Chapter 25

I Remember...

KIARA'S POV

We were missing two things. The box of star paper and a skirt.

Where in the world do we find those two? What even ㅠㅠ

I snuck out of the room with Chan in tow.

"Jihye, where are we going?" he hissed as I pressed myself against the wall and slid down the hallway.

"To find the missing items." I whispered back with a mischievous grin.

We ducked into a room just as a bunch of familiar voices made their way in our direction.

"I found this skirt hanging in a closet. I think it's supposed to belong to the other team." a certain rapper said.

Chan and I looked at eachother with our eyes open widely. 

We scurried back to the room to gather the kids so that we could ambush Coups and whoever was with him.
With hushed voices, we quickly made a plan and scattered to ambush him from different directions. 
"Woozi-yah, did you find anything?" Jeonghan asked from around the corner.
That means that there's at least three of them right here. 
I gave the signal and Mingyu & Wonwoo slowly snuck up from behind the three.
"I found this little box...I think it's some sort of origami thing. I'm not sure." the short fun-sized composer replied.
Josh and Seungkwan crept towards them from Woozi's right while Hoshi and DK came from Cheollie Oppa's left.
Channie & I were coming in from the front with Aera Unni.
3.....2....1....
"NOW!" I shouted as I sprang forward from my hiding place, attacking Woozi with a surprise-hug. 
He let out a girly shriek and gripped his chest.
I burst out laughing as his terror melted into a playful angry face.
"Yah! What was that for?" He asked shaking a box with a familiar sticker at my face.
"Nothing. Mehrong~" I said resting my head on his chest.
His face flushed pink -- the same colour as his hair. 
"What's that, Oppa?" I asked pointing at the box he was hiding not-so-discreetly.
"Ummmm...n-n-nothing....." he stuttered, turning redder as he hid it behind his back.
Dino stifled a laugh as he crept up from behind him.
I started to distract Woozi some more by playing with his fluffy hair.
"W-w-what are you doing?" he asked turning a darker shade of pink.
"Nothing....just...." Dino snatched the box and ran. "taking what's ours!" I yelled as I chased after Dino towards the room.

NOBODY'S POV

Woozi melted to the floor gripping his heart. "What's going on? Get a hold of yourself Lee Jihoon!" he muttered under his breath.
"Did you get it taken from you? Please tell me you still have it!" Coups asked with his eyes wide.
"Jihye took it from me." he mumbled.
"Heol, daebak!" Coups said with twinkling eyes.
"You two are such girls. And I'M more feminine than BOTH of you combined!!!" Jeonghan said shaking his head disapprovingly.
The two hung their heads in shame. 
"Well at least Jihoon had a valid reason!" Seungcheol said slinging an arm around the said boy.
"What reason?" Woozi asked with a questioning look at the older boy.
"He's in love!" Coups shouted as he ran away from the demonic being that was frozen in shock behind a fleeing Jeonghan.
"I'm....in love.....?" 

KIARA'S POV

"How did you manage to get the skirt from Coups? Wasn't he wearing it?" I asked Aera Unni who was blushing furiously as she stared at the said article of clothing in her hands.
"I actually tripped and accidentally pulled it down...." she said not making eye contact with anyone.
"Oh. My. Gawsh. THAT'S HILARIOUS!!!!!!!" I guffawed in laughter just imagining the scene in my head. 
Josh patted her back sympathetically while holding back a laugh. 
"I'm sure it was very traumatic." he said nodding and trying hard not to smile.
"Well, let's put everything in their places!" Hoshi said getting excited. 
"Who wants to have the honors of putting them on the tray?" I asked holding up the box and skirt.
SoonSeok raced towards me with their hands in front of them, like puppies begging for a treat.
I laughed and gave Minnie Oppa the skirt and Youngie Oppa the box.
As soon as the two put down the items, a TV screen above the trays sprang to life.
"Pledis trainees & Seventeen. Congratulations on passing your first challenge." a deep voice boomed from the speakers.
"What is this? What are we doing?" I asked Dino with wide eyes. 
"I have no idea." Channie said mirroring my expression.
"You will now be given a set of missions to do at your next location. Take the trays with you and go to the van. Before you go, please re-hide any of the objects you have found that belong to the other team. Good luck and don't forget your hint!" 
And with those words, the screen turned black once again.

 


so sorry for not updating in like FOREVER.

here's a quickie for ya~
sorry. i was in chemistry (not paying attention as usual)

when i wrote this. lawl. i will DEFINITELY update again soon. until then, leave a comment below on what you thought about this chappie!
~lurv da one and only sarasquirrel