Chapter 22

I Remember...

KIARA'S POV

"They're here." 

The crowd was still roaring with cheers as I hid under the table with Aera. Twice was still up front, so it looked like they had just finished performing.

"Who's here?" Aera whispered as I motioned for Cultwo to keep quiet about our presence.

"Running Man." 

I peeked out from under the tablecloth to see if the Seventeen boys had hidden themselves. 

I found them after scanning the crowd 10 times. 

PHEW! We're all safe.

Suddenly, the crowd erupted in more cheers. I peeked out again to see Seventeen's panicked faces switch to fake cheering expressions.

"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo!!!" Taegyun shouted into the mic as he stood up to greet the two Running Man members.

Twice greeted them and MoMo quickly stepped back with Mina to cover up my peeking face.

"What brings you here today?" Chanwoo asked them with a portable mic.

"We're looking for Seventeen and a couple of Pledis trainees. Have you seen them running around?" Jongkook asked the crowd. 

Since the Running Man members were occupied, I stuck my head out and shook my head no at the crowd.

Seungkwan saw me and quickly ducked his head as Jongkook's eyes started to scan the crowd.

"ANIYO!!!!!!!!" the crowd shouted in unison as all traces of Seungkwan, Joshua, and Dino disappeared.

"Aish! They must have run in the other direction, oppa!" Jihyo scolded Jongkook as the two ran out of the room. 

I crawled out from under the table and let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank you so much everyone!!!"

The boys ran down from the crowd and the five of us bowed together.

"Byeeee~" we ran out of the room to escape and bumped into the other half of our group.

"Did.....you.....guys......get.....any.......thing......?" Wonwoo asked us all out of breath.

"Yes.......why?" I asked as I watched him try to catch his breath.

"We........did......too.......but.......Running Man........came........" Mingyu said as he bent over to catch his breath.

"Which Running Man members were they?" Seungkwan asked as his eyes started to bulge. 

"Jongkookie Hyung.......and Jihyo Noona." Hoshi said as he collapsed on to a bench.

"Here....." he said as he a Bbyong Hammer at my face.

OMG......I started cracking up. Of course.....of all people, it was Hoshi who had found the Bbyong Hammer.

"That's not all......" DK said grinning as he gave me a bag.

"What's this?" I asked as I ped the bag.

I gasped.

"How--"

"We somehow made our ways into a kitchen and they were all there." he said giving me his signature grin.

"Oh right! I almost forgot about this! The Running Man members were looking through albums in one of the rooms and this was there. They pretty much found it for us. haha." Mingyu said as he pulled out an album from his bag.

I took out the list and crossed out the things that we had found.

~Seventeen Boys Be Album Hide Ver.
~microphone
~microphone cord
~ramen packet
~pot for water

~pillow
~pen
~jumbo water bottle
~headphones
~a sunbaenim's signed album
~folder
~lollipop
~jacket
~box of folding star paper
~light stick
~scarf
~skirt
~Bbyong Hammer

The nine of us looked through the list.

"Hmmm.....jacket, scarf, skirt? It sounds like we need to find a costume room or something...." Aera mumbled as she scanned the list.

"Microphone and microphone cord.....recording studio?" Seungkwan asked.

"Pillow? Light stick? Folding star paper?" Wonwoo asked as he read the list from over my head.

"Aw darn! We could looked for the headphones at Cultwo!" I said pouting.

"I don't think they would have had it. They weren't recording with headphones, remember?" Josh reminded me.

"Ohhhhh!!!! Then they might be at a recording studio!" I said as a lightbulb went off in my head.

"Wait....shhhh!" Dino said putting a finger to his lips.

"But Oppa! I swear I heard those chasing-people coming from that direction!" a familiar female voice said from around the corner.

Eek! The nine of us scrambled to find make-shift hiding places.

I jumped on to Mingyu Oppa's back only to have him flatten his body against the wall.

"It's alright. They won't be able to find us." another familiar voice said.

"Yeah! What were we looking for again?" asked another voice.

"Oh! It's The8 Oppa, Jun Oppa, and Meizhuan Unni!" I whispered to Mingyu. 

He slowly inched away from the wall and ran over to where Seungkwan was hiding behind a tall potted plant.

"Seungkwan-ah! Let's go!!!" he whisper yelled.

Kwannie Oppa stood up and helped Channie down from his hiding spot in the ceiling.

He had somehow managed to loosen a ceiling tile and had climbed up.

Josh Oppa jumped down from the hallway walls where he had wedged himself up in.

(think of it as something like this)
tumblr_inline_ntuvwsjvJJ1twu858_500.jpg

"Where's Wonwoo Oppa, Youngie Oppa, Minnie Oppa and Aera Unni?" I asked after doing a quick head count.

"Guys! In here!!!" DK whisper yelled as he stuck his head out from a room down the hall.

We ran towards him and found the rest of our group huddled together around the door through the window.

"What is this place?" I asked him.

"It's a recording studio. We found the microphone on the stand and the cord was in a box. Now they're looking for a pair of headphones." DK said stretching out on the couch behind me.

"Wait. Minnie Oppa, can you flip that pillow?" 

"Oh! Wow! I didn't think about that!" he said as he flipped the pillow revealing.....nothing.

I sighed.

He proceeded to flip every other pillow on the couch only to find a couple of plushies and an oddly shaped stick with a P on it.

"Wait! What IS that?" I asked pointing at the oddly shaped stick.

"Oh! Light stick!" Mingyu shouted getting all grabby.

"Oppa!" I batted his reaching hands away and crossed it off of our list.

Suddenly, a banging noise came from the window separating us and the rest of our team.

"We found it!!!" a happy Hoshi mouthed waving the headphones.

I grinned and crossed it off the list. We gathered everything together and crossed it off the list.

Knock Knock Knock

We froze.

"Is anybody in there?"