Some Things Aren't What They Seem

Let Me Know That it's Over

Rated M for language


Their lips touched.

Though it was for about a milisecond and they barely touched, they surely made contact, even Jungkook had seen it from where he was sitting. Of course, the duo pulled away right after they felt their lips against one another. But the second they separated, it seemed nothing even happened. Hoseok simply moved his gaze to his hands, but that was about it. Jimin swallowed the small bit of churro left in his mouth before he went back to chatting about something useless. J-Hope also swallowed the bit of the snack he had received from the others mouth before grinning at the others words and continuing their conversation.

It seemed at this point the only one fazed by the kiss was Jungkook, despite the fact that he was only a mere eyewitness. His head was stuck on simply that, nothing else. He couldn't move on from it, even though it seemed his hyungs were far past it by now. But how could they be? 

Did they have no shame? No heart? Did they completely forget about the second youngest Taehyung and how he was dating Hoseok? Or did they just not care? The maknae could feel his blood boiling slowly. How could they be so brutal? Especially the older who apparently 'loved' him?

He couldn't think straight as his mind was jumping from one question to the other. Conclusions were bubbling into his head every second, making it harder to sit still and pretend he didn't see what just happened. Getting lost in intense thought, he almost couldn't hear when Jimin called him to say it was about time to head back to the dorm.

As the trio made their way back to the dorm, JiHope continued their playful and dorky little interactions with no care in the world. But frankly, the more they did so, the more Jungkook could feel his anger grow. He felt like a bomb, ready to explode any second.

On the other hand, the other two noticed how silent the maknae had suddenly become. Out of worry, they tried to attract his attention and make him speak up. "Hey, Kookie. Are you alright?" Jimin asked looking over at the youngest. He didn't give an answer and simply scoffed at him. 

This time, J-Hope tried. "Jungkook-ah, what's wrong-" he asked, extending his arm so his hand could touch the youngers shoulder, but it quickly got slapped away.

"Don't touch me you ing trash!" Jungkook exclaimed with a hard glare.

He finally exploded.

Taken aback by the harsh answer, the dancer stepped back. "Woah what-" the oldest tried to figure out what happened, but got interrupted by the main vocalist.

"You're ing disgusting don't talk to me!" he roared before storming off. 

Despite feeling somewhat scared at this point, Hoseok followed along quickly and tried to grab the youngers arm. But the second his fingers brushed against the others wrist, Jungkook stopped in his tracks and turned around. The vocalist brought his clenched fist up, making it stay right across from the rappers face, but he stopped himself from throwing a punch at him. Instead, a frustrated groan left his lips and he turned back once again, continuing his hot trail towards the dorm. 

J-Hope would have followed him, but he was stopped by the lead vocalist who grabbed his wrist. The dancer opened up his mouth, ready to say something to the other, but he simply shook his head and told him that it was better if the maknae was to cool off. 

 

Taehyung had dozed off on the couch as he found himself under extreme boredom. At first he was annoying Seokjin, but he eventually left to go get groceries. So now he he was bored as hell, deciding to sleep so the day could just go by faster. But his nap was abruptly stopped when the main door had been slammed shut. Jolting up, the vocalist sat up somewhat dazed before seeing the maknae walk in. 

Jungkook stopped in his tracks and stared at the older for a bit, contemplating whether he should voice what he saw only a few minutes ago. But he simply scoffed and stormed into his room, feeling frustrated once again. V on the other hand was smiling a bit, ready to greet him and ask about how his lunch was. However when he opened up his mouth the youngers scoff caught him somewhat off guard. And before any sound could escape his throat, the youngest was making his way to his bedroom. 

The vocalist pouted a bit as he was neglected by the youngest, but he quickly excused it when he heard the door open. Turning his head to see who had entered now, he came to see Jimin and J-Hope side by side. But instead of them smiling or laughing like usual, they looked worried.

It must have been Jungkook. 

Not even caring about his jealousy for once, he looked over at the duo. "Hey, did something happen between you guys and Jungkook?" Taehyung asked, his gaze moving between the two dancers.

