I Want Answers

Let Me Know That it's Over

It had been so long since Seokjin had seen a truley happy Taehyung. It felt like the only thing he could see in the younger for the past months was the sadness that floated in his eyes. It was something he could never avoid, and it just made him feel bad. How could he help him? He would always ask the second youngest if he should just talk to the dancers, but he would always say no and that it was useless. But this was getting tedious and he just wanted to get to the bottom of everything. If those three weren't going to solve the problem themselves, Seokjin would. And this was the only way.

Jin wanted to help V so bad. He was there for him ever since that night he saw him cry himself to sleep. At first it was his motherly instinct to take care of him and make sure he was alright, but after some time it only became natural to fall for him. The feelings didn't last too long though, and he wasn't as persistent to get him like Jungkook was. He excused them fairly easily actually, because he simply ignored them in order to take care of the younger. But even after he got over his small crush, he continued to take care of the second youngest.

The day Taehyung had dumped Hoseok was the start of something even more horrid though. It was only normal for the younger to have break downs within the first couple of weeks, if not month, but when he started to become 'normal' something was off. Seokjin was never able to put his finger on it, but it seemed nothing really changed. It felt like the younger was just faking his happiness once again for the sake of the group. The overwhelming sadness that refused to leave, had become stronger. Yet, his happiness seemed real in a way, like he was genuinely happy and he really was over the main dancer. It got the oldest more confused than ever.

When Jin got to the lead vocalist room, he placed his hand on the door knob before letting out a deep breath. He had to get his answers. It was now or never. The oldest turned the knob when he finally felt ready. Opening the door, he was able to see Jimin on his phone, mumbling a few things under his breath. Maybe he still hadn't gotten over the fight.

"Jimin," the older called, his voice stern and more serious than ever. The lead dancer looked up, his face looking somewhat annoyed, but his expression changed in the blink of an eye to show confusion.

"Oh, hyung. What's up?" He asked, putting his phone down beside him on the bed.

"We need to talk." Jin informed, his voice never wavering.

"About what?"

"About Taehyung."

An annoyed groan left Jimins lips before he flopped down on his bed. "You want me to apologize don't you? Well guess what? I won't. He was the one who was all over Jungkook."

"I already know the details about that, alright? I won't force you to apologize or anything, in fact we aren't going to talk about that." The older assured, before taking a step closer to the lead vocalist. "Jimin, I know you're not dumb. You know you aren't innocent." Jimin sat up now, only to give the oldest another confused expression.

"Hyung what are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about you and Hoseok-ah."

It went silent as it seemed Jimin was racking through his brain to come up with an answer. "Are you talking about how I'm the only one who's taking care of him? Because that doesn't make me innocent, that just makes me a good member."

"Damnit Jimin, you know exactly what I'm talking about!" Jin suddenly yelled, his fist quickly balling up. A sudden spike of irritation rose in his body  which actually took himself aback. Jimin on the other hand looked like he had just seen a ghost or something. He had heard him argue with Namjoon a bit, but he never experienced a mad Seokjin for himself.

"I-I really have no idea." The lead dancer confessed, his gaze moving somewhere else.

"Fine, do you want me to spell it out for you?" The oldest asked, quickly gaining composure. "During that time Hoseok and Taehyung dated. You were all over him, you practically took him away from Tae."

"I did?" Jimin asked, his voice suddenly turning concered as he looked at the older. His face looked like a mix of pain, confusion and sympathy. "I-I had no idea. I remember Tae told me a bit about it, so I did try avoiding Hoseok. I never meant to hurt him-"

"Stop telling me bull." Seokjin cut him off with ice cold words. For a second there, he was almost believing his act, but he had to remember. All the pain Taehyung went through, all the moments the two main dancers spent together, oblivious of everything else. He had to get his answers. He wasn't going back with empty hands.

"Hyung, I'm not-"

"Jimin."

"I swear, I-"

"Park Jimin."

