Goodbye, Love.

Let Me Know That it's Over

Taehyung could feel his heart break the second the words left his lips. As much as it felt like a great weight had been lifted off his shoulders, he could feel a new burden of regret take place. He wanted to take back his words, or maybe just yell out 'just kidding!' so he could just stop this from actually happening. He always dreamed of this moment, finally breaking off the empty, painful relationship, but now that it was happening, everything seemed to go too fast. No, it was like everything had been simultaneously going too slow and quickly.

Not saying anything, he moved his gaze to the older, seeing how he was taking all this in. Was his world crashing down the way V's was? Did he have the excruciating pain coursing through his body like the younger? Did it feel like his heart had broken into microscopic pieces just like the second youngests?

The only thing the vocalist could see was how the olders hands were balled up into fists. His head was bowed down so a mess of dark hair covered his eyes which were glued to the ground. Taehyung could see the way the others lips trembled, opening and closing slightly as if he was contemplating whether to say something. 

He could feel the guilt washing over him again. Maybe this was a mistake, maybe he should give the other a second chance. What if there was something bigger that he was truley missing? What if this was more complicated than it seemed like the older said? He didn't know what to believe anymore.

V turned his head somewhere else as he couldn't look at the dancer any longer. He wasn't sure how much longer he could go without breaking into tears. Realizing the rapper wasn't going to say anything more, there was nothing else to do here. He gave Hoseok one last chance and he failed to convince him there was anything left in the relationship, so he did the deed. Now that that was over, it was better just to leave. Besides, the tormenting atmosphere was getting to him.

With his back now facing J-Hope he let a tear leave his eye. He didn't want to older seeing him cry, especially since he was the one who dumped the other. His feet felt heavy as they seemed to not want to move at all. A heavy sigh left his lips as another tear made its way down his face. Everything hurt. He knew leaving the other like this was just going to make him hurt more. Shaking his head slowly, he finally found his strength to move and made his way out.

Hoseok could feel everything around him suddenly crashing down. The second the younger left the room, a straggled breath left his being. Silent tears were suddenly flowing down his face, but for some reason he wasnt a sobbing mess. His whole body trembled as the only thing he could feel was the pain of his heart breaking.

It was an unbearable pain.

J-Hope couldn't move at all. He wanted to chase the younger out and hug him. Beg him to stay with him. He wanted to kiss him, tell him that he meant more than the world to him. Tell him he only need him, nothing more.

The main dancer tried to move his foot forward, but his attempts failed. As much strength as he used, his body wouldn't even flinch. Seeing he was getting no where, he wanted to scream. He wanted to scream Taehyungs name, get his attention so the younger would stop in his tracks. Maybe, simply screaming his name was enough for the second youngest to come back.

The rapper opened up his trembling lips, but no sound came out. It felt like his words were stuck in his throat. More tears started streaming down his face. Tears of frustration.

Hoseok couldn't do anything. He couldn't keep his relationship, now he couldn't even fight for it.

 

Taehyung wordlessly entered the dorm. He didn't greet anyone as he couldn't afford the members to see the tears that still trickled down his face.

"Oh Tae, you're back! Where's-" Seokjin wasn't even able to finish his sentence since the younger ignored him and slammed the door to his room.

The vocalist made sure to keep the door locked. He didn't want anyone getting in and pitying him. It was his choice to break up with Hoseok, so he shouldn't be crying right now. He wasn't suppose to be moping and feeling overwhelmed with sadness. He was suppose to be happy... Right?

Most people when they dumped someone, they should feel less pressured because they finally ended a relationship in which they didn't want to contribute to anymore. They should feel happiness because they aren't tied to someone they lost feelings for. They should feel a sudden excitement because they could roam around the so called famous 'single life'.

But Taehyung didn't feel any of that.

Instead he felt a huge burden of guilt and regret. Instead he felt like he had fallen deeper into sadness that he was maybe starting to accept the fact he may actually be depressed (since before he had always denied it to himself). He didn't feel any sort of excitement at all, instead he wanted to just curl up into a ball and stay that way until the end of time.

Taehyung slid down the door. Everything he feared had come true. The only reason he kept his relationship with Hoseok was because he was scared. He was scared that it would all hurt more. He was scared he wouldn't be able to handle the pain.

He was scared of seeing the other loving someone else.

That thought alone was what got the waterworks starting up once again. A choked out cry left his throat before he covered his mouth to muffle any other sounds that dared to escape. He didn't want to cry. He didn't have the right to cry about this. It was Hoseok that should be crying, not him. But what was the chance of that? Hoseok loved Jimin. He was most likely happy that he was finally let off by V.

At this point the second youngest had to cover his mouth with two hands to make sure his sound was quieted down. The sobs that escaped his lips were getting louder every second and he wasn't sure if he even had the ability to hold back.

A knock on the door was all it took for Taehyung to force himself quiet though. No one could know he was crying.