"Yea, but we don't know what really happened. He just started yelling at Hoseok hyung out of nowhere," Jimin attempted explaining, but he himself wasn't sure of the situation. V then moved his gaze to his boyfriend, expecting him to answer now, but a simple shrug was all he could display.

"I'll just talk to him," J-Hope assured, wanting his own answers. Seeing the two nod at him, the rapper made his way to the youngests bedroom.

Surprisingly it wasn't locked. But then again, if someone was as mad as he was would they really think of locking their door? Slowly making his way inside, the dancer walked in to the sight of the youngest lying on his bed with his face flat in the pillow. Not saying anything, the older quietly tiptoed deeper into the room, not wanting the younger to yell at him to get out.

When he finally got close enough, Hoseok extended his arm slowly, his hand coming in contact with the youngers jet black hair. Then, before the older could even react, the maknae had turned around and was glaring at him. "Get the out. Now!" he growled through gritted teeth, the last part coming out as yell. 

J-Hope almost jumped at how quickly he had reacted to such a small touch. Looking at the main vocalists facial expression really wasn't helping him either. The way the youngest was staring at him looked like he was about ready to rip off his head any second. "Jungkook-" he started but was interrupted for the millionth time.

"I don't want to be looking at a scumbag like you!" the younger yelled, only causing the rapper to sigh out of frustration. All these interruptions and loss of honorifics was slowly getting to him.

"Can I just-"

"No! Get out! You worthless piece of !"

"Jeon Jungkook!" Hoseok finally boomed. He wasn't one to yell or really lose his temper, so seeing him like this genuinely scared the younger. "Let me ing talk!" The dancer exclaimed before letting out another sigh, feeling completely irritated.

After a few seconds of silence, J-Hope finally began to talk. "I know you're really mad about that whole kiss thing that happened between Jimin and I," he started slowly, but his voice trembled at the next words he had to say. "But please, just don't tell Taehyung."

"You ing came here to tell me that?" Jungkook yelled once again. "I swear to god Hoseok! You're even worse than ing trash, you're just. You're a heartless little bastard who came from hell!" The makae shouted. Then, before the rapper could even do anything, the younger had lunged at him, grabbing neck of his shirt, causing the olders head to hit the wall behind him. A groan of pain left the dancers lips at the blow to the back of his head, but he didn't yell.

"You can call me anything you want, but please just do that." The rapper sighed. "Besides, do you even have the heart to tell him? Are you going to be able to handle his pained face when you tell him?" Hoseok asked, looking the main vocalist right in the eye. "He's going to break down the second you tell him, will you be able to handle that?"

That itself really made Jungkook want to punch his hyung in the face. He was right about everything. And the youngest knew he wouldn't be able to see his best friend have a complete break down, hell he couldn't even take it when he saw the other have tears along his face. How was he suppose to cope with seeing him as an emotional wreck? 

"!" That was the only thing they younger could really say before he punched the wall beside J-Hopes head. He would have been embarrassed by the fact that he only really created a mark and ended up hurting his own hand. But right now, the only thing he could feel was the anger coursing through his veins.

"You cant. So it's just better if you keep it to yourself." J-Hope whispered, his gaze locking with the floor. Jungkook could only stare at him with eyes full of rage. He couldn't believe what he was hearing right now. He gripped the olders shirt a bit tighter before bringing him closer so the other was forced to look him in the eye.

"You may be ing lucky this time Hoseok, but I swear this is your last ing chance to make it up to Taehyung." The main vocalist whispered through gritted teeth. "I've already seen him cry twice because of you're ery. If I see it once more, I swear. You'll ing pay,"

J-Hopes eyes widened at the others words. "T-twice?" He stuttered. He wanted to drop his head down in shame. Just by looking at the younger, guilt flooded his being.

"What? You didn't think you would make him cry, despite the fact that you were with Jimin this whole damn time and ignoring him? You're so ing obvious hyung, I bet everyone knows your ing Jimin behind Tae's back." Jungkook said, his jaw still clenched with anger. "I cant believe I gave you over to him-"

"Jungkook-ah! You're wrong about everything! I still love Taehyung with all my heart, it's just... I can't tell you..." The rapper sighed in defeat.

