It Doesn't Matter. It Does Matter. It Shouldn't Matter.

Let Me Know That it's Over

Taehyung head shot up the second he heard Jimins voice calling the main dancers name. Despite being in a trance, he knew exactly what the youngest was doing.

The last thing he needed was Hoseok seeing this.

But he already knew he was too late when Jimins voice errupted through the dorm. He could also feel Jungkook get uncomfortable by the fact they were caught, because the younger was now detached from him and he was now sitting up straight with his legs dangling off the edge of the couch. The only thing that left V's lips was a soft sigh, his eyes now looking down at his hands.

He shouldn't have felt guilty, but for some reason he could help but feel only that. There was nothing wrong with he did though. He had been single for almost half a year now, and what was happening with Jungkook wasn't all too intimate.

"Hyung-" the youngest started.

"It's fine," the older interrupted.

"Sorry," Jungkook ended. The second youngest simply looked over at him before giving him a small smile.

"I should be the one saying sorry," V assured. The main vocalist was already aware about what he was talking about. Frankly, he wanted to tell him that it was fine, but deep in his heart it wasn't. He wanted the older to love him already.

"Stop saying sorry," it practically came out a whisper, but the older could still hear it. Before the second youngest could even say anything, he could feel the others hands cupping his face.

Taehyung already knew what was coming.

He wanted to fight it and push him away. He wanted to tell him not to, but some part of him liked this. It was like whenever the maknae did this, all the parts of him that needed closure were finally getting it. When he saw the younger start to close the distance between them, his eyes fluttered closed right before their lips met.

The kiss was nothing compared to the ones he shared with Hoseok. As much as he hated to compare the two, it was practically inevitable by how different they were. Hoseoks kisses seemed mutual in a way. Like they were both able to enjoy it and feed off each others passion. They could both feel that spark. But with Jungkook it was a completely different story. Their kisses didn't seem real. It felt one sided, mostly because it was. The maknae had passion, that was for sure, but in a way it seemed desperate. As if he had been waiting for the other forever and he was pushing all his feelings into it, like he was trying too hard to let Taehyung know how much he loved him.

It wasn't long before their lips parted, neither of them were even close to breathless. V moved his gaze to the side before gluing his eyes back onto the ground. The tension in the room filled quickly as the deafening silence was the only thing present.

"You should talk to him," Jungkooks voice suddenly broke through. "He'll misunderstand."

"It doesn't matter." Taehyung shot coldly.

"It does to you."

"It shouldn't."

The silence rece again. The older had a point there, but still. A part of him wanted to run after Hoseok the second he stormed out, the same part of him that wanted to push away the maknae the second he told him about his feelings. Yet, he forced himself to do nothing. Because he convinced himself long enough that doing nothing would help him get over the main dance faster, but it had been so long already.

As the two sat in dead air once again, the thing that broke it this time was Jimin. The lead vocalist had followed the older back to his room, but when his efforts to get inside failed, he returned to the living room.

"Damnit Tae! I almost had him to get outside and you ruined it!" Jimin boomed, making a hot trail to the said boy. Taehyung could also predict what was going to happen here. Not even bothering to try and escape, he kept his eyes glued to the ground. "I swear to god, you broke him so bad the first time! Now you're just breaking him even more!" he continued to holler before grabbing the second youngest shirt.

"Hyung!" Jungkook exclaimed, getting to his feet. "Don't fight! It's my fault! I swear!"

"You're not the one who broke his heart now, did you?" the lead dancer retorted.

"Are you saying he didn't break mine either?" Taehyung asked, his voice coming out as deep and raspy, somewhat taking the others aback. 

"What the are you talking about you idiot? Look at himself, then look at yourself! Are you blind?" Jimin was now yelling at this point.

