Chapter 26

I Remember...


KIARA'S POV

Hint? What hint? 
A whirring noise scared us all from behind us as the screen flickered on again revealing Kwangsoo.
"HELP! HELP! GET OVER HERE AS SOON AS YOU CAN!!!" he shouted staring into the camera before everything turned black again.
"What even....?" I muttered under my breath.
"Hey guys! I found something!" DK shouted from behind a curtain.
Hoshi struggled to get untangled from the curtain before running towards us with a card that had our Pledis sticker in his hand.
"Dokyumie found this coming out of a machine while we were trying to hide the other team's stuff." Hoshi said waving the card.

Team A, congratulations! You have won this challenge! The next location will be at D Mall. You must find Kwangsoo and rescue him before the guardians find you and oust you. To oust a guardian, you must beat them in a game. If you lose, you will be ousted. 
Hint : Kwangsoo is loc4ted somewhere on the top three floors. g00d luck!

We sprinted out the building and into the van that was waiting for us. Something seemed off about the hint. Somewhere on the top three floors? 
"Kiara. What's wrong? You look like you're thinking hard about something." Josh said elbowing me playfully.
"Doesn't this hint seem kind of off to you?
He took a look at the card in my hand. "Yeah. I think it's the numbers that are hidden in the clue...do you think that's where they're hiding Kwangsoo Hyung?"
"Honestly, I don't know. Wouldn't that be TOO obvious? That would be more like giving away the answer instead of giving us a hint."
"True... maybe we should sacrifice one of the guys to check it out -- just in case it's a trap or something."
"What are talk about?
" Mingyu Oppa asked sticking his head in between me & Josh.
"How about him? I think he's a PERFECT sacrifice." I said with an evil grin causing Josh to burst out laughing.
"What are you guys talking about? It's not fair that you guys are talking in English!" Aera shouted from her squished position between Mingyu & Wonwoo Oppa.
"Sorreeee" I shouted back. "not sorry :P" i whispered to Josh causing him to laugh again.
"Hey you two no English!" Mingyu said with a cross expression.
"LOL sorry Oppa." I said leaning back in my seat.
"I wonder how they're going to air this. I don't think that a lot of our footage would be good...especially when we attacked Coups Oppa, Woozi Oppa & Junghannie Oppa." I said thinking about the events that had happened in the KBS building.
"Nope. I think they're going to use that. That was PURE GOLD. Did you see Woozi's reaction? BAHAHAHHAA" Hoshi shouted from the back of the van.
"Tru tru." Seungkwan said flipping his invisible hair at Hosh.
"Hey! We're here!" DK shouted pointing at the massive mall that we had stopped in front of.
"Woah....." I looked up at the building. "Now how are we supposed to find Room 400? Is it a store in the mall?" I wondered out loud.
"It probably is. Let's send Mingyu & Wonwoo there. The fans can watch some quality Meanie couple time." Josh whispered as he walked next to me.
"Meanie Couple? Why Meanie? Do they have a history of bullying people or something?" 
"No....it's actually because Wonwoo used to wear a beanie all the time. So we called him Mr.Beanie & Minyu was just Mingyu. They were extremely close ever since we were trainees, so the fans started to call them the Meanie Couple." Josh explained as we entered the building lobby.
"Okay everybody, here's the plan. We're going to split up in groups of 2 to look for KwangSoo-ssi. There's going to be one group of three, okay? So it'll be me, Dino & Joshua. Wonwoo & Mingyu. Aera Unni & Kwannie Oppa. Hosh & DK." I said as we huddled together over a cameraman as he filmed us.
"Mingyu Oppa & Wonwoo Oppa, go upstairs to the 4th floor and look for room 400. I think that might be where KwangSoo Oppa could be. The numbers on the card say 400. The rest of us will look in the other floors." I said as I signaled to the rest of the team that there was an alternate plan.
"Okay. Let's go, Wonwoo Hyung!" Mingyu shouted jumping up and down excitedly.
Poor puppy. He has no idea what he's going in to. smh.
As soon as we saw the two board the elevator "safely", we huddled together again.
"Okay. So here's the REAL plan. We're going to go up after Mingyu & Wonwoo Oppa to see if Room 400 was a trap or not. If it was, we high-tail it out of there. If it wasn't, we act like we just got there. Okay?" 
A chorus of Okays replied to the plan as we piled into the elevator upon its return from dropping of the Meanie Couple.
"Okay, Let's Go!" 
 


We are currently trailing behind Mingyu & Wonwoo Oppa. This area isn't part of the shopping center of the mall, but it's surprisingly more like a bunch of small businesses & offices.
"Oh! Hyung! Come over here! I found Room 400!!!" Mingyu shouted from ahead of us.
Joshua yanked Dino behind a wall just as Wonwoo spun around to join Gyu.
Loud noises ensued the entrance of our sacrificial lambs.
My eyes widened in fear as I heard Mingyu shout, "HYUNG!!!!"
What the heck was happening? Should I get closer? I motioned to Josh who was pressed up against the wall across from me.
We slunk forward and towards the commotion in Room 400.
"Hyung! I can't believe we found you! Come on, we have to go back to the others." Wonwoo's voice said as the seven of us got closer to the office room.
"Gyu Oppa? Wonwoo Oppa? Are you guys in there?" I asked pretending to have just arrived.
"Jihye-yah! Come here, quick!" 
That's not Kwangsoo's voice...


i am so very sorry for not updating in like FOREVER

i've been so busy with school & i had half this chapter written already, 

but here's a chappie~  *flings at yu*

i hope you enjoy & COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!!!!