Chapter 01

I Remember...

Every day, my mornings are boring
{Seventeen~20}

KIARA'S POV

indy-airport-sd06.jpg

Ugh.

It's already 9 o'clock, I'm hungry and tired and cold and that stupid cousin of mine still isn't here!!!

I looked around the airport searching for the familiar face.

"KIARA!!!!!"

There he is.

"JOSHUA OPPA!!!" I ran over to him and wrapped him in a bear hug. 

"How have you been? Are you okay? I'm so sorry for being late!!!" he said ruffling my hair.

"Good. Yes. And YES YOU ARE LATE!". I said in response to his questions.

Pulling away from the hug, I noticed two other people that were with Josh Oppa.

"OMIGOSH!!!! CHANNIE~~~~" I ran over to give him a hug.

He was my best friend when I was growing up. We went from diapers to first crushes together.

"Kim Jihye, why didn't you contact me when you moved???" he said to me with a playful frown on his face.

"I'm so sorry Channie!!! The movers lost my contact book and we had to reset my phone." I explained to him.

The person behind Chan coughed awkwardly.

"Oh! Sorry! Kiara, this is my friend-slash-groupmate Junghan. And yes, he is a guy." he said the last part in English. 

LOL. He knows me way too well.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Kim Jihye imnida!" I said with a 90 degree bow to the blonde girl boy.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Seventeen Yoon Junghan imnida!"

I turned to Josh with a questioning look.

"What's Seventeen?" I asked as he took my luggage and started walking towards the exit sign.

"Ask Dino. He'll be glad to explain to you." He said over his shoulder as he put a mask over his face.

I turned to Chan. 

"Who's Dino?"

He grinned. "I am!" 

"What? But you're Chan!" 

"Chan is my real name, but Dino is my stage name. Seventeen is the kpop group that Jisoo Hyung and Junghan Hyung and I are in." he said grabbing my hand and putting a mask on with his other hand.

"Dino is our maknae." Junghan said as he put a mask on too.

"What's with the masks?" I asked as Dino handed me one.

"We don't want the public to recognize us. They think that we're back at our dorm right now, but we kinda escaped through the back window." Cha--Dino said.

We walked outside to find a taxi waiting for us.

"After you." Junghan said opening the door and motioning for me to get inside.

"Thank you!" I said with a smile.

On our ride to Jisoo's house, we talked about all the things that have been going on during my absence in Korea.

"So you debuted in a group called Seventeen and you decided to go by your English name?" I asked as we pulled into the driveway of his "house".

"Yup. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you this, but we'll be living with the rest of Seventeen." he said casually as he and Junghan unloaded the trunk.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I grabbed my backpack and followed them up the stairs inside.

"Well----"the door opened interrupting Joshua's explanation.

"HYUNG HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled a wide-eyed boy as he ran out with another guy chasing him waving a Bbyong Hammer in the air.

I stood there frozen in shock gripping onto Channie's arm.

"Seokmin-ah!" yelled a blonde guy as he stepped out and put his hands on his hips.

The guy waving the Bbyong Hammer froze and Chan Dino burst out laughing.

"Is he gone?" the wide-eyed boy suddenly asked from behind me.

"UMMA!!!" I screamed. 

"OMO! It's a girl! I'm so sorry!!!!" he exclaimed.

"Of course it's a girl! She's my cousin, Seungkwan-ah!" Joshua said as he brought my stuff inside.

I was too scared to even step inside. What other surprises would be found inside there???

"It's ok Jihye. They're not always like that." Chan said as he led me inside.

"Jihoon-ah, can you get all the guys in here?" Josh asked a short pink-haired boy lying down on the floor.

"GUYS!!! IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR BUTTS IN HERE RIGHT NOW, I'M GONNA CHASE YOU AND HURT YOU WITH MY GUITAR!" he yelled as he sat up.

In a split second the room was crowded with thirteen guys.

"Thanks Jihoon. Guys this is Jihye. She's my cousin and she'll be living with us from now on." Joshua Oppa said motioning me to introduce myself.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Kim Jihye imnida." I said with a 90 degree bow.

