Chapter 17

I Remember...

KIARA'S POV

Manager JinHo opened the door revealing a trio of very familiar girls.

"JIHYEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

"OMIGOSHHHHHH!!!!!!" 

We ran towards eachother and hugged and greeted eachother squealing.

After our little get-together, I led them to the living room and introduced them to Seventeen.

"SAY THE NAME! SEVENTEEN! ANNYEONGHASEYO SEVENTEEN IMNIDA!!!!" they shouted.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Pledis trainee Park Aera imnida!"

"Annyeonghaseyo! Pledis trainee Choi Dina imnida!"

"Annyeonghaseyo! Pledis trainee Hong Meizhuan imnida!"

They all started bowing to eachother in greeting when the doorbell rang again.

Manager JinHo ran towards the door to get it.

"OH! Annyeonghaseyo PD-nim!" I saw Manager JinHo's back bent at a 90-degree angle.

Seconds later, Han PD-nim walked in to the living room.

All seventeen of us bowed and greeted him. "Annyeonghaseyo Han PD-nim!!!" 

"Annyeong! Did you sleep well last night, Kiara?" Han PD asked me after acknowledging everyone else.

"Ah...yes..."

"That's good. You guys must be wondering why the show started here, correct?"

The boys nodded.

"You're probably wondering why the new Pledis trainees are here too. Well, this show will not just be about you and Kiara. This will be about the relationship between sunbae and hoobae. I'm sure you all have seen the article that has gone viral about NU'EST Aron saying some negative things about you when you were trainees."

The boys shuffled around awkwardly.

"As a company, we want to prove to the public that we do not talk badly about others who are in the same company...even when it doesn't seem like there are cameras around."

We all nodded, still confused on what this was supposed to be about.

"Aron will be posting an apology to the public today. Although he says that he apologized to you after the filming of the show that day, he says that he'll do it publicly again. The filming of the show will continue in a couple of minutes with the new trainees introducing themselves. Since I wasn't able to contact Jihye after the audition yesterday, I am very glad to tell you that you will be debuting and training with these three girls during your trainee period. Sumi-ssi withdrew from our company earlier this morning for personal reasons and said that she wasn't ready to go through the hardships of training. Otherwise, she would have been in the same group as you three. There is a possibility of other trainees entering your group as time goes on. Let's start filming again in ten minutes!" and with that, Han PD-nim excused himself to the bathroom and all was quiet for around 10 seconds.

"When did Aron Hyung insult us again? I forgot." Channie said sheepishly

"It was the Seventeen TV episode when NU'EST Sunbaenim came to visit us. We were all dressed in white, remember?" DK said sitting down again as he stuffed a piece of Tangsuyuk into his mouth.

"Oh. Well, let's introduce ourselves properly to the trainees. Annyeong! I'm Seventeen's leader, S.Coups, but you can call me Seungcheol." He said giving the girls a cutesy smile.

"Ooh! Can you show us your aegyo?" Aera squealed causing Dina  to elbow her.

Cheollie Oppa laughed. "Bbuing Bbuing~"

"OMIGOSH DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!!!!!" Kwannie Oppa shouted picking up a wooden pillow threateningly.

"Annyeong! I'm Boo Seungkwan from Jeju Island." he said changing the dark expression to a sweet smile.

I burst out laughing as he pulled an ugly face at me.

The rest of the boys introduced themselves in their own little eccentric ways as we waited for Han PD-nim to return.

"What's taking PD-nim so long? It's already been 5 minutes." Hoshi said after he downed a glass of water.

"I don't know. I'll go check up on him." Woozi said standing up.

"So, you're Chinese?" The8 asked Meizhuan.

"Yeah. I'm from Anshan, Liaoning." she said shyly as she sat down next to me.

"Oh really? Me too!"

"So, you speak Mandarin?" Jun asked in Chinese.

"What are you guys talking about? Korean please!!!" I said pouting.

"Awwww!!! Is our little princess upset?" Jun teased as The8 laughed at me.

"You're such a meanie Junhui Oppa!" I said pouting with duck lips. 

Woozi ran into the room.

"Hey, you guys? I can't find Han PD-nim." 


srry for not updating :(
i was busy with homework and school. i'll try to update with better chapters but they might be mini-chappies...
anywho, COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!!!
~lurv da one and only sarasquirrel