Taehyung clenched his fists. He was so tired of hearing Jimin say such things to him. This wasn't the first time they got into this kind of argument, but they were starting to become more frequent since a couple of weeks ago. It was annoying. Not only because he was the one getting yelled at for Jungkooks doings. But because it was Jimin of all people who was scolding him. The same person who made this whole thing happen. 

Finally deciding enough was enough, the second youngest bolted up in his seat, before pushing the lead dancer harshly. "Have you taken a look at yourself? Are you really sure you're the innocent one Jimin?" He barked.

"What the actual are you talking about?" The lead vocalist asked, shoving the younger the same way. "I've been the one taking care of Hoseok hyung this whole time! When everyone else gave up on making him feel better, I was still there! And what did you do? Jungkooks in front of him?"

V simply scoffed, holding back every part of him not to punch the other in the face already. "Yea, you can keep playing the innocent game, but you know what? This is all your ing fault." He muttered the last part before walking away. He knew if he heard the other sputter out any more bull he wouldn't be able to hold back. As he made his back to his room, he could hear Jimin scoff before Jungkooks voice was heard, most likely trying to consult him in some way.

Taehyung slammed the door to his room before flopping onto his bed. An annoyed groan left his lips, but they were muffled by his pillow. He hated fighting with Jimin, he really thought their relationship was getting better. But ever since it became 4 months, they seemed to only fight. Sometimes it made him wonder, would have it just been better if he kept his relationship with J-Hope?

A sigh left his lips this time as he shook his head into the pillow. He didn't want to think about Hoseok, it always led to bittersweet memories he tried ever so hard to bury. But the more he tried to avoid thinking of him, it got the rapper to pop into his head more. He could already feel the memories flooding his mind. Pushing his head deeper in the pillow, he tried to clear his mind, but all efforts failed.

Those late nights they spent in the practice room 'perfecting their dances', when in reality they just wanted to be alone and goof off. Those sneaky nights when Hoseok would sometimes climb into his bed because the older apparently missed him. Those radio shows or press conferences when they would hold each others hands under the table in secret. The days the schedules were so packed that really the only thing they could do was sneak one or two pecks because fans or a camera were on them too much. All those memories flooded back so quickly, it almost hurt more than usual.

The thing that really hit him hard though, was his memories of how their relationship ended. The whole build up was what caused all the cracks and breaking. The memories of his lover with Jimin. The memories of how he neglected him just so he could spend more time with the lead vocalist. The memories when the older would act like everything was fine, oblivious to how the younger actually felt. And finally, the memory when Taehyung had enough and decided to just end everything. They all hit hard, right in his heart.

One thing he never understood though, was why did the main dancer act the way he did? It didn't make sense. V genuinely believed he would be the one broken and hurt from the ending of their relationship, but now it seemed Hoseok was in more pain. But why? If he really didn't want the vocalist leaving him, why did he neglect him so much? Why did he give more affection to Jimin and not his lover? Nothing made sense, and as hard as Taehyung tried to come up with a conclusion, he would come up with nothing.

He to his back so he would be able to stare at the ceiling. He hated being alone. When he was alone, it was quiet. When it was quiet, the only thing he could do was think. When he thought, memories would flood his mind. Painful memories. That's why he gave up on staying in his room to sulk. He knew if he just thought less then all the pain would go away. Temporarily. Of course at night, the thoughts would just come back as if they were always there to begin with.

V didn't want to admit he was broken. Yet, oddly enough, his smile was genuine, the happiness that brought his heart up was real. He felt good, he felt better than he had in months. But whenever night rolled around and he was alone, he felt as if he was still torn up into pieces like the first day. It was confusing.

The second youngest let out a heavy sigh when he heard the door open to his room. He wanted to tell the intruder to get out, but he felt too tired to even do that.

"Taehyung-ah,"

Said boys eyebrows furrowed. He would have guessed the person was Jungkook, because Jimin wasn't one to really continue their fights, and the other members were out. They must have come early.

"Hyung-"

"I heard you got into a fight with Jimin."

