Chapter 16

I Remember...

KIARA'S POV

I slipped out of my bed and grabbed a notebook from the desk to use as a weapon.

I made my way to where I had heard the noise.

SNORT SNORT

Whut the frick?

I brandished the notebook in front of me like a sword and slowly approached the closet.

I threw open the door to find Dino trying to shove a snoring DK off of him.

I burst out laughing and was instantly hushed by a panicked Dino. 

"Jihye-ah, help meeeee" he pleaded trying to shove the unconscious Seokmin off of himself.

I helped him gently push DK off of him and put a pillow under his head and covered him with a blanket.

"Jihye-ah, I can't go back to my room...Joshua Hyung is going to ask why I wasn't there. He's a light sleeper..." he said his eyes widening with anxiety.

"Just sleep here Channie. We could just have a sleepover, like we did when we were kids!" I said with a smile offering him the spot next to me in my bed.

We snuggled in and I fell asleep instantly.


"YAH! LEE CHAN!!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY COUSIN????" I heard Josh Oppa whisper-yell from above me.

I rolled my eyeballs with my eyes closed.

"Go away Josh Oppa. Let me sleep."  I snuggled in closer to the warmth coming from my right side.

"NO. Chan, get back to your bed right now before Manager Hyungnim and the filming crew get here. JIGEUM!" he ordered half-dragging Chan from the bed.

"If you take away Channie Oppa, take Seokminnie Oppa too." I mumbled hitting his leg with a pillow.

"What do you mean?" 

I motioned towards the closet and shooed him away.

He opened the closet door and dragged Seokminnie Oppa out of my room.

I fell asleep again watching him struggle.


"WAKE UP SLEEPING BEAUTY!!! RISE AND SHINE!!!!!!!!" 

"YO LADIESSSSSSSSSS THIS IS YOUR STEEEEUUUUURRRYYYYYY~~~"

My eyes flickered open to be greeted by Seungkwan's face inches away from mine.

"OMIGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shrieked moving backwards.

Mingyu burst out laughing from behind him and set out to wake up the next person.

"Good morning Jihye!!!! Everyone, this is our hoobae, Jihye! She's going to be like our little sister here!!!" Seungkwan said happily to the camera and shoving my ugly morning face towards it.

"UGH! KWANNIE OPPA!!!!!" I tried to escape but was easily caught by MC Boo.

I bowed to the camera. 

"Annyeonghaseyo! Pledis trainee Kiara imnida!!!" I said as I smiled and threw a pillow towards Seungkwan's head.

"No no no!!! Say your Korean name!!!" he said blocking the pillow and shoving a rolled up packet of paper towards my mouth like a microphone.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Kim Jihye imnida!!!" I said bowing to the camera again while laughing.

"Let's go wake up the rest of the guys!!!" Seungkwan shouted pulling me after him towards a bedroom.

"It's time to wake up the hardest member, Woozi hyung!!!"

I went on my tiptoes to look over Seungkwannie Oppa's shoulder and saw Woozi, who was fast asleep.

Seungkwan instantly made a transformation into DJ Boo and started singing Son Dambi's Queen again.

Woozi's reaction was the same as mine, except it also involved batting at Seungkwan's face.

He finally woke up and came with us to wake up the rest.

"WONWOO HYUNG!!!! WAKE UPPPP!!!!!!!!"

"HOSHI OPPA~ WAKE UPPPP!!!! WE HAVE TO GO PRACTICE TODAYYYY!!!!" 

We somehow managed to wake up everyone, but as I counted everyone as they walked around getting ready, I noticed that one was missing.

"LEE JIHOON OPPA!!! GET UP!!!!" I shouted into his ears.

He scrunched his nose in irritation, but didn't wake up.

"I've got this Jihye." Hoshi said with a wicked grin on his face as he entered the room with a cup of water.

He flicked the water on to Woozi's face.

Hoonie Oppa started to squirm around and started to bat at the air.

"JiHoon-ah, get up. We have practice. Get up! Get up! Get up!' he flicked the hot water at him again.

"A-a-arasseo arasseo. Go wash up and I'll come out." he mumbled as he turned over.

"I already did. You're the only one not up." Hoshi said crossing his arms.

"Oppa, if you don't get up on the count of three, I'm pouring that cup of hot water on your precious Rilakkuma stuffed animals." I threatened after seeing the collection next to his composing station.

He was up in a flash and out the door towards the bathroom.

Hoshi and I followed him out the room laughing as the camera crew filmed our every move.

I FINALLY got my turn in the bathroom after all the monkeys got ready. 

I took a nice warm shower and changed into the outfit that the stylist unnis had set out for me.

cd9f641e9b595900ed128fa7e640cc5f-508x696

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"YAH! KIM JIHYE!!! ARE YOU DONE YET????" one of the guys hollered from outside of my room, where I was getting my make-up done by the coordi unnis.

Korean-Makeup-2.jpg

I opened the door just as Cheollie Oppa was about to knock.

"Wow...you look nice, Jihye!" he said with a grin.

The fourteen of us gathered in the living room to eat breakfast.

"Jal muk-gaesseubnida!!!" we said to the Chinese food delivery man.

"Don't worry Jihye, I paid for your food." Woozi Oppa said as he sat down next to me.

"Thankyu Hoonie Oppa~" I said passing him some Tangsuyuk.

Ding Dong!

We all looked up from our meal to the door, where Manager JinHo was standing.

He turned around and opened it revealing....


ahahahahahhaha.....

*runs away and hides in a corner*

im sorreeeeee. this is a very LOW QUALITY chappie ㅠ ㅅ ㅠ.

seungkwan would be ashamed of me. lel

anywho, what did you guys think of this chapter? plz let me know^^

COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED & ILY SUBBIES!!!!!
~lurv da one and only sarasquirrel