Misunderstandings

Let Me Know That it's Over

Hoseok clenched onto the door knob, guilt, sadness and irriation coursing through his body. He dipped his head back while keeping his eyes shut to try and stop the tears that were threatening to fall out, but he couldn't stop it. Hot tears streamed down his face as his heart felt like it had fallen off a cliff and landed onto a bed of needles. Before he knew it, sobs were escaping his lips and he had to cover his mouth with his hand so his cries wouldn't come out too loudly. 

The rapper made his way to his bed before lying down on it. He hated himself. The last thing he wanted to do was stay out there and pretend like everything was fine and dandy. Frankly he didn't want to see Taehyungs face, and feel his eyes full of hatred and sadness following him. And he surely didn't want to see Jimin.

That's right. He didn't want to even be near him.

He absolutely hated the lead vocalist. He hated him with every fibre in his body. Just by looking at the younger he would feel nauseous. Yes, there were times were he did appreciate his company and he didn't mind hanging out with him time to time. But as the days went on, those genuine moments become rarer.

Now, he was almost always forced to be near the other. Most people would think they were only forced to do cute things together because of mere fan service, but there was more than just that. The two dancers were forced together when the cameras were off as well, they even had to do it behind closed doors.

It was all because of Jimin.

Or was it? Ever since this whole thing happened, J-Hope has been blaming himself. Maybe it was all his fault. If he didn't keep teasing the vocalist on his free time. If they didn't spend those extra hours in the practice room alone those times. Maybe if Hoseok avoided those, would he end up being in the ed up situation he's in now?

But it didn't even matter anymore, beating himself up about the past. Because the past is the past, and he couldn't change it as much as he wanted to.

The main dancer buried his head into his pillow, letting it muffle his cries. He didn't even deserve to cry. Jungkook was right. He was simply a worthless piece of . No, he was a heartless bastard from hell.

But as much as he tried to stop himself, images of Taehyungs face playing in his mind made it harder. The thought of the younger finally having enough and leaving him were making him feel like his heart was dropped into fire while getting stabbed endlessly.

Even though the thought of his lover leaving him gave him the most unbearable pain in the world, that what he wanted. He wanted V to dump him. He wanted the suffering to end for the younger. The vocalist didn't deserve such a sorry excuse of a human like Hoseok.

No, Hoseok didn't deserve the most sweetest creature alive named Taehyung.

Hoseok continued to cry into his pillow harshly. He wasn't like V who cried himself to sleep every night or something like that, but he did cry every now and then. So it had been a while since he's let himself loose and just cried to his heart content. It really felt nice to do so, especially today where he really messed up.

 

When J-Hope left the two same aged members, V simply made his way to the living room. He flopped onto the couch, landing on his stomach as Jimin made his way inside as well, sitting in front of the couch the younger was lying on. After a small moment of silence, Taehyung decided to speak up. Yes, he did have a bit of anger towards one of his best friends, but they were good when it came down to solely just those two.

"Jimin-ah, did you know about Jungkook liking me?" the vocalist asked, still feeling a bit shocked by the news. The dancer simply shook his head at the question.

"He didn't say anything to me. But it was a bit obvious I guess. He seemed pretty annoyed when you two got together and he would always groan whenever you two cuddled and stuff." Jimin shrugged. It then brought flashbacks of the day before when J-Hope treated the younger like a good boyfriend. Jungkook sure did seem annoyed by their interactions, but V thought his irritations came from him never having a lover. He would have never concluded that the maknae had feelings for him.

"Huh, that's true." Taehyung sighed before folding his arms and lying his head on them. "So was Hobi mocking him or something while you guys were gone? Is that why he was so mad?" he asked, only for the older to shake his head once again.

"We didn't really mention you. We were just goofing off with our food and stuff," The lead vocalist answered. The younger simply sighed, they weren't going to figure out anything at this rate. "But aside from that, what are you going to do now that you know he likes you? Are you just going to act like everything is fine? Or are you going to avoid him?" the older asked, getting another sigh from the other.

