Unexpected

Let Me Know That it's Over

Blackmail. When a person threatens another person with some form of punishment if they do not offer some form of concessions.

Park Jimin. The sweetest member of Bangtan, if not the sweetest person on Earth.

So how do those two things mesh in any way possible? Seokjin couldn't comprehend what he was hearing and for a second he started to wonder if he was just hearing things. 

"Wh-what did you say?" The oldest asked.

"Jimin. He's blackmailing me," Hoseok repeated, looking away from the older. His voice was trembling, and he wasn't sure if he could say it again due to embarrassment. It went silent once again as the oldest was still trying to process what he had just heard.

Jin was genuinely surprised on hearing this news and he really did want to accuse the younger of lying or making excuses, but that wouldn't help. If anything, it would just make the situation worse, because if Seokjin didn't believe it, who would? If he was to say that J-Hope was lying, what was the chance of the younger telling anyone else?

"H-Hoseok," That was really the only thing the vocalist could say since the shock never really washed over. His eyebrows furrowed as he couldn't think straight, but he still had to dig further into this. Even though he found out the main problem, he still needed to know more. Like what was he blackmailing him with? How long has he been doing it? What was their agreement?

"So... He blackmailed you because he loves you, am I correct?" Jin asked, taking a wild guess at it. The main dancer didn't say anything, he simply nodded. "So I'm guessing, this happened after you were already dating Taehyung?" he continued to ask, only for the other to nod once again. "Alright... So how did he blackmail you then? And what did you have to do?"

This time, Hoseok didn't reply. It wasn't all too surprising, as even Seokjin himself realized he was moving much too fast, so he didn't get irritated in anyway when he didn't answer. Sighing softly, the older took a few steps closer to the rapper before taking on of his hands. J-Hope blinked a few times as he looked down at his hand, before moving his gaze to the oldest. Jin only gave him a reassuring smile before speaking again.

"I understand if you don't want to tell me right now. But Hoseok-ah, it's just going to be better if you say something later than never. I'll never tell anyone, you can trust me." Jin smiled. As the oldest was talking, the youngers eyes started to get wet with tears. Tears of joy. He was so glad that there was someone he could talk to, now that he let out is secret. This whole time, he felt completely alone and powerless, but now that there was Jin, he felt that there light at the end of the tunnel. The vocalist could see this, yet he didn't say anything about it, instead he just pulled him into a warm embrace.

When the older hugged him, that's when J-Hope broke. His tears finally fell, so he buried his face in the crook of the others neck. It wasn't long until the main dancer was sobbing on the others shoulder while clinging onto him tightly. Despite how hard he was crying, the younger still chocked out some 'thank you's and the older just replied with 'it's fine'.

The duo stayed like that for a couple minutes. It was only until the rapper was quietly sniffling that Seokjin finally pulled away. He wipped away the others tears before wrapping his arm around his shoulder. "This was fun, wasn't it?" Jin grinned before chuckling softly and walking foreward, bringing the other with him. "Let's go home, okay?"

 

Taehyung groaned as he scrolled through his phone. He was actually looking foreward to seeing if Seokjin had gotten any answers like he said he would, but when he saw the oldest wasn't in the dorm, it was pretty obvious that he had bailed on that plan. But what had the older so sidetracked? He was gone for about and hour and a half now, what exactly was he doing?

"Hyung~ What are you doing~?" Jungkook sang as he entered the living room.

"Nothing~" V sang back before grinning at the youngest with his famous rectangle grin.

"I'm bored." He pouted before going to the couch and lying on top of the older.

"Hey, you're heavy!" The older groaned, squirming under the youngest. Despite his protests, the maknae didn't move a bit and simply chuckled as the second youngest struggled.

The living room was soon filled with a fit of laughter, by the two youngest members goofing off. By how much they were both squirming around and kicking each other, it was surprising neither of them had fallen off the couch. By the time they were both done, Jungkooks head was resting on V's chest, while the olders arms were wrapped around his body lazily. They were both panting somewhat hard, due to how much they were laughing and tickling each other.

"Are you so bored now?" V asked grinning lazily at the other. The main vocalist simply shook his head while humming softly, before nuzzling closer to his chest.

"No," Jungkook whispered, then let his eyes flicker closed.

It went silent after that. They didn't say anything as the maknae was enjoying the moment. Just taking in the olders scent, loving the feeling of being so close with Taehyung. It felt like a dream to him, and he didn't want to wake up any time soon. For V though, the longer they stayed in that position, the more guilt flooded his being. He wanted to push away the younger, tell him to get off and just be a normal friend. But another part of him just wanted to accept the youngest, he wanted his heart to just love him back so he could make a new chapter of his life. So he could completely forget about Hoseok.

It didn't even matter though, because their moment was quickly ruined when the front door opened. Jungkook got up a bit, but not completely, to look up at who had just entered, while Taehyungs eyes were glued to the door as well. It wasn't all too surprising to him when he saw Seokjin walk in, but the thing that really took him aback was when he saw J-Hope followed behind him.

The air went tense in the blink of an eye.

Both pairs looked at each other with a mix of mild shock and confusion, but the second Taehyung and Hoseok made eye contact, that was when all hell broke loose. The main dancer didn't even bother saying anything and he was already making his way to his room with tears stinging his eyes. But Seokjin didn't let him get away. Gripping his wrist tightly, J-Hope was stopped in his tracks.