"Seokjin hyung, this has nothing to do with you." He answered coldly. "Just leave me alone, I already did enough damage for one day. I bet everyone hates me."

"Hey, hey. Calm down,okay? I didn't get any details or anything." Jin assured, the bed then dipped down since the older took a seat on the edge of it. "Just tell me what happened, it's better to say it then keep it bottled up inside." Hearing those words, the younger scoffed softly as his eyes finally made thier way to the other. A 'you're crazy to think I'll tell you anything' look crossed his face. The older only pouted at the second youngest before leaning back on his arms. "I don't get why you can't tell me, it was just a fight. It's not like it's something overly personal."

"Yea, but I did something pretty stupid."

"Which was?"

"I think I broke Hoseok hyung even more," Taehyung sighed. 

"You what? How the hell did you do that?" Seokjin asked, irritation dripping in his voice. Another sigh left the youngers lips, but he finally decided to explain what happened.

After he was done telling the oldest what he had done, the only thing he answered with was a groan of frustration before ruffling his own hair. "God, you idiot," the older mumbled before placing his face into his hands and mumbling some more incoherent things.

"It wasn't my fault." Taehyung said lifelessly, not even attempting to defend himself.

"Yea, but still. You know how bad Hoseok is right now, the least you could have done was push Jungkook away or something," Jin pointed out.

"And how the hell was I suppose to know hyung was going to come out?" V argued. That was enough for the older to sigh in defeat and finally put the topic down.

"Okay fine, I'm sorry for saying that. But on another note, what you said to Jimin. He was oblivious?" Jin asked, turning their conversation elsewhere. Taehyung only looked at him with confusion, not really sure about what he was referring to. "I mean. You said it was all his fault. He had no idea he was literally seperating you and Hoseok?"

"He has no idea. What a ." The second youngest scoffed. "I bet Hoseok had no idea either. Their either blind or insanely stupid." Jin simply pouted at the harsh tone the younger was using.

"Do you want me to talk to them?" Jin asked, only for the younger to glare at him.

"Sure, whatever floats your boat. But their just going to deny everything or say they didn't notice." Taehyung said, before moving his gaze back to the ceiling. He had confronted them many times when he was still dating Hoseok, but they always gave that bull answer. "It doesn't even matter anymore though. We broke up 4 months ago."

"It does matter. If you're both going to keep acting this way, it matters." The oldest said simply. "So I will talk to both of them. Seperately. And I will get answers."

With that, Seokjin stood up. The determination that covered his words took V aback. He sounded really serious. It caused a small tingle in his heart, Jin really did care about him. But then again, it was his job. He was the oldest, and he had the whole 'mother' title. As the older started to take his steps to the door, the younger quickly stopped him by grabbing his wrist. 

"Hyung," he called out, causing the older to turn around. "Th-thanks. I-I mean, for always being there for me." Taehyung smiled bashfully before looking away. He felt a sudden flood of embarrassment from his words, but still, the older deserved to hear it. He was always there for the second youngest ever since that night he was caught crying himself to sleep. He was his shoulder to cry on, someone he could talk to. He was the only one who knew about the true sadness the younger went through. It was the least he could say to him for going through all the V had put him through.

"It's nothing," Seokjin assured with a soft smile. Seeing how embarrassed the other was, a small chuckle left his lips before he decided to ruffle his hair.

After that, the younger finally let go of his wrist. That was his cue to leave. Jin made his way out, before going to Jimins room. He had to get answers to all this. Not only was it frustrating and tiring to see all this drama, but he hated to see what this was doing to BTS as a whole. It was breaking their friendship, and he couldn't stand seeing it all fall apart and not do anything. 

He had to do something. He had to do it for the members. 

For Taehyung.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Seokjin is such a good hyung ^^ Alright, so the next chappie will mostly be about Jin and his thoughts on everything and questioning JiHope.

Do yall think Jimin or J-Hope will tell him the truth?