Chapter 14

I Remember...

[A/N: Today's a mini-update. srry^^]


KIARA'S POV

What is Sumi doing here? 

The six of us all looked/glared at Sumi with different expressions.

Mine was one of confusion.

JiYoung Unni's was one of hatred.

Wonwoo Oppa's was one of surprise.

Seungkwan Oppa's was one of horror.

And Mingyu Oppa had fainted.

"Why are you stalking me?" I asked her as I approached her cautiously.

"Kiara, stay back. She's dangerous." Wait, Unni knows my English name?

"I know, Unni. But she may have some answers...answers to why she's been doing this."

"What are you two saying?!?! Speak in Korean! Stay back!!!" she started to brandish her camera like a weapon, only to have it swatted away by Wonwoo Oppa.

"What did you do? Why are you stalking Jihye and JiYoung? What's your problem?" he asked accusingly as he advanced towards her menacingly.

"Why couldn't you see that I was there? Why did you always have to go and cater to her needs? WHY COULDN'T YOU SEE THAT I LIKED YOU? WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DATE HER? Why couldn't it have been me?" she broke down in to sobs and collapsed on the subway floor.

"Sumi-ah....I know you don't really know me and I don't really know you, but if anything helps--" I was cut off by a venomous look from Sumi.

"Uh....Sumi-ah....I know you think that I was dating Wonwoo and all, but that really wasn't me." JiYoung Unni said as she leaned on the wall of the subway station.

I turned around with a puzzled expression. 

"But Wonwoo said that they were...." I mumbled scrunching up my nose.

"Kiara. I know this is going to sound extremely weird, but trust me...it's the truth."

"What is it Unni?"

"Those trainee days? That wasn't me...it was all you. You had come to Korea to study as an exchange student but we switched roles after meeting up with eachother. Kiara...you're the JiYoung from D1amondZ."

"What? No no no! That can't be! I was in a car accident! I couldn't be!!! I haven't been in Korea since I was 7! How can that be possible?" 

"Who do you think taught me how to speak English this fluently without an accent? If I turn on a certain song, I'm absolutely positive that you'll be able to sing and dance to it flawlessly. You probably forgot everything again after the accident. Do you not remember? I brought you a blonde wig with a pink streak down the right side for you to wear when you were running away."

"Running away? Wait, unni....I remember that! I was running away from Sumi! I remember being hit by a car and everything turning black...there was somebody calling my name, but I don't know who it was..."

"That was me, Jihye. When I came back to Korea, Hong Ahjumma and Hong Ahjussi kidnapped me. I tricked them into believing that I had forgotten all my memories, which is why they call me Hong JiNa right now. You have to keep this a secret, Jihye. You can't tell ANYONE. Not even Mingyu Oppa. We can tell him later when the time is right." 

"Okay Unni..."

I can't believe it....I had known JiYoung Unni before the accident. 

That was the reason why the Pledis building seemed so familiar. That was why I felt comfortable walking in.

"Jihye, I think we should take Mingyu Hyung to the hospital...he's not waking up." a panicked Seungkwan said from the corner.

I turned around just in time to see Sumi dash into the tunnel.

Great....we've lost my only way to get my memories back....