"Hana. Dul. Set. Say the name! Annyeonghaseyo! Seventeen imnida!" the boys shouted as they did this thing with their fingers in the shape of a triangle(?).

"Seventeen's leader S.Coups imnida." He looks kinda like a doe.

"Seventeen's rising 'visual' Kim Mingyu iminda." Awww! He reminds me of a puppy!

"Seventeen's hip hop team Wonwoo imnida." said a guy with a beanie. Wait, is he glaring at me?

"Seventeen's hip hop team Vernon imnida." He looks American.

"Seventeen's vocal team leader Woozi imnida." Short pink-haired boy from earlier.

"Seventeen's performance leader 10:10 Hoshi imnida." Blonde-haired boy who had the ahjumma pose earlier.

"Seventeen's main vocal and 'energy' Dokyum imnida." Bbyong Hammer dude.

"Seventeen's gentleman Joshua imnida." Well, duhhh...

"Seventeen's performance team Jun imnida." He looks like Heechul from Super Junior!

"Seventeen's cool cutie The8 imnida." LOL. He's so cuteeeee

"Seventeen's vocal team Junghan imnida." Reminder: NOT A GIRL

"Yo wassup! I'm vocal team's Seungkwan! I'm from Jeju. Yo. I'm sorree" Wide-eyed dude from earlier.

"Seventeen's small giant Dino imnida!" Awwww! Small giant?

"Jihye's gonna be sleeping on my bed, so anyone want to share with me?" Joshua asked at the guys.

They dispersed as soon as those words left his mouth.

Question mark.

What's so bad with sharing with Josh? 

Channie laughed and volunteered to share as Junghan comforted the "hurt" Josh.

"Do you still like Michael Jackson?" I asked Chan as we were left alone in the room.

"Of course!" he said striking a classic Michael Jackson pose.

"That's good! I have a present for you!" I said as I ran over to my suitcase.

After rummaging around my suitcase for around 5 minutes, I finally found what I was looking for.

I pulled out the wrapped packages and set them on the ground.

"There's one more...got it!"

Chan stared at the blue boxes and the cylinder on the floor in confusion.

"Open them!" I said with a smile.

He unwrapped the cylinder first, revealing a signed Michael Jackson poster. His eyes widened in disbelief as he saw that it was addressed to him. 

"YOU MET MICHAEL JACKSON????" he shouted as he wrapped me in a hug.

"Yeah. I met him seven years ago and bought a bunch of stuff for you." I said as he wiped his tears of joy.

He quickly unwrapped the rest of the packages revealing signed Michael Jackson CDs and a collector's item of Michael Jackson.

At this moment, Joshua decided to walk into the room.

Seeing Chan all happy, he laughed and ruffled his hair.

"Hey! Where's my present?" he asked with a fake pout.

"I didn't get you one! Mehrong~" I said holding back a smile as his fake pout turned into an expression of shock.

"Just kidding!" I opened up my bag and pulled out a big box wrapped in green paper.

He opened it cautiously, as if I had put a lizard or a snake in it, which IS something that I would have done if I was 10.

He smiled in content as he pulled out the brand new guitar picks and his favorite snacks and candy from LA.

"Thank you Kiara." he said pulling me into a hug.

"Do you think the rest of the members would mind if I went out to the convenience store and bought them something there?" I whispered to him as I noticed Junghan walking by in the hallway.

"I don't think so. Let's go!" he whispered back.

"Channie! Let's go!" I whisper-yelled to a dazed Dino.

He shoved his presents into a backpack and threw it onto his shared bed with Joshua as we ran to the kitchen.

Joshua poked his head out the kitchen window.

"It's all clear!" he said as he started to lower himself down and onto the tree.

"What are you guys doing?" asked a voice that came from above me.

Chan and I froze and turned around to face a giant.


hai! 

i hope you guys liked it so far~

please leave comments below on what you think about this so far^^

~lurv da one and only sarasquirrel

P.S. while looking for pictures of dino earlier, i found this gif. 

tumblr_m5z92w5tsQ1r5zxqpo1_500.gif

haha^^ poor woozi