Chapter 08

I Remember...

Before I recognized anything,
I was swept to a sea that called "you"
It seems broken
Because of you, several times a day
My head is full of you
There is no place
I tried to forget you,
But thoughts of you have obscured my view
I'm wandering the street that is called "You"
{Seventeen~Rock}


A/N: This is gonna be a min-update bcos I have homework but I still wanted to update today^^


KIARA'S POV

I frowned at my phone as I read the text from the unknown number.

"Jihye! Hey, JIHYE!!!! LOOK OVER HERE~~~" MC Boo shouted as he flailed his arms in the air while balancing himself on DK's shoulders.

I looked up and cracked a smile at his silly actions.

"Do you not like the performance so far or something?" Hoshi asked with a concerned expression.

"NONONO!!! I really like your performance, it's just...nothing...that's all." I said shooting him a fake smile.

However, my fake smile didn't fool him and he demanded that I hand over my phone.

Of course, I refused.

So, he decided that my punishment for losing in the race was to hand over my phone to him.

Le sigh.

"OMO! WHO'S SENDING OUR PRECIOUS JIHYE THREAT TEXTS????" Seungkwan freaked out as he read the text over Hoshi's shoulder.

*facepalm*

Thanks to Low Quality's over reaction, all the members of Seventeen crowded around my phone to see what the text said....including Wonwoo.

Joshua read it first and squirmed his way out from the crowd of sweaty boys.

He motioned for me to come out into the hallway to talk.

"That number....I feel like I've seen it somewhere before." he said grabbing his hair in frustration.

"It can't be Sumi, right Oppa?" I asked worriedly.

His eyes widened. "It COULD be....Wonwoo keeps texting her. Maybe he texted her your number?" 

"Ayyyyy....that's impossible. Wonwoo Oppa doesn't have my number!" I said praying that it wasn't Sumi.

"Hold on...." Joshua Oppa whipped out his phone and scrolled through the contacts.

"Yoon SeYoung....Jang SooHyuk.....Son DamBi Sunbaenim.......Ah! Here it is! Im Sumi..." 

"Oppa, how do you have Sumi's number?" I asked confused. Didn't they all meet for the first time today?

"I figured out why Sumi acted like she was all close with us when Mingyu said that your sister was supposed to debut in the same group as her. She used to be our sunbaenim when I first came to Pledis. I met her once, two weeks before D1amondZ activites were canceled." he said as he dragged me back towards the practice room.

"GIMME JIHYE'S PHONE" he shouted upon entering the room.

Oh boy....

"Let's see.....the first three numbers are the same.....and so are the next four...." he squinted his eyes.

"Ayyyyy....the last number's different." he said with a pout.

"I was SO sure that they were the same numbers." he said disappointed.

"It's okay, oppa." I said patting his back.

My phone found its way to MIngyu, who froze as soon as he saw the number.

"Jihye-ah.....can I talk to you?' he asked growing pale.

"Sure Mingyu Oppa." I said worriedly as I saw his freaked out expression.

I followed him out to the hallway.

"Jihye-yah....that number...." he broke out into a cold sweat. "That was JiYoung's number...."