The younger looked down, his whole body read defeat. He wasn't sure how long he could keep up his act before the oldest was going to beat him, and by how stern his voice sounded, he felt it was going to be soon. Seeing the older step closer was all it took for Jimin to finally spill something.

"Fine!" he almost yelled. "I-I knew what I was doing. I'm not blind. I could always see Tae glare at me across the practice room, in the van, even in the living room."

"Then why didn't you stop?" Jin asked, feeling somewhat satisfied he got at least somewhat of an answer.

"B-because." Jimin paused for a bit as he bit down on his bottom lip. "I-I liked Hoseok hyung. No, I loved him. He was the best thing that ever happened to me, he made me happier than anyone else. I needed him. So I didn't care about those stupid glares and looks Tae gave me, I just ignored them."

The corners of Jins mouth dropped when hearing his words. His heart twisted a bit when he heard about the strong love the younger had for the main dancer. The others words sounded true, his feelings were genuine, and it just made the situation more complicated. He couldn't just coldly tell him that what he did was wrong, because as true as it was, the kid was just going by his feelings. And was that a crime of any sorts?

"Jimin." Seokjin sighed softly, his kind side finally resurfacing. "Even though you loved him, you shouldn't have done that. It was wrong. Kookie liked Tae, but he didn't do that." he pointed out. "Do you know how hurt Tae was? He really thought Hoseok was cheating."

The younger only sighed before answering. "I-I didn't know it went that far. I always thought they would make up or something when I wasn't around."

"When you weren't around? Jimin you were with him on and off camera almost all the time," Jin pointed out, the frown returning to his lips. He was really on the fence at the moment, so it didn't take long for him to believe this was all a set up as well.

"Hyung? Have you ever been in love? An hour feels like a second when your with them, I must have lost track of time and how much I was with him." he admitted, but it was only losing Jin even more. Of course the older couldn't really say much about his question, being that he only had small crushes on individuals and never truley experienced love, but that was beside the point. He couldn't really buy that the younger was that stupid.

"Jimin," Seokjin sighed once more, knowing he wasn't going to get anymore answers. "If your just going to keep wasting my time, I'll just talk to Hoseok himself." With that, the older started to make his way out, but he was stopped in his tracks when the younger spoke up.

"And you think he'll talk? He hasn't talked in 4 months." The lead vocalist pointed out. "He's only said a few sentences to me. You wont get any answers."

Something seemed off. Jin wasn't sure if he was hallucinating or what, but he swore he could see a sparkle of evil in his eyes when he said his last words. This was really starting to make him positive this was more than just 'feelings'. This was something much more, and Hoseok must have known something. If anything, the rapper could have been in on this whole thing and he was just as aware of Taehyung feelings as Jimin was.

But then again, that wouldn't make sense. If he was aware and didn't do anything, why was he in the condition he was in now? If he knew, he would have been fine with the break up, he should have expected it. So why was he so broken? Seokjins head was starting to get jumbled up with confusion and everything was becoming a blur.

As his head was getting cramped up with numerous unlogical conclusions, he was in front of Hoseoks door in no time. He reached out to the door knob, but his eyebrows furrowed. What was the chance of it being unlocked? He always kept his door locked nowadays, so why wouldn't it be today? Especially after hearing what had happened earlier, the chances seemed even lower. But he couldn't leave now. He promised he would get answers, and that's exactly what he would do.

Jin knew well enough that trying to get in with brute force would result in Hoseok not coming out at all. He just had to wait, because he knew well enough that he would come out for something. Stoping himself from touching the knob, he pulled his hand back. The oldest knew that if the other even heard the rattle of the the door knob, it would keep him from coming out.

Yet, lady luck seemed to be on his side at that moment. The second Seokjin pulled his hand back, the door opened. His eyes widened as he couldn't believe his luck. Looking up, the first thing he saw was an equally surprised Hoseok. Before the older could even react, the main dancer was already closing the door. Not wanting the opportunity to slip up, Jin placed his foot in front of the door and forced it open with both his hands. With all his body strength, he got the door to open fully.

