It Was Bound to Happen

Let Me Know That it's Over

Everything was crumbling down now. 

It had been about 3 months since V had really attempted talking to Hoseok. Aside from interacting on camera like during a variety show, and interview or even a 'Bangtan Bomb' the two didn't say anything off camera as if they were awkward strangers. After the little scene Taehyung created, asking the older if he really was happy in the relationship, he started asking himself what was the point of trying anymore. If neither of them were happy, what was the point? On many occasions he tried to choke out the words "Let's break up" but they could never come. Hell he couldn't even approach the older.

So the best he could do was avoid him. The vocalist knew well enough that being around him would just cause more pain, and the whole thing would just feel fake since he knew Hoseoks true feelings. He was also aware of the fact that since he couldn't even approach the older that the his feelings for the rapper were strong. Despite being buried deep, under sorrow, jealousy and newfound anger.

He wanted to forget Hoseok already, but he couldn't. As hard as he tried, as much as he ignored him, the feelings wouldn't go away. Maybe it was because of relationship. Despite it being so broken and empty, the label was still on them. Maybe if the label was to be taken off the two, they would be free. But that brought him back to his original problem. He didn't have the courage or the strength to dump J-Hope. It would be too hard for him. For the other he would most likely be skipping happily yelling how he was finally free and running off to the dorm where he could kiss Jimin all he wanted to. So there was really no worry for the olders feelings.

 

Exhausted pants were the only thing heard in the practice room as Bangtan had danced to 'Danger' for about the hundreth time now. They had an extensive practice since they were scheduled to perform at a concert the next day. As all 7 members crashed onto the ground one by one, the voice of their manager saying they were okay for the day got them all back on their feet almost instantly. The first thing all the boys wanted to do was crash at their dorm and never leave it again, but two members were quickly stopped from their plans.

"Wait, Taehyung-ah, Hoseok hyung come here for a bit." Namjoon called, getting both members to stop packing up their things. Not saying anything, they both made their way to the leader in the middle of the room, away from the rest of the members. "So uhm, as a leader I suggest you two stay behind and practice. You know, Tae, you're dancing is lacking a bit, and uhm, you know Hoseok hyung is like the best dancer and all." He nodded, moving his gaze between both the members.

Taehyung really wanted to smack him at the moment. But of course he held back, being that Rap Monster was older and the leader.

He wanted to call him out on his bull as well. How could he say something like that anyways? V knew well enough that the other members had caught on to the fact his relationship with Hoseok was at it's worst, so why would he suggest him? Why not Jimin who everyone believed he was in good terms with? Also the whole 'as the leader' card is rarely used by Namjoon unless he wanted the members to do something for him. Thirdly, he was never one to judge the others dancing, he didn't even say anything about Jins, so why call out Taehyung? And how awkward his tone was just gave away the whole thing in general.

V knew exactly who to blame for this poor set up. It was just as obvious as the leaders bad acting itself. Ever since this whole thing blew up Seokjin had been by his side, comforting him and always there for the younger despite not knowing the whole story. He knew nothing, except that the couple were on bad terms at the moment, but everyone knew that. Especially the two oldests since they were there to witness it all crash down. So it was clear that the oldest had set up the leader to do this, since Yoongi didn't overly care about the situation (or at least go to this much of an extent), and the vocalist was the only member staring at the trio at the moment. 

Sighing softly, he decided he didn't want to make a scene and decided to just deal with it. The main dancer was the one who could object, being that he was older than Rap Monster and he himself could just say the vocalists dancing was just fine. But to the second youngests surprise, he had agreed to it. So now they had to be stuck together for another hour or so.

The time the two spent together went by slowly and painfully. They did nothing more than dance, and when they had a short break it was nothing more than awkward silence. It wasn't only awkwardness that hung in the air though, it was also a heavy tension. They both waited for the other to speak up, but no sound ever came. Only the deafening silence filled the room.

After about an hour passed, J-Hope announced the younger was good. That was the only thing he had said to him that day aside from telling him to take a break. Taehyung nodded simply before making his way to his bag to pack up his things. When he got his belongings, the second youngest walked past the rapper to get to the door, but he suddenly stopped in his tracks.

This was the only time he could talk to Hoseok.

They were alone now, no disturbances, nothing. This would be the perfect time to talk to him, right? He knew he had to do this, he had to do it now. It was now or never. The vocalist slowly moved his head so he was looking at the older, before his lips trembled as they opened.

"H-hyung." Taehyung said slowly, not sure if the other was even going to answer.

Hoseok seemed a bit taken aback by the youngers call, but he mentally shook his head and answered. "Yea?"

"We need to talk."

J-Hope really dreaded those words, he knew exactly what the younger was going to say. He was pretty positive he knew how this was going to end as well. But he wasn't ready. Not yet.

"About what?" The rapper asked, moving his gaze somewhere else. V simply took in a deep breath.

"Our relationship."

It then went silent. The younger was expecting a reply of some sort from the older, but when hearing nothing he continued.  "We can't keep going on like this. I hate it. And I know you do too. So just tell me hyung, why are you avoiding me?" the vocalist asked, voice wavering as he didn't even realize his fist was balling up. "I thought everything was fine! I thought you were happy. Was I just wrong this whole time hyung? Or did you just get bored with me?"

