Now or Never

Let Me Know That it's Over

There was barely any time left before BTS had their comeback. Most of them had already filmed their parts in the music video and they were scheduled to start promotions in a couple of weeks. All the members were absorbed into preperations, making themselves busy with practices and even taking acting lessons for their video. Yet, despite all the chaos none of the members could get over the heavy tension between Taehyung and Hoseok.

They thought that by now it would have dimmed down by a little, but it hadn't. Even though everyone was busy with the hecticness of their practices, it seemed the two were never able to shake off the awkwardness.

Everything was so frustrating, and there was really only one way to get everything in order. It was simple.

Everyone lets out everything.

Of course it wasn't an easy task, as most of the secrets did have to be given a serious consequences. But, there was no other way to fix this. Lies were just going to make the situation worse, and the secrets had been dragging for too long. It was just better to come clean.

 

It had been a long day. Everyone was much past exhausted and just to make their fatigue worse, their dance practice had been extended by an hour because apparently they weren't good enough. Not being able to object, all the members continued their tiring dances.

The hour went by painfully slow. It wasn't only because of the fact that all the members limbs felt as heavy as stone, but because of the annoying stiffness from V and J-Hope. The boys dismissed it mostly because of their weariness, but frankly Yoongi couldn't take it anymore.

"Can you two ing stop it already?" The rapper suddenly boomed, taking everyone by surprise. "I'm ing sick and tired of this damnit! You aren't five year olds, so ing solve your damn problems! And now" He ordered in a threatening manner. With that, Hoseok decided they all have a five minute break to give the second oldest some time to cool down.

The members slowly started making their way to different sides of the practice room. Yoongi leaned himself on the cold glass wall before Namjoon joined him, Jungkook left to go to the bathroom and Hoseok seated himself in one of the corners of the room. Unsurprisingly enough, Jimin was with him, while Taehyung intentionally sat himself in the furthest area of the room.

Seokjin sighed as he looked at how far the two ex lovers were. This was definitely getting worse. How long was it going to be before one of them goes to the extent of missing practices just to avoid the other? The oldest ruffled his own hair with frustration before approaching the younger.

He knew exactly how to fix this. He had everything in his hands to fix this. Yet, he still couldn't. If he did, how much trouble would J-Hope get into? How much worse would the relationship between the two same aged members become? How would the other members see Jimin if his secret was to be exposed? There were so many consequences, but they were already suffering in their current situation.

Sitting himself beside the second youngest, the other looked up at him for a second before bringing his gaze back down to his phone. "What's up TaeTae?" Jin grinned sheepishly, trying to get the youngers attention.

"Nothing, just exhausted." V groaned as his head lolled back.

"Yea, me too." Seokjin nodded as he leaned back on the wall. He didn't want to abruptly bring up any uncomfortable topics or anything, but everything just seemed to be sitting on his tongue. Trying to hold back, it ended up causing the older to draw a blank and have nothing to say. It didn't seem to bother the younger though because he was absorbed into his phone once again. The only time the second youngest seemed to notice the quietness of the oldest was when he felt the constant glances he was receiving from him.

"Hyung? ...Is there something you want to say?" Taehyung asked, raising a brow. Seokjin blinked a few times as he was suddenly brought back to Earth, but he quickly shock his head.

"Huh? N-.... No... There's nothing..." He assured. Even though the answer really didn't satisfy the second youngest, he decided to not question furthermore.

When the other didn't saying anything else, Jin looked down at his hands guiltily. He really did want to tell the younger everything. It had been annoying him ever since he found out about the whole truth, but every time he told J-Hope he wanted to tell the vocalist everything, he would say no. It was only because the main dancer was scared, he was scared that Jimin would catch the oldest telling V everything and they would be back to their first problem.

But what was the chance of that? It wasn't like the cameras were focused on him, they were solely on Hoseok and no one else.

Sighing softly, Seokjin moved his gaze from his hands, and the first thing he saw was Jimin. Just the sight of him reminded the oldest how much pain the lead dancer was causing the couple. How he tore them apart, how he forced them away from each other. He ruined everything and he still didn't accomplish anything. Jins hands suddenly balled up into fists as a sudden wash of anger took him over.

Taehyung and Hoseok didn't deserve this. No one did. The only thing they deserved at this point was the truth.

"Taehyung. I have to tell you something."

 

"Damnit. Those two are so freaking annoying." Yoongi groaned to himself as he plopped down in front of the mirror. He leaned back against the cold glass with a content sigh, the feeling of his hot skin contrasting with the material behind him. Closing his eyes, the rapper tried calming himself down so they could just finish this annoying practice and go home. A soft sigh left his lips as he tried to think happy thoughts, like his bed or something like that, but his thoughts were interuppted when he felt someone else sit beside him. Opening one eye slightly, he was able to catch the leader.

"Namjoon-ah," he literally whined. "Fix them, please." He begged, knowing that the rapper knew exactly what he was talking about. Suga was so tired and frustrated at this point, he just wanted everything to go back to how it was. He already tried talking to V and J-Hope many times to get their act together, and he had already confronted Jimin if he was up to something, but he never got any answers. Rap Monster did say he would talk to the lead vocalist, but he still didn't and Yoongi was running out of patients.

The leader only chuckled as he watched the olders whining, finding it one of the most amusing things in a while. "Huh, who would have guessed the guy who was ing a couple of minutes ago could be like this now?" he grinned, but it only got another groan of annoyance from the second oldest. The childish Yoongi then disappeared, it was abruptly exchanged for a serious one.

"Namjoon-ah, seriously." Suga sighed. "You said you would talk to Jimin. When are you planning to do that, huh?"