"Love him with all your heart? That's the biggest bull I've heard from you in a while hyung," the maknae scoffed.

"I'm telling you-"

"No! I don't want to hear you're god damn bull anymore!" The younger yelled. "I should have been the one Taehyung loved! I should have been the one receiving all the love from his heart! I should have been the one he calls his lover and boyfriend! But no, he chooses you of all damn people!" He exclaimed, letting go of the olders shirt harshly. "I cant believe I actually trusted you to take good care of him. But I was sure as hell wrong to do so."

"Jungkook... That doesn't even matter, he doesn't love you." The dancer pointed out, but he didn't mean for it to come across as mocking. Yet, it seemed that way for the younger.

"Shut up! You don't deserve his love!" He continued to holler, before stepping closer to the other. The youngest pushed him by his shoulders, making his back come in contact with the wall once again. "And let me tell you one last thing. If he cries one more ing time, I swear. I will tell him what I saw, and he will hate you." Jungkook whispered.

J-Hope wasn't sure how the react, he wanted to promise him that he wouldn't make the vocalist cry again. But he couldn't. How was he suppose to keep him happy in the situation he was in? The older opened up his mouth to say something back to him, but he was quickly pushed away. "Get the out! Now!" he boomed, making the rapper flinch.

Scurrying out of the room quickly, the first thing he saw after coming out was Jimin and Taehyungs worried faces.

"What happened?" Jimin asked taking a few steps closer to his friend. "He sounded really mad. Did he hurt you or something?"

Hoseok simply shook his head at the question before looking at his boyfriend. He looked shocked. "Tae, are you alright?" his lover asked, bringing a hand to touch the others shoulder. Taehyung simply backed up and shook his head. It was alarming seeing the younger like this. Did the two hear everything, because if they did, then V would know about the kiss.

Suddenly, the whole world was crashing down on Hoseok. Why wasn't he talking? If he really did hear about the kiss, then why wasn't he running back to his room? Why wasn't he crying? Did he really lose his love for his boyfriend? Was the term 'boyfriend' just a meaningless label for them now? Because he knew Taehyung well enough to know that he wouldn't take such news so calmly, unless he really did lose all the feelings.

"Tae-" J-Hope started, but was interrupted by said boy.

"W-wait... J-Jungkook loved me?" Taehyung asked, voice trembling with shock. The oldest almost let out a sigh of relief that that was the thing that got Taehyung to be like this. But it also confused him, the youngest never confessed?

"U-uh, yea." The dancer nodded awkwardly. "He told me right after we told the members we were dating, he said he was upset but he'll support us. He put all his trust in me," he explained, gaze locking with the ground.

"Oh," that was the only reply the youngest could give. A few seconds passed before the vocalist shook his head and looked up at his boyfriend. "But, are you hurt? I heard something get hit," V asked, changing the topic.

"Yea, I'm fine. He was just a bit mad, but he didn't hurt me." The dancer assured looking at both males in front of him. "Well, we have to practice soon. So I'm going to rest a bit," J-Hope smiled before extending his arm forward. He then ruffled Jimins hair.

V stared at his boyfriend, confused by the action. He would always mess up his hair before going somewhere, it was like a cute little thing they had. Now he was doing it to Jimin? Maybe it was just a small thing he did to everyone, and Taehyung just looked at it as more. The second youngest didn't say anything as he watched Hoseoks leaving back.

In the meanwhile, the older could feel his lovers sad eyes following him. He always felt them. The rapper continued to make his way to his bedroom, never missing the feeling of V's eyes until he shut the door behind him. When he closed the door, his hand clutched the knob tightly as he squeezed his eyes shut to stop tears from falling.

Taehyung-ah, I'm sorry

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Important Authors Note:

Alright, so I'm sorry to say but, school is starting for me. So that means I'll be updating a bit slower from now on. But don't worry, because I don't take too long in general so now the updates might be like every week or something? But yea, I just wanted all of you to know just incase ^^