Now that he was finally inside, Hoseok looked more alarmed than ever. The younger was standing in the middle of the room, wide eyed like a deer caught in head lights, stuck in his spot as if he was glued to the floor. It was like if he moved a small bit, the older was going to jump him.

"Hoseok, calm down." Jin said, his voice sooth and calming. He then took a step closer, only for the younger to take one back. This continued until the rapper hit his bed and ended up falling backwards onto it, but he quickly sat up. "Hoseok, I won't hurt you. Why are you like this?" The oldest asked, the other was acting like he was face to face with a crazy murderer. 

Seokjin wasn't sure what to do now. The younger seemed completely spooked for some unknown reason, he was definitely not going to say anything. "Hoseok, I want to help you." He sighed softly, the other still didn't answer. Instead he moved his eyes somewhere else.

"I want to help both of you. You and Taehyung."

Hoseok reacted a bit more to that. He went from scared to broken in the blink of an eye. His lips cracked into a frown before they started to tremble slightly, his eyebrows were also furrowed now and his eyes were glazed over. It didn't take long for the older to realize how sensitive the other was to the second youngests name. 

"Taehyung is broken too," Jin added. That got the main dancer to gulp down the tightening knot in his throat and close his eyes. His hands had also balled up into fists by this time as his head hung low.

"You know." The oldest started, taking another step closer to the other. He knew he was hurting him, that was the point. Maybe if he broke him enough he would talk. Yea, it was cruel, but he was being greedy at the moment and he just wanted his answers. "You shouldn't be the one moping and crying. You were the one neglecting Taehyung, you never deserved him." The rapper let out a straggled breath at his words, but he quickly covered his mouth. Hoseok knew everything the other was saying true.

"You never loved Taehyung, did you?"

That's what got him. Despite feeling like his heart was breaking at the moment, he shot his head up and stared right at the oldest. "I loved him with all of my heart," Hoseok finally spoke. His voice trembling, barely coming out as audible.

Finally getting the younger to talk, Seokjin came closer until he was standing in front of the other. "If you loved him so much, why did you do that? Why did you leave him all alone?" The oldest was aware that he was pushing it and he should have been taking this slow, but he was scared that if he hesitated the younger wouldn't speak again. Either way, he wasn't surprised when the rapper didn't say a word and kept his gaze locked with the ground. 

"Hoseok, you can tell me. I just want to help you," he assured, but the younger simply shook his head. "Hoseo-"

"Y-you can't. You can't help me," J-Hope practically whimpered. At this point, his body was trembling and his knuckles were turning white from how hard he was clenching his fists. 

Jin could only frown, what was he talking about? If he just told him everything it would be fine, right? The oldest slowly went down to his knees so he could be eye level with the main dancer. He then took both of the youngers fists and cupped them into his own hands. 

"You can trust me, Hoseok." 

At those words, the only thing he could do was let silent tears leave his eyes. But after a while, small sobs left his lips and he wasn't sure if he was able to stop himself. Hoseok trusted the older, he really did. Yet, he couldn't say it. He couldn't tell him everything that happened.

Jimin was watching, he always was. Of course nowadays be became much, much more lenient, but still. If he was to tell anyone about his situation, the vocalist would just post the video and continue to ruin his life. As he was in the midest of breaking down, he felt warm arms start to wrap around him and embrace his broken body. 

"Hey, it's okay." Jin assured, as his hand soothingly went up and down the youngers back. Seokjin was used to this. Being that he comforted Taehyung a lot when he was in his mental breakdowns, it was merely by instinct that the oldest was doing this. 

It took a few minutes for the main dancer to get his composure, and he was back to sitting on the edge of his bed while the other was still down on his knees. "Hoseok, do you want to tell me now? Please, I just want to help you." He almost begged, his eyes pleaing, his voice filled with desperation. The younger only shook his head slowly.

"I-I can't" J-Hope confessed, before pausing. His next words came out almost inaudible, in a whimper.

"He's watching me."

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Haha kinda creepy way to end the chappie. 

So do you guys think he will actually tell Jin what happened?