Please, Just Stay With Me

Let Me Know That it's Over

It had been about 4 months or so since that little incident happened. Hell, it was so small it wouldn't even be considered as one. But still, no matter how small, even if everyone did brush it off as if it was nothing, Taehyung never forgot. It might not have been the complete start of when this all happened, but it did mark a turning point in his relationship with Hoseok. Slowly, as the days passed, the younger would notice how the rapper and him started to drift away from each other, so why keep such an empty relaitonship? Maybe he was scared? Or he just knew if they were to break it off it would simply hurt more than it did now, and Taehyung definitely didn't want to feel that. 

The car slowed down before finally pulling up in front of the recording studio. Even though they still had a while until their comeback, they had to record their new album and film their music video before August, just incase they had to change up a few things last minute. As each member made their way out of the car and into the building, they got themselves into the recording room, each getting handed the lyrics to their title track 'Danger'. They all skimmed through the lyrics, not paying much attention to the words as for now they just highlighted their parts. 

When that was done, V looked more closely at his lines. At first he didn't see much of it, most of his parts were repeitition which seemed easy enough until he realized what he was actually saying.

"Are you joking? What am I to you? Am I easy to you? Are you playing with me?"

"It hurts so much because of you."

"You're so bad." 

As he went through the rest of the song and actually realized what they were singing about, it somewhat worried V. How was he suppose to sing about this without breaking into tears? If he wanted to explain his relationship with J-Hope in a nutshell he could simply sing the whole song. It was way too personal. It even hurt just by looking at the lyrics, as it only brought flashbacks of how ty his relationship really was. 

"Taehyung! It's your turn!" he heard the producer call out. Said boy snapped his head up, a bit taken aback that he was going first. He didn't even get to collect his thoughts, now he had to sing? This was great.

"A-alright!" he called back, not even realizing that he voice was shaking lightly. The vocalist made shaky steps towards the recording booth, closing the door behind him, he looked at the see through glass to see all the members absorbed into their lyrics. Except for two. His eyes laid on the two members who were goofing off, tickling each other as their lyrics sheets were forgotten on the table in front of them. The corner of Taehyungs mouth twitched as he stared at his boyfriends hands roaming around Jimins body with no care in the world. 

"Taehyung-ah, we're going to begin soon." The producers voice filled the room, breaking the vocalist from his thoughts. He was so focused on the two members he forgot to put on his head set. When that was on, he waited for the music to play, eyes still buring through his boyfriend. How come J-Hope still didn't notice his gaze? Was he really that concentrated on Jimin? V was almost so lost in jealousy that he almost missed his first part. 

His first lines weren't all too bad, of course it was hard to hold back on sounding more emotional than angry, but he still made it somehow. It would be a miracle of he could do this in one try, in general it took about 2 or 3 recordings to get it perfect, so being able to do so while being an emotinal wreck would be miraculous. The alien tried to get his confidence up in order to get through the song, but that was when his eyes brought themselves back to the two members who made this song so damn hard to sing in the first place. 

Then his second line came. He genuinely thought it wouldn't be so hard as he simply had to repeat one phrase 3 times. The first time was a bit shaky, but not too bad that the producer stopped him. But when repeating the words a second time, his voice completely gave in and his voice cracked, going much higher than usual. "Alright, we'll do it again." The voice could be heard as the music made an abrupt stop. Taehyung simply nodded with a small apology as the music started back at the beginning. It then happened again, his vocals failed him as he voice came out way too emotional at the same part.

It took about six tries until the producer was becoming impatient. This was ridiculous. He couldn't even get past his second line without a voice crack, or not having the right feel. "Okay Taehyung, I'll give you a break. You'll go after Jungkook, alright?" The older called. With that, V nodded and made his way out, only to be met with some disappointed looks, others were seemingly frustrated as a few looked a tad worried. 

"Hey, are you feeling alright? Did you get a cold or something?" Seokjin asked, approaching the younger since he had to record next. The olders voice dripped with worry, and despite the second youngest assuring him nothing was wrong, the concern in his eyes didn't waver. Deciding to ask the other at a better time, he excused him and made his way inside the booth. 

V on the other hand wasn't all too sure if he wanted to sit down. It felt like being in the same room and Jimin and Hoseok was simply going to make his condition worse, sighing softly, he announced he was going to practice outside. All the members looked over at him, but just nodded, except for J-Hope. He pouted as if he wanted Taehyung beside him. At first, he was going to submit to the cuteness displayed by the older, but then he remembered everything that hurt him in the first place and simply shook his head before getting out of the room. 

A sigh that Taehyung unconsiously kept inside suddenly left his lips. He didn't realize how suffocating it was in there until now. V turned around, looking at the closed door wondering what they were doing now, since he was out of the room. J-Hope would be free to do whatever he wanted with Jimin. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to leave them in their alone. But if he was to come back right now the members would be pretty confused, and annoy him with more question he really didn't want to answer. Figuring it was best to just stay out, he moved to a bench in the middle of the hallway before he started practicing his lines. Pushing away all the images of J-Hope and Jimin together, trying to convert all his hurt into hate, trying to turn his voice filled with pain into a harsh, angry tone. 

