Chapter 15

I Remember...

KIARA'S POV

We rushed to the hospital with Mingyu Oppa.

He had hit his head pretty hard on the wall when he fainted after seeing Sumi.

le sigh. I guess JiYoung Unni and I have a lot of explaining to do...and I don't even know what happened!!!

"Jihye-ah...you okay?" I looked up to see Seungkwan holding an orange juice can out to me.

I took it gratefully and opened. I sighed. "Yeah....I don't understand though....JiYoung Unni told me something that I can't even begin to imagine..."

"It's not something bad, is it? You can tell me....if you want...I mean, if you don't want to, that's completely fine too!" his eyes widened. lol.

"It's not something bad...don't worry. According to Unni, it wasn't her who was a trainee at Pledis...it was me...." I said scuffing my Converse.

There was a long silence. I looked up to see Seungkwan frozen staring at something behind me.

"What's wrong, Seungkwannie Oppa?"  

I turned around to see Wonwoo Oppa approaching us.

"Oh! Hi Wonwoo Oppa! I should tell you too. Sit here." I said patting the other seat next to me.

"Jihye...don't mention what you told me just now to Wonwoo....things are going to become tense..." Seungkwan hissed into my ear as Wonwoo came towards us with a bright smile.

"The doctor said that Mingyu will be fine. He just fainted from shock and hit his head a little, but there's no concussions!" he grinned.

"Wonwoo Oppa, what time is it? Don't we have to film for the show tomorrow?" 

He checked his watch and his eyes almost popped out of their sockets.

"OH MY GOSH IT'S 3 IN THE MORNING!!!!!! LET'S GO GET MINGYU AND GET OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!!!" he freaked out dragging me and Seungkwan to Mingyu's room.

"Oh! Hyung! You're back!" Mingyu said with his puppy smile.

"MINGYU, GET YOUR NORMAL CLOTHES ON. WE'RE LEAVING. RIGHT NOW>.<" Wonwoo ordered grabbing Mingyu's bag and tossing him his clothes.

JiYoung Unni shot me a confused look.

"We have to film the first episode of our show tomorrow...err...today,....so Wonwoo Oppa's freaking out." I said as she walked over to me.

"Text me when you get the time, alright? I'll miss you Baby Sis." she said pulling me into a hug.

"I'll miss you too, unni. I'll definitely text you! Byeeee~~~" I waved as Wonwoo dragged the three of us away from JiYoung Unni and towards the exit.

"Let's go before Manager JinHo comes to wake up Seungkwan. He's gonna freak if he finds out that he's not there." Wonwoo said as we raced down the street to a bus stop.

Luckily, the bus came just as the four of us arrived. We put our masks on and rode the bus to the bus stop down the street from the Seventeen dorm.

We got out and ran to the entrance only to find a sleeping Manager JinHo on the steps. 

The four of us tiptoed upstairs and shut the door quietly.

"Good night! I'll see you guys in the morning!" I whispered to the three boys who hurried to change into their PJs.

"Good night! Sweet dreams!" Seungkwan whisper-yelled from his bed.

"Jalja!" Wonwoo whispered as he creeped by towards his bedroom.

"Good night, sleep tight. Don't let the bed bugs bite!" Mingyu whispered with a smile as he gave me a good-night kiss on my forehead. He tiptoed after Wonwoo and I heard him dive into his bed with a satisfied sigh.

I smiled and closed the door to my room and got changed into my PJs.

I snuggled into the warm covers of my bed, only to hear a loud noise coming from the corner of my room.

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THAT? OMG IS THERE A SASAENG IN HERE???


short update again. srry.

i have tests coming up. i'll try to do a full chapter update tmrw^^

#shamelesspromotingoftheday 
PLZ APPLY FOR SVT ENTERTAINMENT!!!!!!!!!

ahahahaha....

COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED^^

ILY SUBBIES^...^

~lurv da one and only sarasquirrel