It's Hard to Let Go

Let Me Know That it's Over

Taehyung froze.

It felt as if everything in his body had stopped working when the olders lips made contact with his. Nothing was processing in his brain. The only thing he could think of was how soft and warm the others full lips felt against his.

He didn't know how to react to the kiss. His first thought should have been pushing the main dancer away, frankly because he was mad and he had interuppted him mid sentence. Yet, he wasn't mad now, and the last thing he wanted to do was feel the warmth go away. Taehyung had been so desperate for so long to have the other kiss him like this. A kiss filled with nothing more than love and passion, if not just a mere kiss at all.

This was all he wanted for so long, and now he was finally getting it. He should have been estatic and kissing Hoseok back with just as much affection and emotion, but instead here he was frozen and unreactive.

Moments passed as the pair stayed like that. V still hadn't responded in any way and J-Hope was still forcing down every ounce of love and passion that remained in his being. It was as if this was his only chance to show how much Taehyung meant to him. The older was quickly stopped though, when the vocalist suddenly reacted.

It wasn't in a good way.

Taehyung let out a soft whimper, before he was soon pushing the rapper away from him. Despite the fight he put up, J-Hope didn't budge. He kept his hand behind the youngers head to keep it in place, trying to remain in the kiss as long as possible. Another whimper escaped V's lips as he just wanted to get away from the older at the moment.

The second he snapped back to reality and was actually able to process what was happening, everything came back to him. Especially that day J-Hope pretended to be a good boyfriend, but the next morning he was gone. Taehyung knew well enough that if he fell for this the main dancer would just do it again. Hoseok never changed.

This time he pushed mercilessly and that did the trick. Their lips finally parted and a couple of inches seperated their faces. The older was determined and with his hand remaining on the back of the second youngests head, he took less than a second to try and pull him in for another kiss. But Taehyung was faster. The second he felt J-Hope pushing him closer, he brought his hand up to slap the older across the face. Hard.

That was enough for Hoseok to stop any more of his advances. His head dropped and his free hand went up to cup his cheek. Taehyung stared at the older as his tears resumed to falling down his face at a quick pace.

"Don't touch me!" V screamed as he roughly pushed the main dancers arm off his shoulder.

"Tae-"

"I ing hate you! H-How, h-how could you just do that! Thinking you could just k-kiss me like that and e-everything will be fine!" Taehyung continued to yell in between hiccups as he was crying harder than before. He felt so played. He also felt pathetic, was he that easy in Hoseoks eyes? Did the older just think that a simply kiss would solve anything? "Hyung, I wanted to give you another chance and explain yourself but you ing blew it! I don't want to see your face anymore! Just go Jimin or something!" With that, V made his way out of the living room, but he was quickly stopped when someone grabbed his wrist. Expecting it to be Seokjin, an annoyed sigh left his lips, but to his shock Hoseok himself stopped his ex-lover.

"There are a lot of things I just cant tell you." The older sighed, his voice low. He didn't even bother making eye contact with him as his head still hung low, gaze glued to the ground. Taehyung only scoffed before trying to get his wrist out of the rappers grip, but it tightened instead.

"Let me go,"

"I want to tell you everything, but I just cant."

"I don't want to hear it."

"And even after everything that's happened. Even after I know you hate me with all your guts..."

"Hyung, let me go!"

"... I still love you."

J-Hopes grip lossened, his fingers now barely dangling off the others wrist. Despite finally being realesed, all the struggle that was in V's being left and he was now stuck in his spot. A part of him told him that he should just take the older back, they could be happy again and it wouldn't be so awkward to face him. Yet, another part of him was convincing him this was all an act. Everything was a lie because he just loved playing the younger so much.

"That's right hyung, I do hate you. I hate you more than anyone on this god damn planet, and you can't blame anyone but yourself!" Taehyung yelled, balling up his fist tightly. "So don't you go along saying 'I love you' and expecting me to come back! B-because I know you better than that hyung! I know you're just going to play me again and again like you did! I'll never trust you again! I hate you!"

With that, the vocalist headed to his room for the second time. Luckily he wasn't stopped this time. He was pretty sure if anyone stopped him at this point, they would get a punch to the face.

A door slam within the dorm was all it took for the Hoseok and Jin to know the second youngest was gone. A straggled breath left the main dancers lips before he gripped onto his hair harshly.

J-Hope hated himself, maybe even more than Taehyung hated him. No words were said as Seokjin simply sighed. He had a feeling something bad was going to happen. Either it being that VHope would end up being even more awkward, or Jimin coming in at this moment and taking the rapper away to get a scolding. Jin leaned back on the wall before closing his eyes. He was so tired of all this. Yet, he knew everything, he had to help the two somehow.

 

The awkwardness had only gotten worse after that day. It was completely opposite of what everyone wanted, so it wasn't surprising that the two had gotten the disappointed looks from the rest of the members almost every time they were in the same room.

It was tense as all the members gathered around the table to eat. Despite the vocalist and main dancer being awkward, that didn't stop Seokjin from insisting that they eat all together. No real conversation was present as most of the members just murmured a few things or nudged each other. Namjoon only sighed as he shifted his food from one side of his plate to the other with his chopsticks. The leader really did miss how things were before. When Taehyung would be rowdy and annoying Hoseok or doing something cute with him, while Jimin and Jungkook would join in and Seokjin would tell them to calm down. Now the second youngest was only eating quietly and whispering a few things to the maknae, while Jimin was also exchanging a few words with J-Hope, but the rapper himself seemed pretty distant.

