parts."

"Parts?" The second youngest asked, the rapper had really only done one thing so far. What else did he have up his sleeve?

J-Hope simply nodded at the question, his smile suddenly turning nervous. The older his dry lips before taking another step closer, making the two have little space between each other. He took both of his hands and held onto Taehyungs shoulders securely before he leaned his head foreward so he could rest his on the youngers.

"You know, Taehyung-ah... You've been driving me crazy for these past few months. You're literally the only thing that's been going through my mind recently and I think I'm going to go crazy if I don't tell you this now." A soft sigh left his lips as anxiety was coursing through his veins. "I like you so much, I don't think I've liked anyone as much as I like you. Hell, I think I can even say I love you."  He paused once again. "That's all I wanted to say. I love you, Kim Taehyung."

It went silent after the heart filled confession. Hoseok closed his eyes slowly, disappointment rising inside him, he already knew rejection was coming from how quiet the other was. Before the older decided to just give up and pull away, a soft chuckle caused his eyes to flutter open once again. Taehyung was literally giggling like a little girl at this point, while J-Hope really couldn't see what was so funny.

"Hyung~ I didn't know," Taehyung finally spoke up, his rectangle grin printed on his face. "I-I really like you too," he confessed, and despite the dim lighting, the older could see the shade of pink that dressed his cheeks. But, he couldn't say anything about it because frankly his own face was burning up at the moment as well. He wondered if the others heart was racing the way his was, if the younger felt like he was cloud 9 at this moment as well.

Present Time

Hoseok looked ahead of him before tilting his head upwards to get a view of the sky. Everything looked grey and lifeless. It reflected how he felt at the moment, he wanted nothing to do with place. The main dancer then closed his eyes as the memories started to pour into his mind like a dam had been broken. He just wished he could forget it all. All the feelings and memories, all of it.

Seokjin stayed silent as he watched the others actions. He could tell the other was hurting badly, so he decided to leave him be. Turning his body so he could face the water, a soft sigh left his lips. Despite not having any sort of sentimental memories here, he suddenly feel depressed. He wasn't sure if it was because J-Hopes mood was just rubbing off on him, or because of how gloomy the whole scenery was. Moving his head to look at the other again, he could see the youngers eyes were still closed.

"If you could turn the clock, I know you would never change that." Jin said. He knew that the rapper loved Taehyung with all his heart, and despite whatever happened he knew the other would never want to forget about their relationship. 

"You're right, hyung. I wouldn't," Hoseok sighed softly before he tensed up a bit. "I would prevent all the stupid mistakes I made. I would change myself completely so Jimin would have never loved me."

Jin raised a brow, his eyes suddenly filling with anticipation. He could sense the other was going to spill it, everything that no one else knew. "Mistakes, huh? Like what?" The oldest asked, trying desperately to get his answers. But the dancer had caught on and opened his eyes before looking at the older.

"Like staying at the practice room alone with Jimin. Teasing him too much. Showing him too much love. Everything I did with Jimin was a mistake." J-Hope listed, his voice suddenly rising. "Letting him use me. That was the biggest mistake I've ever made in my life." He ended with a shaky sigh.

"How did he use you?" Seokjin asked, knowing this would be the last push.

"He blackmailed me."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

He told Jin \o/

Haha, and guys you should check out this one shot I'm working on. It's on the angsty side instead of romance but still it's gonna be pretty good :3 http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1020679/then-again-no-one-likes-taehyung-angst-suicide-selfharm-depression-bts-taejin-taehyung