A Much Stronger Hate

Let Me Know That it's Over

"Taehyung. I have to tell you something."

Taehyung moved his gaze from his phone to the older. Something in Seokjins voice scared him, he wasn't sure if it was the anxiety that flooded his tone, or if it was how he just said it that sounded worrisome. "What is it?" he asked, raising a brow. 

Jin suddenly froze. The sudden regret kicked in, and now he wasn't all to sure if blurting out such a subject was such a good idea. He wasn't even sure if he was mentally ready to deliever such news. his lips nervously, he settled on looking at his hands, he wouldn't be able to stand seeing the second youngests reaction. "I-I..." He couldn't find the courage to say anything. Sighing softly, he attempted to speak once again. "I know something... I-it's about Hoseok and Jimin-"

"I don't want to hear it." V scoffed, the irritation evident in his voice. 

"No, please. Hear me out," the oldest begged looking up at the other. The younger only huffed before leaning back on the wall. 

"Fine."

With that, Seokjin went back to staring at his hands before gulping down the tight knot in his throat. Sighing once again, he continued from where he left off. "I know why everything ended up being the way it did. I know why J-Hope started neglecting you to be with Jimin-" This time he got interrupted by no one other than Jimin. 

It had actually scared him when he heard the lead vocalist yelling loud enough to fill up the practice room. For a second he believed that Jimin had heard him, especially for the fact that whatever the younger was screaming about somewhat related to what Jin was talking about. Luckily, all the members seemed pretty taken aback by the lead dancer, so it didn't make the oldest look so suspicious. 

Turning his head back to Taehyung, the older could easily see the anger that had taken over his being. The second youngests fists were even clenched into tight balls now. Seokjin didn't bother saying anything about it, he knew how much bad blood ran between the two ever since this whole thing came up. It was so unfortunate though, they were the best of friends before all of this drama and now they had this mutual hate for each other. 

Trying to go back to what he was saying for the third time now, Jin didn't even hesitate anymore. All the interruptions gave him a few seconds to get himself mentally prepared. "I know why he started doing that Tae. He didn't do it because he wanted to, and he didn't not realize it either-"

"Why are you lying to me hyung? I thought you were on my side. I swear, you spend a couple days with Hoseok hyung and now you're suddenly believing everything he's telling you." V scoffed, dissapointment and anger being the only thing in his tone. Without even giving time for the oldest to speak and defend his case, the younger already stood up. He didn't want to hear whatever bull J-Hope had told him.

"Listen to me!" Seokjin exclaimed getting to his feet as well. Grabbing onto both of Taehyungs wrists, he kept him still before continuing. "Tae..." he sighed softly, bracing himself for the next few words he was going to say. "Hoseok... He was forced to be with Jimin. He had no choice. He did it to protect you, you're relationship."

Taehyung felt even more mad than before. What was this guy even saying? Protecting their relationship? He didn't protect anything, no he destroyed it. Hoseoks actions didn't do anything but destroy their beautiful relationship, along with Taehyungs heart. Just as the younger was going to open his mouth and yell to the older how stupid he was for believing such lies, Jin spoke before any words could even be formed.

"Jimin blackmailed him."

V instantly froze. Soon, those were the only three words echoing in his head. All the anger, hurt and betrayal from earlier just disappeared, as if it was never even there to begin with. The only thing he could process was the never ending guilt he felt, and also some hope that the older was just lying to his face. But why would he? He knew that the vocalist was aware how sensitive he was to the topic. Seokjins voice also seemed painfully sincere. 

Yet, the idea was so far fetched. Why would he blackmail Hoseok? It was more than obvious that the lead vocalist had a crush on the main dancer, even Taehyung could see that. But it never seemed like something he would do. Jimin was sweet, caring, genuine, and as much as V hated him for such a pitiful reason, he had to admit that his same aged member was one of the nicest people he's ever met. 

Moving his gaze to the floor, he tried to make sense of what Jin had just told him. But as much as he tried, it didn't make sense in any way at all. What were those smiles that he would always see on Hoseoks face when he was with Jimin? What were those times that he would catch J-Hope and Jimin cuddling in the corner of the practice room? What were those laughs and giggles he always heard from the main dancer whenever he saw him with Jimin? Were all of those just lies? Was it all just an act? 

It then all hit like a storm. All those painful, heart wrenching memories. All the moments Jimin and J-Hope spent together, leaving Taehyung completely out. Remembering them, should have hurt more, but instead it made him realize. Nothing Hoseok did was genuine. His smile, his laugh, his actions, they were never alike to when he was with V, no not even close.

He really didn't love Jimin.

Taehyung was always in his heart.

A chocked up breath left his lips, as he didn't even realize he was holding it in. Nothing more than shock and guilt flooded his being. How could he be so harsh to J-Hope? He should have just believed the main dancer when he said there was more behind his actions, he should have believed him when he said it was far more complicated than he thought.

Tears filled his eyes faster than he ever thought was possible. Looking up at Seokjin, he wanted to ask him more, he wanted to know everything. But before he could even open up his trembling lips, Jimin suddenly came into view. 

Clenching his fists, he just went by instinct. Taehyung still wasn't able to process everything, he was still getting thrown around between emotions, but he knew one thing. He absolutely hated Jimin. Without even thinking, the vocalist pushed passed Seokjin and made a hot trail to the lead vocalist. His clenched fists unraveled themselves as his arms went forward, then he did something he never thought he would ever see himself do.

Kim Taehyung. A person who never hit anyone in his life, a person who would never even think of hurting others. A person who could never see himself physically hurting s, let alone a stranger, had his hands tightly gripping Jimins throat. 

