No One Would Have Thought That

Let Me Know That it's Over

"You cant hide it anymore,"

Jimins fists clenched.

"Just tell us already. It's obvious that Tae knows something now, we can easily ask him."

The lead vocalist refused to even look at the two rappers who had followed him to his room.

Frankly, Rap Monster was so sick of all this. He just wanted to get answers and get all of this over with. "You ing rascal answer us!" The leader boomed, before grabbing the lead dancers shoulder and spinning him around. Grabbing onto both of his shoulders harshly, he continued to yell at the younger."Tell us what the you're up to and now! You're breaking us apart! Did you already forget about what Taehyung did to you?"

Jimin didn't answer. He stood there wordlessly as he tightened his fists up to the point that his knuckles turned white. It took him ever fibre in his body not to throw a punch at Namjoon.

"Where's you're phone?" Suga asked from behind. His own voice was layered with a thick amount of threat. The younger still kept quiet despite it though.

If Yoongi got his phone, it was all over.

"Give him. You're ing. Phone." Rap Monster ordered through gritted teeth, his grip tightening with every pause. When the lead vocalist still refused to say a word, the second oldest didn't even bother trying to get an answer from him.

Scoffing softly, Suga made his way to the youngers drawer. He started to raid Jimins room, opening up random drawers, taking out multiple things, excusing anything that wasn't what he was looking for.

"Stop it!" Jimin finally yelled, trying to fight off the leader. Yet, all his attempts failed due to the rappers strong grip.

Everything was falling apart. His plan was ruined. Soon, if not right at this moment, everything was going to exposed. Then what would happen to him? Would he get kicked out of BTS? Would he get sent to jail? Hell, Jimin didn't want to think of those possibilites. He just wanted to disappear.

The lead vocalist continued to try and break free from Namjoons grip, but as hard as he tried, to no avail was he able to get out of the olders tight hold. It was only when he saw the other rapper from the corner of his eye going towards his bag he took to dance practice. His eyes widened, and his thrashing and jerking became much more harsh. It wasn't long until Suga had found his phone somewhere within the bag.

The second oldest grumbled a few curses under his breath when he realized that the lead dancer, unsurprisingly, had a passcode.

"Tell him you're ing passcode Jimin because I swear to god you're going to get a damn beating for getting on my last nerve." Rap Monster growled harshly.

"Do it! ing do it! I dare you to hit me! I don't care!" Jimin yelled. He'd rather get beaten senseless than have his secret come out. The sudden outburst suddenly caused everything to freeze. No one did anything. The vocalist only scoffed softly as he looked at the leader, he knew that the other couldn't hit him.

But before he could even process what happened. Jimin felt the olders hand harshly press against his skin with a loud slap.

The slap was more than hard, hell it got the younger down on the floor from how much force was put in to it. Tears formed and fell from the lead dancers eyes faster than he would ever admit, and he felt the whole right side of his face numbing. It wouldn't be surprising if the bruise would last for a couple of weeks.

"Get up," Yoongi suddenly joined in. "Or tell me you're ing passcode."

Jimin did neither, instead he lay there crying silently. Even if he wanted to get up, the slap practically knocked him out senseless, he couldn't get up.

"Tell me you're damn passcode!" Suga yelled, stomping his foot to the ground. He held back the urge to kick the younger, because he knew well enough that even though he was filled with an unhealthy amount of hate and frustration at the moment. When he would be over this whole thing, guilt would consume him for hurting the younger. "ing tell me!" He repeated grabbing the lead vocalists shirt. He pulled him by the neck of shirt so he could easily pull the younger to make him look into his eyes.

Jimin was terrified at this point in time. He knew how risky a mad Yoongi was, and frankly he didn't want to experience it for himself. Opening up his trembling lips, he somehow found his voice and procceded to give the older answers. "I-it's... 0218..." The lead dancer answered.

"You're messed up," Suga scoffed before letting go of his shirt harshly causing the other to fall to the ground once again.

The first thing he did when getting into the phone was raid his texts. Of course he had no idea where to start, so he decided to go to his texts. They had to say something, right? It didn't take long for him to find his conversations with J-Hope as it was the third one. Tapping the conversation box hastily he quickly skimmed through the messages trying to find the jackpot.

Honestly, if the first few messages didn't seem suspicious then he would just move on to something like his photos, but he didn't even need to worry about that. The messages seemed insanely hostile and anything opposite from suspicious. Most of the messages went along the lines of Hoseok saying how much he really hated the younger and that everything was his fault. While Jimin in turn was saying it was better this way and that the older should try and have an open heart and mind.

Suga could only scoff at how ridiculous the younger seemed. The desperation was so obvious that it was just plain sad. But when his eyes lay upon a certain message, his whole body just froze and he was surprised he didn't drop the device. His eyebrows furrowed as he read the message again, trying to make sense of it. It couldn't be true, right? Maybe Hoseok was just joking around or something... But then again, the main dancer seemed dead serious in all the texts. Also, no one would joke about such a serious issue.

From: Hoseokie <3

You know I ing hate you. Stop acting like we're a couple.

From: Jiminie

But why cant we be? If you were just more open minded I bet we could be the best couple in the world!!! :*

From: Hoseokie <3

Shut up ing . How do you expect me to be more 'open minded' if you ing blackmailed me.