A sigh left Hoseoks lips. He wanted to kiss the younger, tell him he loved him with all his heart. But he knew Jimin was watching, he was. Somehow.

"T-tae, I'm sorry," that was all he could choke out. It didn't help anything though, a measly little sorry wouldn't fix this.

"I don't want a damn apology!" The younger suddenly burst. "I want a ing explanation! Tell me what's going on! Just say it already, I'm your boyfriend, not a stranger. I thought you could trust me." He could feel himself pouring out everything at the moment. All his frustrations.

"I-I can't."

"Why not?" Taehyung was now yellling. He had to stop himself for a second so he wouldn't end up pulling out the others hair. Taking in a deep breath, he calmed himself down before continuing. "Is it because you love Jimin?"

The question really did take J-Hope by surprise. He wasn't dumb and he did realize that V was catching on to the attention he gave to the lead vocalist, but he never expected the younger to directly ask such a question. Despite feeling somewhat shocked, the answer flew out of his mouth in a heartbeat.

"No. Never. I'll never love him." The main dancer assured. 

"Then why can't you tell me what's going on?" V asked, his frustration coming back just as fast as it left. 

"Because, it's more complicated then you think." Hoseok sighed feeing defeated. "I-I can't tell you."

"Why?" Taehyung had restorted back to screaming at the other. "Just tell me! Anything is better than how I feel now! I feel like dying hyung! Just god damn tell me what's going on!" 

His pleas went straight to unlistening ears. Hoseok was fighting his own battle in his mind that was debating whether he should spill everything to the younger.

But would that even matter now? Their relationship had been broken and torn up into something beyond repair. If anything, at this point the truth would just get Taehyung more riled up. Who would even believe J-Hopes situation? It sounded like something that would only happen in a drama, so why would V even trust his words?

"I'm sorry," the rapper whispered, feeling it was the only thing he could really say. He knew one slip up and it would be over. Either way, their relationship was at stake. If he messed up, Jimin would post the video right at the moment, or it would be Taehyung himself who would end the relationship. The older was literally walking on a tight rope.

"If your sorry then stop saying it and explain everything! Tell me you love me! Tell me everything going to be okay and everything will be back to normal!" V exclaimed, the tears were already starting to sting his eyes. He wanted to curse at himself for getting so emotional so fast. 

Hoseok sighed at the others words. Oh, how badly he wanted to say all those things to him, but he couldn't. He wanted to say sorry for the millionth time, but he knew that was simply going to get on the youngers nerves. "E-everythings going to be ruined if I tell you," he explained. 

"Everythings going to be ruined?" The younger repeated slowly. This was really getting to him, how could the older be so dumb? "Are you saying that this isn't ing ruining everything? Does everything look alright to you hyung? Is everything ing fine and dandy to you?"  he screamed once again. 

Taehyungs heart was clenching the more he spoke. He could feel his last strand of dangling hope breaking. He could feel every fibre of it breaking painfully slow as the miracle he hoped for was getting further and further away. It was getting so far that he couldn't see it anymore. Or maybe there was no miracle to begin with and it was just an illusion. Maybe this was suppose to happen.

Hoseok wasn't any different from the younger.  The pain, sadness and frustration that flooded the second youngests words all came to him hard. He could feel his heart breaking along with the relationship. He could feel everything crumbling around him. Their relationship was falling apart. And V's tone, it was spliting their relationship more and more with every word.

The reoccuring silence had made its appearence once again. J-Hope didn't know what to say anymore. He felt cornered, trapped. Helpless. He didn't know how to answer anymore, because his words would just get swallowed up by the youngers aguish and get spit back to only guilt him longer.

Taehyung on the other hand wasn't done yet. He had started this conversation in hope for something, only to be met by disappointment. The vocalist wanted to keep his trust in the rapper until the very end, but now there was nothing he could do. The older was giving him nothing to look forward to, he wasn't giving him hope. 

"I already asked you this before, but are you ing happy in this relationship Hoseok hyung? Are you?" Taehyung barked. "Because I sure am not." 

"Tae please. I know your not happy, but just. Just give me some time." Hoseok begged, he didn't even have the gut to look at the younger as his gaze was locked to the ground. Taehyung only held back every fibre in his body to keep himself from breaking down at the moment. He wanted to hug the older, he wanted to tell him he was going to wait for him at the end of time. But he had to keep himself composed.

"Your out of time hyung," V sighed, trying ever so hard to keep his voice from wavering. "So explain yourself."

"I'm sorry," J-Hope apologized once again.

"Is that your final answer?" The younger asked, only to get a small nod from the older. The guilt emitting from the rappers body was intense. The younger could feel main dancers heart breaking in the moment. The second youngest felt bad for a second, maybe this was all a misunderstanding, maybe this was more complicated then he thought.

No. He had to end this now. All the suffering, the pain. The weight of his heart that pulled him down and made him feel numb. It had to go away. 

"Alright then," Taehyung choked out, breathing suddenly becoming a hard task. His final words getting stuck in his throat as half of him had been dying to say them, but his other half was holding him back, never wanting him to even think of them. 

"It's over then."

_____________________________________________________________________________

It finally ended, they finally broke up. 

So what will happen now? Will Tae be even more upset now or do you guys think he'll finally be more happy? What do you think will happen to JiHope now that Jimin got what he wanted?