V was grabbing him so hard that all the veins on his arms and hands were popping out and his knuckles were almost turning white. His thumbs were pressing hard into the lead dancers adams apple, making it easy to feel the way the others throat vibrated with every cough that left his lips. 

"How could you?" Taehyung whispered through gritted teeth. 

Those were the only words he could say. Repeating them like a mantra, his grip tightened ever so slightly every time he said them. Jimins face was getting paler by the second, the blood failing to reach his face. The only thing the lead vocalist could do was cough harshly, he couldn't breath at all, leaving him unable to say anything. 

None of the members did anything. They were in too much shock to react. It was only when Jungkook walked in, he tried stopping the second youngest from his actions. 

"Hyung! What are you doing?" Jungkook exclaimed, attempting the pry off the others hands from the lead vocalist. Yet, all attempts failed. All the anger and frustration that the vocalist held in for months was finally being released, and there was no way anyone was stopping him at this rate. 

Whispering those three words again, this time Taehyung pushed the other down, causing his head to hit the ground harshly. At this point in time, Jimin was more than sure that he was going to pass out soon. Dots of black were already spraying his vision, and the male hovering above him was already becoming a blur. His throat burned for oxygen desperately as he couldn't stop wheezing and coughing. The tears of frustration from earlier were now staining his cheeks, but now they had turned into tears of utter pain. He wanted to choke out the words 'I cant breathe', so maybe at least of the members could help him, but he couldn't even do that. It was only when he felt like slipping into unconsciousness that he felt the pair of hands leave his throat.

Panting harshly, light headedness took over his being. Jimin didn't even bother opening his eyes to see what had happened to make the second youngest stop, he ended up lying there with his eyes shut while attempting to catch his breath. 

"How could you!" 

This time it came out as a yell. It bounced of the walls of the practice room, making sure that everyone inside heard it and would be able to realize how frustrated the vocalist was. 

Taehyung thrashed in Seokjin and Jungkooks hold. Arms and legs flailing violently as he tried breaking free, but everything he tried failed. Tears streamed down his face. Tears full of anger, regret, betrayal. He still wasn't done with his same aged member, he still hadn't shown him how much pain he was in. "How could you?" The male kept yelling those words over and over again, his voice never dying down. 

The only thing that was heard for the next few minutes was merely V's yells of agony, and the heavy pants that came from Jimin. It was only until the lead dancer had finally sat up and looked the vocalist in the eyes that the younger had finally shut up. A defeaning silence filled the practice room. No one moved a muscle as they were scared it would break the highly sensitive atmosphere that took over the area. 

Jimin stared into Taehyungs eyes, examining all the hate that had flooded his orbs. It was the strongest hate he had ever seen in his life, it was even stronger than Hoseoks. Before anyone could even break the tension, or speak a word. V whispered those words for one last time through clenched teeth.

"How could you?"

 

The dorm was more tense than ever. If the members thought it was bad before, this was a living hell.

Due to the fact that V was almost about to murder Jimin, they were both locked inside their own rooms, getting consulted by the older members. The only ones who weren't locked inside a room were Hoseok and Jungkook who stayed in the living room, but they seemed to be having their own serious conversation as well.

Jungkook stared at the main dancer with worried eyes before forcing himself to move his gaze elsewhere. J-Hope didn't even mind the others intense staring, his mind was jumbled up with so many other things, it seemed the only thing he could solely concentrate on was his hands that rested on his lap.

"Hyung? ...Are you alright?" The youngest finally spoke up, breaking the dead air. Hoseok only sighed, not answering the youngers question. "Hyung, it's better if you just let it out. I mean, you look really stressed out." He pointed out.

"Sorry... I just... My head feels all over the place..." The main dancer tried to explain.

"I-is it because of Jimin hyung and Taehyung hyung?" The maknae asked, and the older nodded slowly.

"I-I just... I never seen him like that. Tae... That kid cant even hurt a fly... And just now... He was practically chocking Jimin to death..."

"Yea, I know. I was pretty shocked when I saw that too." Jungkook agreed. "I don't even know what could cause him to be like that though. No matter how much you agitate him, the most he'll do is yell."

Hoseok stayed silent. His eyebrows furrowed as his fingers settled to playing with the fabric of his pants. "Yea," that was all he could say before he got lost in another mountain of thoughts.

The second he saw Taehyung grab onto the lead dancers neck, he instantly concluded that the second youngest found out about the blackmailing. Yet, that wouldn't make sense. How could he just find out during practice of all times? Maybe if they were in the dorm and he was going through the lead vocalists computer or something, that would make sense. But practice, how was he suppose to find out?

Unless, Seokjin told him. But, he wouldn't. Jin wasn't one to just let out such a secret, especially knowing how much that would break the younger. He wouldn't have the heart to do it. Also, the oldest seemed like he wanted the main dancers OK before really saying anything. So what gave him the courage to go behind Hoseoks will?

"But hyung. You know, because this happened, everything is going to be 10 times worse..." Jungkook sighed, bringing the older back to Earth. "I think it's time you and Tae hyung make up."

J-Hope sighed as he looked at the other. Everything was in such a chaotic state right now, so would making up even solve anything? Jimin and Taehyung seemed to be in a much worse condition at the moment, so either way there was bound to be an awkwardness. But, he did see the youngers point. If he just made up with the second youngest at least that would be one relationship repaired, instead of having two broken ones.

Also, it seemed time that Hoseok just told him already. Everything was falling apart, and at the rate things were going at it wouldn't be surprising if BTS were to break up soon. Everyone was crumbling apart, no ones happy anymore. So maybe just coming clean would give him some type of light heartedness.

"Yea, you're right." Hoseok agreed. "Maybe it's time I make up with Tae."

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Very chaotic now~

How do you guys think Tae will react when he sees Hobi?