"Tae? Taehyung-ah, are you alright?" Jins worried voice called from the other side. The younger didn't answer at all, he only folded his arms over his propped up knees, before resting his head on his forearms. He wanted to disappear at the moment.

"Taehyung open the door, please." The oldest begged, before the sound of the doorknob shaking started. He was obviously trying to turn it, but failed to, due to the younger locking it earlier. "Please Taehyung. Just talk to me, you can trust me." He continued. The constant rattle of the doorknob continued for a while as Seokjin had given up on talking sense into the younger. Eventually, even that died down after about a good 5 minutes. The last thing the older did was sigh before giving up, his fading footsteps being confirmation for the second youngest.

When Taehyung knew he was alone, he began sobbing once again. Not because he couldn't hold them back, but because Seokjins words from months ago suddenly came back to his mind.

It's okay to cry once in awhile.

This was a perfect time to cry.  Well then again, it wasn't like he hadn't been crying for the past 3 months.

Every night.

But this time it actually seemed valid. He had broken up with the person he loved. Everyone cried after a break up, so it was normal. It wasn't something as ridiculous as jealousy.

Taehyung didn't move at all. He stayed curled up like that for a while, crying to his hearts content. By the time it didn't feel like his heart was splitting painfully or throbbing so much it felt like bursting, it was about 1 am.

He had been crying for about 2 hours.

It should have surprised him that he was able to have so many tears to let out. But for some reason it didn't. He had been holding back for the months, so finally letting it all out must have been the reason he had so much in him. And despite still feeling like his world was falling apart, a part of him felt so much better and relieved for being able to let go.

V made his way to bed. Despite being able to hear the members in the living room, he decided to sleep early. He wasn't planning to leave his room anytime soon either. When the second youngest sat down, he realized he wasn't sleepy at all. So instead of lying in bed, he ended up staring at his palms blankly.

What was going to happen now? Was everything over? He had finally cried his heart out and dumped Hoseok. This was going to be a new chapter of his life? Was he going to be able to find the happiness he deserved now? A sudden whirlwind of questions hit him as he sat there.

Was his relationship with the older ever going to get better? Was the break up going to lead to one of them leaving? Would they both be awkward on camera now? A sigh left his lips. He was thinking much too dramatically now. Jungkook liked Taehyung while he was dating J-Hope, but he didn't do anything that irrational, so why would Hoseok? As his mind started to get clouded with more and more questions, the vocalists hands started to ball up into fists. The same question started to repeat in his mind. 

Was breaking up with him the best idea?

Maybe if it meant he wasn't happy, he still had the weight of everyone elses feelings to think about. How would the members feel knowing they broke up? How disappointed would their manager feel, seeing how awkward the two members were? How would ARMY's feel, seeing their beloved VHope lacking with interactions? Maybe he shouldn't have broken up with him. He was being selfish.

A sudden banging on the door caused him to break from his thoughts. The loud sound actually caused to jump up from his seat. 

"Taehyung! Open the door!" 

It wasn't the voice from earlier. It was different voice. It was Hoseoks.

"Please! Open it!" The main dancer yelled, the shaking of the door knob being barely heard due to the banging. "Please! Taehyung!" He begged.

Taehyung automatically flinched at the pleas he heard. But his body froze just as fast as it reacted. He couldn't open that door. He couldn't let the other know he was actually hurting inside. 

"Taehyung please! Open the door! I need you! You can't just leave me like that!" J-Hope continued to yell, his voice cracking and trembling. Pain was coating each and every one of his words. 

V bit down at his bottom lip. It took every part of him not to move. He thought the pain had finally subdued, but just this scenario right now was getting the twisting back in his chest. He could feel his heart breaking all over again. 

"Please! Please." His words were starting to fade, as well as the banging. Soon it was almost completely quiet. Almost. The only thing keeping it from being silent was the sobs the second youngest could hear from the other side of the door. They were muffled by the door, but he could still hear them crystal clear. 

Taehyung started to feel that breathing was a hard task. Frankly, he didn't want to breath. He wanted to die. What had he done? He just went from being miserable to making them both feel like they were in hell. More silent tears started falling down his face once again. The guilt at this point was eating him alive and he was starting to wonder if it would just be better if he died now. 

"I-I'm sorry Tae," the rapper whispered, but despite that the younger heard. A straggled breath left his throat before he went to literally hyperventilating. There wasn't enough air in his lungs and he was pretty sure he was going to choke. 

After a few minutes, he had calmed down and the only thing audible were Hoseoks sobs. Maybe he had finally given up at this point.

Shaking his head, Taehyung decided it was just best to sleep now. He had to move on from this and show he didn't regret dumping the older. He had to show he was strong the next morning. Finally lying onto the bed, he shut his eyes and sighed. 

Goodbye, Hoseok. Goodbye, love.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kinda filler chapter I guess. I feel like I cant go full angsty and my writting went downhill or something ;-;

How do you guys think they'll both take the break up?

OH. I also wanna thank all my subbies because, I finally reached 100+ subbies, yay ^^