The rest of the messages just went on and on with Jimin repeating the same nonsense over and over. But Suga couldn't even read them because his eyes were glued onto the last four words of Hoseoks message. 

You ing blackmailed me.

You blackmailed me.

Blackmailed me.

Blackmail.

That was the only thing swirling through Yoongis head. Blackmail. How could someone like Jimin have the guts to blackmail anyone? Ruining a relationship already seemed far fetched, but blackmailing? Hell no one would have thought of that. 

"Hey? What the hell is up with you?" Namjoon asked, trying to snap the second oldest back to reality. When that failed, the leader grabbed the phone that was in the others hand, before reading the messages displayed on the screen. "What the -..."

That was the only thing Rap Monster could say. His eyebrows furrowed as he tried processing what he had just read, but it was hard to digest. Why would he blackmail him? If anything, he should have blackmailed Taehyung. Hoseok was the one he was crazily infatuated with, so why would he threaten him? If it was Taehyung at least it would make some sense. Because, if it was the second youngest then the hate would become mutual and the main dancer wouldn't know the reason. But since it was J-Hope was the one in this ed up situation, it would give him a reason to like Jimin even less.

"Jimin how could you-"

"Call me sick, call me disgusting. Call me a criminal!" Jimin suddenly exclaimed. "I don't care, say whatever you want. Just don't. Don't ask me why I did it... Even I don't know anymore..." He admitted, whispering the last part. He couldn't even look at the two older members, he simply kept his head bowed down in shame.

"You did it because you loved him, right?" Yoongi finally spoke up, breaking away from his trance. "You thought that doing that would be the only way he could give you attention." He scoffed softly before continuing. "Well hell, he was with you alright. But his heart definitely wasn't."

The lead dancer bit down on his lip, keeping him from yelling back at the older. But then again, what would he even say? Suga had a point. No matter what Jimin would do to force the main dancer to be with him, the others heart would never be there. 

"Are you still blackmailing him? Jimin please tell me this was from like months ago and everything is solved." Namjoon begged. What kind of leader was he to have no idea about such a serious thing that had happened between the members? 

Jimin didn't answer, he could only shake his head in regret. Hell, nothing was close to solved. If anything, the situation was at it's worst at the moment. Rap Monster only sighed heavily before he continued to question the younger. 

"What did you blackmail him with?"

"A video," he answered quietly. There was no point in hiding anymore. Everything was out on the table. It was the end of this sick, twisted secret, so why not just explain everything so it could all just come to a clean close.

The leaders fingers started tapping random areas of the lead vocalists phone, and it wasn't long before he was going through the youngers videos. From the thumbnails of the videos, it was somewhat obvious which ones were useless, but it wasn't until he stumbled upon one which seemed blurred. Tapping that video, he couldn't help but say a few words of confusion under his breath. 

It was so odd. The video he had just witnessed. It was hard to go through to whole thing and not feel the slightest bit uncomfortable or creeped out. He could tell that he wasn't alone though, when he saw the discomfort that emitted from Yoongi as well. 

"Jimin why-"

"I already told you not to ask that," Jimin interrupted with a shaky sigh. "I-I don't know... I was just so obsessed with him, I just wanted to make sure he would always be with me... So, I took that video and blackmailed him with it."

Namjoon sighed for the millionth time that day. He had never felt so disappointed before. He always thought the members were good to each other, like brothers. Sure there would always be some rough patches, but in the end they would have each others backs.

"How long have you been doing this?" Yoongi asked. His voice had a mix of horror and disappointment.

"I-I don't know, over a year maybe."

Both rappers stood there wide-eyed and speechless. A year? How could neither of them notice anything? Yes, they did notice, but they only did about a month earlier. They would have never guessed this had been going on for over a year. 

The lead vocalist could sense the absolute shook the two were experiencing without having to look at them. He wasn't all to surprised though. If he were in their shoes he would be the same. Hell if he was in their shoes he would have beaten himself up already. 

"Jimin I-... This is really serious." He pointed out. "If we tell the company then they will definitely kick you out, and I don't want that. But you cant just get out of this without any consequences."

"Yea he's right." Suga nodded. "Even though you ed up badly, Bangtan wont be the same without you."

Jimin wanted to cry at this point in time. How could the two still be so nice even after knowing everything that had happened? How could they still say that they want him in the group despite almost tearing it apart? A soft sob left his lips before they were followed by multiple. He covered his mouth to stop himself, but he couldn't and despite the cries being muffled now they were still loud and clear to the two older members. 

Then out of nowhere. Something that Jimin hadn't felt in so long wrapped around his body. 

Warmth.

It felt so nice, almost foreign. But he didn't push it away, he accepted it in a heartbeat. It felt so nice to just feel warmth and be embraced by someone in his time of need. He knew he was wrong, everything he did was wrong. He was just too afraid that everyone would shun him away, call him crazy and kick him out of BTS. 

Shifting in his seat to see where all the love had come from, Suga came into view. The rapper held onto him securely, before his hand made soothing motions up and down the youngers back. "Hey, everythings going to be okay. Alright?' Despite his tone not sounding all too reassuring, they comforted Jimin in a way.

It made him believe that if just told everyone everything, then just maybe everything was going to be alright afterall.

_____________________________________________________________________________

And the story is almost done!

Just two or three more chapters left \o/