"I have no idea. I feel like it's better to avoid him, then he'll get over me right? But he's one of my best friends, I can't just ignore him like that..." V explained. Feeling frustrated, he ruffled his hair. "God damnit. I already have enough to worry about, I don't need this to be added onto my list."

"What's bothering you?" Jimin suddenly asked. The vocalist looked at him for a bit, before moving his gaze elsewhere.

Taehyung never voiced his problems to Seokjin nor Jungkook, so telling Jimin would be really odd. "A lot," he answered simply followed by a sigh.

"Like?"

"Stuff,"

"Stuff like?"

"Things," V shot, looking at the other with eyes full of rising irritation. That was enough for the older to shut up.

"I-is it Hoseok hyung?" Jimin suddenly asked, catching the younger off guard. How did he get it so easily? The oldest and the maknae didn't even get it and they saw him cry, but here the lead vocalist was pulling answers out of his like he knew everything.

"Y-yea, kinda" Taehyung answered honestly, avoiding the others eyes. The other didn't know how much pain he was truley in, so he would most likely believe it was something as small as a couple quarrel.

"What happened?" the dancer asked.

"It's just, he hasn't really been talking to me much. It's really nothing, but still, it feels like the love really isn't there." The vocalist answered half truthfully. Hoseok hadn't been talking to him at all. And what he really meant instead of 'it's really nothing' he actually meant 'it's been killing me for months now'. But aside from those small differences everything else was true.

"Oh I see," the lead vocalist nodded, moving his gaze somewhere else. After another period of silence the older of the two stood up and ruffled the youngers hair. "Fighting." he said simply, grinning down at the other. The encouragement really was small, but it did make V feel a bit better. Because sometimes something as small as reassurance was all he needed.

Jimin patted the youngers hair before walking away. He made his way over to J-Hopes room. Expecting the door to be open, he didn't even bother to knock before waltzing in. The older was lying in his bed, back facing the door, so it made the vocalist unsure to whether he was asleep or not. Walking up to the rappers bed, he sat on the edge making it dip down. The small movement of the mattress made the older flinch. He knew who it was.

"Please, just leave me alone." The main dancer whispered, voice trembling with nothing more than remorse.

"Hyung-"

"Please," Even though the younger was looking at his back, he could tell the older was crying. The way his body trembled along with his voice, and the soft sniffles that emitted from him.

"I thought you would do whatever I wanted," Jimin reminded the older, superiority flooding his voice.

"Not right now. Please, just give me some time." J-Hope cried.

"I already gave you time." The lead vocalist shot.

"Just a bit more,"

"I gave you all of yesterday for s sake Hoseok!" the lead dancer exclaimed.

"I-I know..." He cried, and before they both knew it he was back to sobbing once again. Jimin simply cursed under his breath, getting irritated by the olders behaviour. The vocalist circled around the bed so he could be in front of the rapper. But even so, the others face was buried into his pillow in attempt to quiet down his cries.

"Look at me damnit." Jimin ordered coldly. It took a bit of time, but Hoseok finally complied with it, his red, tear filled eyes locking with the others cold ones. "I know this would make you feel better," the younger smiled.

He then leaned in to kiss the older on the lips.

It would be a lie to say they haven't done this multiple times before. But still, everytime they did, it would make the older feel sick to his stomach. J-Hope shivered into the kiss, his hands pushing the youngers chest away, but all attempts failed. As the vocalists arm was holding the back of Hoseoks head, keeping him close.

The second the younger pulled away, the main dancer ended up crying harder in his pillow. He felt sick now. And he knew well enough that the younger was aware of it. The lead vocalist simply smirked at the older before his arm extended so his fingers could get tangled into his brown locks. "I'm giving you 1 minute, Hoseok" he warned. 

A minute was all it took for the rapper to quiet down his sobs and sit up so his legs were hanging off the edge of the bed. By the time there were only 5 seconds left, Hoseok was already staring into the others brown orbs despite the fact soft sniffles and hiccups were leaving his being. When the time was up, Jimin smiled, sitting himself beside the older. "Hyung~ Don't be so sad~" He pouted, cupping the others face. "I have good news," he assured with a grin.