"I will. Soon, alright?" Rap Monster assured as he let the back of his head hit the glass gently. "I just have no idea what to say. Like am I suppose to say 'oh you're the reason why Hoseok and Taehyung broke up, do something about it'?"

Suga scoffed. "No, of course not you idiot. You tell him you know he's up to something, and he better cut it out because it's not doing anything. It's just getting Hoseok and Taehyung to worsen." he explained. Namjoon nodded a bit, but he wasn't agreeing so much with the coldness in the others words.

Rap Monster moved his gaze from the second oldest to the lead dancer. Just watching Jimin tugging on J-Hopes arm with a small grin planted on his lips, it should have been a cute sight and it should have made the older smile, but he just couldn't. He knew that Hoseok didn't want anything to do with the younger, it was so obvious. The main dancers own smile looked so fake and forced, and his eyes looked like they were pleading for help.

What was Jimin up to?

Namjoon had been pondering about this forever, but he still couldn't even get an idea of what was going on between the two. Jimin seemed so innocent and pure, he also cared about all the members with every inch of his heart, so why would he try to hurt any of them? Nothing made sense. But he knew one thing.

He had to stop this, and now.

Sighing softly, the leader stood up from his seat. Yoongi looked up at the rapper before smiling proudly. Namjoon returned the smile before he made his way to the two dancers in the corner of the room. The first one who noticed the presence of the leader was Hoseok, and despite how the main dancer was looking at the other, Jimin didn't even seem to notice.

"Jimin-ah," Rap Monster called, and that was enough for the younger to finally turn his head to the rapper.

"What's up hyung?" Jimin asked.

"We need to talk." He informed sternly, before eyeing the other rapper. "Alone."

J-Hope didn't even bother asking what was up or anything, he moved from his seat in the blink of an eye and was gone. Taking up the main dancers spot, Namjoon sat beside the lead vocalist. "Is something wrong?" Jimin asked, still confused on the whole situation.

"Jimin, I know that Yoongi hyung already gave you this lecture, but-"

"Then why do you have to give me it?" The lead dancer shot, interrupting the older. The action really did take the other aback, and for a second it felt like he wasn't even talking to the normally bubbly Jimin.

"Because nothings changed. Jimin-ah, you have to tell me what's going on."

"Hyung, nothings going on!" The younger exclaimed. "I don't understand why all of you guys are accusing me of doing something to Hobi hyung! What if just likes being around me? Why don't you guys ever think of that?" he suddenly burst, it was loud enough to catch the ears of everyone else in the practice room.

All eyes were on the duo. The first expression that Rap Monster caught was said boy that they were talking about, and his face definitely didn't agree with the youngers statement. Frankly, Hoseok looked somewhat disgusted before he looked away and brought his gaze back to his phone. Suga simply scoffed before looking away as well, while Taehyungs expression read complete anger and rage. Jin on the other hand seemed to be somewhat confused, but he merely shook his head before continuing to discuss with the second youngest.

"Can you please calm down?" Namjoon sighed softly, not appreciating the unwanted attention. To his surprise, the younger actually did listen and simply kept his hands balled in fists. After a few more moments of silence to ensure the younger had calmed down, the leader began to talk.

"Okay, Jimin-ah. Both Yoongi hyung and I know you're up to something. We just don't know what it is exactly, but we do know that it's harming the team. Jimin-ah, you need to stop whatever the hell this is, and now. There's no more time until are comeback, and we cant go promoting when you guys are like this." he explained sternly, but his voice wasn't even close to how intimidating Sugas was the other night.

"Hyung, I can't stop. I want to, but I can't. I love him too much..."

"That's not love Jimin!" The rapper exclaimed. "Your forcing him to be with you, that's for sure. And you know what that is Jimin? That's obsession, not love."

Namjoons words hit the other hard. They were so true, so painfully true. Of course Jimin knew long ago that he was completely obsessed with J-Hope, but still, he refused to call it that. He refused to accept that maybe this was far passed love. The lead dancer only clenched his fist harder as he clenched his jaw to keep himself from spewing out swears to the other. Shutting his eyes tightly, a soft sigh was all that could escape his lips in attempt to calm him down.

"What do you want hyung?" he asked through gritted teeth.

"I want to know what the hell you're doing." Rap Monster shot. "I already know why you're doing it, I just want to know what it is and why it's causing such a big fuss! I wouldn't even be surprised if this has anything to do with Hoseok and Tae breaking up." he scoffed softly. It went silent once again between the two, a heavy tension filled the air. Both of them were on the edge, about to yell and maybe throw punches at each other, but it took every fibre in their body not to do so. But, the fact that the lead vocalist wasn't answering him was just causing his anger to rise by the second.

"ing answer me!" He finally yelled, completely losing it with the younger. It made him flinch, as the leader was literally right beside him, but he still refused to talk.

Seeing there was no point in staying there, only to get his eardrums torn out, the younger stood up from his seat and made his way to the door. "Hey! Where the hell do you think you're going?" Namjoon yelled, following behind him and even grabbing his wrist. Yet, the lead dancer jerked his arm out of the older grip and continued his way to the door. Seeing that that ended up in failure, the rapper pulled him back by his shirt this time.

"I'm not going to tell you anything! So just leave me alone!" Jimin yelled, finally turning around. His eyes were filled with tears of frustration. Seeing this was enough for Rap Monster to stop his advances.

But what really took everyone aback was when Taehyung grabbed onto the lead dancers neck.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Woah, dayum. What's Tae up to?

How do ya'll think this is going to end up?