Chapter 21

I Remember...

KIARA'S POV

We scrambled out of the elevator and followed the signs to the nearest broadcasting room to find a signed sunbaenim's album with a Pledis sticker on it.

In no time, we found the Cultwo show. Our team had split into half, and I was extremely lucky to have the Seventeen boys with me...otherwise, everyone would have given me really judgey looks...

Anywho, we barged in to find them interviewing Twice. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJHkr7Kh-1o

We heard cheering come from the crowd as they spotted the Seventeen idiots.

"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo!!! Seventeen just came in to the room!!!" Chanwoo shouted into the mic in front of him.

The room was filled with applause and more cheering.

"Oh! And it looks like they brought two guests with them!" Taegyun said.

"Say the name! SEVENTEEN! Annyeonghaseyo Seventeen imnida!" the boys shouted doing while doing their signature greeting.

They then shoved a portable mic at me and Aera. Our eyes widened as the MC's looked at us expectantly.

"A-a-annyeonghaseyo Pledis trainee Kiara imnida" 
"Annyeonghaseyo Pledis trainee Aera imnida"

The audience applauded and Cultwo motioned for them to quiet down. 

Too bad Twice isn't a sunbaenim...well, for Seventeen...

A lightbulb lit in my head.

"So, why are you guys here today?" Chanwoo asked.

"We're on a mission to find items with this sticker on it." I said showing him the folder that Josh Oppa had found.

Cultwo's eyes rounded as they turned around and spoke to eachother in hushed whipsers. I looked up at the oppadeul with uncertainty written all over my face.

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!  You found us^-^" Sana shouted after speaking in hushed tones with Twice.

They produced an album with their signatures and our precious Pledis sticker on it. 

Aera and I stepped forward and took it with gratitude. 

"Since you guys are all here at Cultwo, can you perform something for us?" Taegyun asked. The crowd cheered in response to the question.

So, the Seventeen members performed a short version of Rock.

"How about you two? Can you show us your abilities too?" Chanwoo asked turning all attention towards us.

I looked at Aera. 

"Ummmm....sure?" we said. The audience cheered again as we walked towards the camera.

"Do you know how the lyrics and dance to Twice's Ooh-Ahh?" I whispered to her.

"Of course!!! That's my favorite song!!!" she whispered back as we walked towards the center of the make-shift stage.

"Let's do that then! Sing every other part." I said as we approached Cultwo & Twice.

"What will you two lovely ladies be performing for us today?" Taegyun asked wiggling his eyebrows.

I held back a laugh. "We will be performing Twice sunbaenim's Ooh-Ahh." Aera Unni said with a bright smile.

We heard Twice whispering excitedly from behind us.

"Music....CUE!" Chanwoo said pointing at the A/V team in the back.

I crouched down taking Nayeon Sunbaenim's part as Aera Unni took MoMo Sunbaenim's part.

In the middle of our performance, the crowd started cheering extremely loudly and I felt another presence next to me.....that wasn't Aera Unni.

I looked over to find Dahyun Sunbaenim performing next to me!!!!!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! WE'RE PERFORMING WITH TWICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I kennot even right now.....like.....OMGGGGGGGGGGGG

We finished our performance perfectly and the audience roared with applause and wolf whistles.

"Thank you for that lovely performance!!!" Chanwoo said as he clapped with approval.

We were bowing when something terrifying caught my eye. I shrieked and dove under the table dragging Aera along with me.

"What's wrong?" Aera asked me. 

"They're here."


 

so srry for not updating in a while-.-
i will be posting another better chapter later this week^-^

COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED
~lurv da one and only sarasquirrel