Another sigh left his lips when he saw that. This wasn't the first time that the older was so distant around the lead dancer, what was up with them? If Hoseok really didn't want to be around him, why didn't he just keep his distance or something? Rap Monster didn't even realize he was staring at the two he was thinking about, until Yoongi nudged his shoulder. The leader turned his head to look over at the other rapper.

As their eyes made contact, Suga nodded at him. The younger blinked a few times with confusion, before realization hit that the second oldest was thinking alike to him. He could see it in his eyes, the suspicion and curiosity that flooded the others brown orbs. Namjoon returned the nod, knowing what he was planning to do. It was pretty obvious that Yoongi was going to try and find something out, and it would just be better if he did it instead of the leader himself. Suga was closer to Jimin than Rap Monster was, so maybe he could find something out much easier.

When the stiff dinner was over, Yoongi didn't waste any time to get his answers. He wordlessly followed the lead vocalist to his room before closing the door to it, obviously surprising the younger.

" hyung! I didn't notice you there," Jimin exclaimed before showing him a sheepish grin. The older only rolled his eyes before approaching the lead dancer.

"Sit," he ordered, the other complied easily. "We need to talk."

"About what?" The younger asked, tilting his head slightly.

"Do you think Namjoon and I are dumb?" Suga answered with a question, his voice sounding as threatening as ever. "We both know something is going on. This stupid drama has to end before promotions, so if you just tell me what the hell is going on we can solve this and maybe things will get better."

Jimin only sighed softly before he let himself fall backwards on his bed so he could sit down. "Hyung, their drama has nothing to do with me." He assured. "I swear if it did then I would be trying to fix it." He shrugged, only earning a small scoff from the older.

"I swear to god Jimin. Cut the crap." The rapper shot. "I don't even know what you're even trying to accomplish. You're just making Hoseok feel more like , don't you see he doesn't like you?" He asked coldly. The lead vocalist face darkened, before he moved his gaze to the ground. "We all know you like him, but seriously, you're taking it too far. You're making him feel so uncomfortable. It's obvious."

"Hyung, if he's so-" Yoongi interrupted him, he already knew what the younger was going to say.

"Hell how should I know!" He exclaimed. "But what I do know is, you're up to something. You have been for a while now. Namjoon and I haven't really bothered to say anything just because we didn't think it would become this bad, but look at it now. You're destroying both Tae and Hoseok and it's hurting the team."

"Well it's his fault! Why can't he just learn to love me? Why does he stay so hung over on Tae when they broke up such a long time ago?" Jimin started to scream, looking up at the older once again. Suga bit down on his bottom lip, he could see the hurt that was floating through the lead dancers orbs. Yet, he felt this was his only way to get his point across. Jimin had been doing this for months now, so the rapper had to be frank with other, or he may never stop.

"Jimin. You have to stop being so damn selfish and start thinking about others." The second oldest sighed. "You're feelings. Their affecting everyone. Now you got to grow some balls and get over you're obsession, because I've seen enough drama happen these past months and I'm ing sick of it."

It went silent in the room for a couple of seconds. The air was filled with nothing more than anger and remorse. It was starting to suffocate Yoongi as he hadn't been exposed to such an atmosphere, and he could already say he didn't like it. Turning on his heels to leave the younger alone and maybe think about the olders words more carefully, he was quickly stopped when Jimins voice erupted.

"Hyung you don't know how I feel! Do you think I can just stop?" He yelled, bolting up to his feet. "Y-You don't know love hyung. You can't just let it go and forget about it like that!"

"So why do you think Hoseok can just let go of Taehyung then?"

Suga didn't even turn around, but Jimin could already guess what the olders expression was like and what he was thinking. The second oldest must have been giving him a disgusted face. He must have been thinking the lead vocalist was the biggest hypcrite on the face of the Earth.

"So. Are you going to tell me what's going on? If not, I'm leaving." Yoongi spoke up before sighing softly. He was giving the younger 10 seconds before he was going to leave. Honestly, he really did want to know what the younger was up to, the curiosity was killing him. But he knew well enough that Jimin wasn't going to say anything regarding it, being that the older did make him emotional. It really was unfortunate though, because Namjoon was definitely going to try and get answers later since Yoongi failed. And Namjoon was most likely going to be much more harsh.

When ten seconds passed, the younger still hadn't said anything. Another sigh left his lips before he made his way out. Only when the second oldest had closed the door of the others room, did the guilt start to enter him. He was much too harsh to Jimin. Suga was well aware that love was hard, especially when that person loves someone else. So maybe it wasn't the best idea to just flat out tell him that he was being greedy and stupid.

"Damnit Yoongi," he whispered to himself as he ruffled his own hair. Irritated by his earlier actions.

Entering the living room, he was greeted by Rap Monsters anticipated face staring right at him. Suga only sighed disappointedly before shaking his head and taking a seat beside the leader.

"Sorry," The older sighed softly.

"It's fine," Namjoon assured before leaning his head back so he could rest on the sofa.

"I guess I'll just have to get the answers with brute force."

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hyung line in action ^^

Seokjin wants to help VHope while SugaMon want to get Jimin back to his senses.

How do yall think this will turn out?