"Hyung, please." He whimpered softly, fighting off his grip, but that only caused his fingers to tighten around his wrist. Taehyung at this point, should have been approaching Hoseok and telling him that everything he saw this whole day was simply a misunderstanding, but for some reason his body felt like defying him and he couldn't move. It was only when he could hear the oldest arguing with the dancer that he found control in his body. Not even caring about the maknae at this point, he pushed him off his body before coming closer to his ex-lover.

"Let go damnit!" The rapper yelled now, feeling more irritated than hurt. He didn't want to see anyone right now after what he just encountered, so he really couldn't stand being here. He just wanted to go back to his room and be alone. But he knew his wishes weren't going to come true anytime soon when he saw V approaching him.

"Hoseok, let's talk." The second youngest suggested, avoiding his gaze.

"There's nothing to talk about." He shot back coldly.

"Hyung. What you saw, it's nothing. It's not what it seems." Taehyung assured. There was no point in doing this in private, and it didn't seem like that was really possible with how stubborn the older was being.

"Damnit Tae and should I ing care if you his or not?" Hoseok yelled. "You dumped me, so why the does it matter?"

Taehyung flinched, while everyone else in the room got taken aback. Even Jins grip got a bit weaker from how shocked he was. It wasn't only the fact that the main dancer had talked much more in this past minute than he did in the last few months, but it was how cold his tone was and the harsh words he used against the other. For a second, it didn't even seem like it was light hearted J-Hope that was in front of them anymore. It seemed like a completely different person.

Despite V feeling his heart break that instant, he didn't bother holding back his own irritation. He looked up at the older this time, making sure to lock eyes with him. The rappers eyes displayed pain and hurt, but it was glazed over with anger and rage. The second youngest honestly wouldn't be surprised if his eyes also reflected those same emotions.

"Well you know what hyung? At least I had the ing decency to dump you before going around sleeping with Jimin!" Taehyung screamed. Hoseok stared at the younger for a couple of seconds before the sorrow in his eyes resurfaced and his face twisted with pure pain.

"Tae, there's more to it than you think." Jin budded in, only for the younger to shot a cold look at him.

"Who's side are you on?" V continued to yell, and that was enough for the oldest to back out of the argument. But it didn't even matter, because he younger was much too fed up to keep going so he decided to just say one last thing before leaving.

"You know what Hoseok hyung? I'm glad a broke up with you. Now you can be with Jimin all you want. You should be happy too."

With that, Taehyung turned around and made his way back to his room before slamming the door. He knew how harsh his words were, but he didn't regret saying any of them. He had to be cruel and stop sparing the others feelings. They were broken up, so they should act like it. That meant not caring about how the Hoseok would react when with others, that meant not caring when he would moved on, that meant being cold.

"H-Hoseok," Jin called, not sure what to say. He was too shocked by both of the members behaviour that he wasn't really sure how to act right now.

"J-just leave me alone," J-Hope whispered before easily taking his hand out of the oldests now loose grip. Seokjin didn't even bother trying to follow him. They all had enough for one day, so there was no point to try and do anymore. Besides, he was exhausted from all the drama that had unraveled today, he didn't even want to deal with anything for the rest of the day.

Going deeper into the dorm, he took a seat beside the maknae who was still on the couch. His face showed how shameful he already was, so the older didn't bother in guilt tripping him with a lecture or anything.

"I-I'm a horrible person. Aren't I?" Jungkook asked, he sounded like he was brink of crying. Jin only sighed when hearing the youngest, he was so tired, he really didn't want to deal with the youngests break down. He already dealt with Hoseok and Taehyung in one day, but that still didn't mean he was going to be cold in any way. Looking at the main vocalist, he shook his head at his question.

"No, you aren't. Trust me, I know worse." Seokjin assured, his mind going back to what J-Hope had told him eariler. "I mean. At least you didn't do anything when they were dating. You saved it until they broke up, so you're free to do whatever you want with him."

"It doesn't matter. I'm the worst of the worst. I bet Hopie hyung and Tae hyung think I'm a ." The youngest sighed. Jin returned it, before he turned his head to look at the younger.

"No, you aren't." He repeated. "Kookie, you're not throwing yourself onto him, are you? Because I'm pretty sure he would have pushed you away if you were. Also, it's not like your doing that stuff in front of Hoseok intentionally. You're also not threatening on of them in any way."

The younger blinked at him a few times before tilting his head. "Th-threatening?" He asked, as if the word was foriegn to him. It was only then that the oldest realized what he had said.

"Nevermind," Seokjin assured while shaking his head. "But my point is, you're not bad Jungkook-ah. There are people much worse, who go to much farther extents to get the person they like."

The main vocalist nodded as he bit down on his bottom lip. "I-I guess you're right..." He sighed in defeat.

"Exactly, Kookie." Jin said with a soft smile, before he ruffled the youngers hair. "You know, I'm really proud of you. Even though you liked Tae so much, you still decided not to meddle in their relationship."

"Yea." Jungkook shrugged, but there still smiled bashfully. "I guess, I'd rather see hyung be happy without me than be sad with me."

"You must really like him then. You let him be happy even if that meant you couldn't have him, wow." Seokjin smiled at him even more proudly. Their maknae was really growing up to be a great young man.

"Yea, because isn't that what love is? Just to see them happy, you would even sacrafice your own. You would let them date someone else, if their happy with that person. And if their happy, you're okay with it, because you love them."

________________________________________________________________________________________

Wisdomous Jungkookie ^^ Haha Jimin should really learn from him

But yea, since Jin knows now, that kinda means this story is close to ending ;(