After about half an hour the door opened, presenting Jungkook. "Hyung, it's your turn to-" he heard the youngest's voice call out, but he suddenly stopped talking when the older turned his head to look over at him. The maknae didn't say anything and simply stepped closer. When he got close enough he cupped Taehyungs face with one hand, using his thumb to wipe away the stream of tears that stained his face. "Hy-hyung... W-were you crying?" he asked, the look on his face was as if he just saw a ghost. He never thought he would catch the happy alien V crying, especially in a such a place where anyone could walk down the hall and see him like this. 

V on the other hand didn't even realize that he was crying. He genuinely thought he was doing well, he thought he was fine and had gotten over everything. Maybe he was wrong, maybe he was just too absorbed into getting it right that he didn't realize how much it hurt to repeat those damn words over and over again. Bringing one of his hands up to his cheeks, he could feel the hot tears against his skin. Feeling a bit taken aback himself, it took him a bit of time to give the younger a reassuring smile. "A-ah. I didn't realize I was getting so into the song... It's really nothing," Taehyung made up right on the spot. 

"Are you sure?" Jungkook asked. "You know you can tell me anything, right?" He added, moving his hand from the olders face to his shoulder, giving it a soft squeeze. V simply shook his head at the other before placing his own hand over the maknaes, then he stood up. 

"I'm sure," Taehyung answered simply before making his way back to the room to record his parts. 

 

By the time the recording was over, all the members were exhausted. Their throats dry from how many songs they had to record, especially Jungkook with all the lines he had and Jimin with all the high notes he had to do, and redo when he messed up or it didn't sound good enough. As they all climbed into the car, V didn't even realize that he found himself seated beside his boyfriend he longed for since forever. 

Smiling to himself, he let his head rest against the olders shoulder. Even if the other was going to act like he didn't exist, he wouldn't push him away, right? The other members were aware of their relationship, so it would be totally uncalled for, as Taehyung had noticed that none of the other guys even caught onto the way Hoseok neglected him. Seeing that the dancer didn't move under him, he let his hand find the olders so he could play with his slender fingers. 

This was all Taehyung wanted. Even though it was as little as leaning on the other and doing something as childish as playing with his fingers, it felt nice. It felt sweet and simple. Yea, he would love to peck him on the lips and feel the others arms wrap around him much more than this, but still,  he was going to take whatever he had. Finally feeling satisfied after so long, he let his eyes flutter closed. 

That was until the vocalist felt shuffling under him. Was the other pushing him away once again? That was his initial thought, until he opened his eyes to see the rapper pushing someone on his left with his arm. Not being able to recognize who was on the other side of his lover, V shifted a little, just to see the one and only Jimin. 

In that moment, a flood of emotions came at once. He wasn't sure how to handle it. At first he wanted to punch the lead vocalist in the face for being around way too much, but quickly his mind changed to wanting to hit Hoseok. How could his boyfriend be so dumb? Constantly with Jimin as if he loved him and not the younger to his right. But, he couldn't make a scene as much as he wanted to. Holding back every little thing he wanted to say and do, V simply moved his weight and leaned his head against the cold glass of the window. 

"Taehyung-ah wh-" J-Hope started, but he was quickly cut off by said boy. 

"Don't," Taehyung said shortly. Despite having only said one word, his tone was colder than anyone had ever heard it. It almost scared the other members. He could even feel the stares of them, all eyes glued to the vocalist, as if they were waiting for him to start screaming and make a scene. But nothing else had occured as the second youngest just closed his eyes, trying to fall asleep against the window. 

"Taehyung, are you-" Jimin started this time, only to be treated the same as Hoseok. A cold 'Don't' stopping him from finishing his sentence. 

After that, the rest of the car ride was under a tense silence. It was never Taehyungs intention to get this awkward air in, but it just naturally happened as it was much too hard for him to pretend like everything was fine. Eventually the car did become a bit more comforting, as each member started to drift off into their own little dream land. 

By the time they got back to their dorm, a few members had woken up. They all helped each other get inside, and to Taehyungs surpise, J-Hope wrapped his arm around his shoulder. The simple action got the second youngest smiling one again. When they got inside, he felt his lovers warmth go away, much too quickly for his liking, so V grabbed his hand, pulling him into his bedroom. Hastily closing the door and locking it, he turned again to have his eyes meet with Hoseoks.

"Tae, what are you doing?" the older asked, somewhat confused by the sudden situation. Said boy didn't answer him and simply pushed his lips against the others. The action was suppose to be normal, as they were a couple who dated for a long time now, but it seemed the dancer was in complete confusion. Not feeling the other respond to the kiss in any way V pulled away before pouting softly.

"Hobie," he whined softly. "What's wrong?" the vocalist asked, playing with the rappers shirt that he didn't even realize he was holding onto. J-Hope blinked a few times, getting out of his trance before smiling a bit at the younger. 

"It's nothing, you know you look really tired. You should go take a shower and sleep early tonight," the older suggested before ruffling Taehyungs hair and heading towards the door. Now it was the youngers turn to be confused, what was that? He watched his lover open the door with a soft click as he made his way out the room, leaving his boyfriend open mouthed once again. The words he wanted to say so badly, were left dancing on his lips, but never able to be said.

Please, just stay with me

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Haha, I really think this is one of my worst first chapters >.< I'm not sure what happened but I couldn't find the right word for anything.

Well whatever, if you liked it remember to upvote, you have something to say leave a comment, want to keep reading more subscribe ^^