But was it really good news? Usually, what the vocalist found as good news, J-Hope found it to be horrible. So with that logic, he really didn't want to hear what the younger had to say, especially since he already felt like . Not seeing or hearing a response from the older, the lead vocalist continued.

"You're doing great. Taehyung-ah said he cant feel your love anymore," he smiled. The rapper on the other hand felt his heart break in tiny shards. He felt sick again. The older grabbed onto the sheets as he felt like he was getting despair and before he knew it his body was trembling once again. Eyes darting around the room to look anywhere but at Jimin. His stomach churned and he wasn't sure if he could hold back his sickness anymore.

The vocalist frowned, seeing the way the older was reacting to the news. He could also see by the way his face was changing colour from white to green that the other was nauseated. Sighing softly, he let the main dancer go. Hoseoks face turned to the garbage bin beside his bed, before lunging at it and throwing up the contents from earlier. Jimin all the while, simply watched the scene in front of him, feeling disappointed that the rapper wasn't pleased the way he was.

When Hoseok felt his stomach completely empty out, he still felt himself trying to puke out nothing. Despite already throwing up, the sickness wasn't going away. "Hyung, get up," he heard the younger order. He picked himself up before turning to face the other and walking up to him. The lead vocalist gave him a tissue along with a breath mint. When the older got tidied up, he contined to talk.

"So anyways. What I'm saying is, he already knows you don't love him anymore so why don't you just-"

"Don't you ever ing say I don't love him," Hoseok growled, glaring at the younger eyes filled with a hatred that only he's seen. 

"Well, he thinks that." Jimin shot back, making the older feel smaller. "You can scream it to my face how much you love him, but he doesn't know," he shrugged. J-Hope really wanted to strangle him.

"Did you just come to tell me to break up with him?" the main dancer sighed. 

"Of course."

"Then you already know the answer."

Jimin simply pouted. "Well I thought today was going to be different, considering you kissed me in front of Kookie-"

"You kissed me!" the rapper exclaimed. "It's your damn fault! If you didn't lean in then he wouldn't have to see it, but he did!" an annoyed groan left his lips. "And do you know how much that kid cares about Tae? If I wasn't his hyung he would have beaten my ! Not that I don't deserve it!"

"Don't say that about yourself baby," the vocalist said as he extended his arm to caress the olders hair, but it was quickly slapped away.

"Stop it," Hoseok shot back coldly. 

Sighing softly, the younger pulled away. He brought his arms behind him so he was able to lean back on to bed. "You know, you treat me so badly nowadays. I remember when we first agreed on this, you did things so well and you didn't talk so much." The lead dancer whined. The rapper simply glared at him, not saying anything as he wanted to know where the other was going with this.

With one of his hands, the younger shoved it into his pocket to fish out his phone. When obtaining the item another sigh left his lips after a few moments. "Wow look at that. Our twitter has a lot of followers," he nodded, earning a small gulp from the older. "Ah, and what's this? I got a bit of contact information for Dispatch, that's helpful." he smirked looking at the others darkening expression. J-Hope simply looked down at his hands which quickly turned into clenched fists. 

"So Hobi, tell me. Do you have anything else you want to say to me?" Jimin asked. Seeing the main dancer shake his head, the vocalist smirked, loving to see how defeated he made him. "Good," was all he said before making his way out of the olders room, waving his phone in the air in the meanwhile.

When hearing the door close, Hoseok let out a straggled breath he didn't even realize he was holding in. 

He hated himself. He hated Jimin. He hated how he had to do this. 

He knew he was a jerk. He knew he was the worst boyfriend anyone could imagine. He knew he was hurting Taehyung.

He knew everything.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hoho. Everyone was thinking J-Hope was the bad guy but it was really Jimin!

Surprised some ppl didn't get it from the last chapter, I dropped a few hints that J-Hope was hurting...

But anyways~ What do you think Jimin is doing to make J-Hope do whatever he says?