Chapter 19

I Remember...

KIARA'S POV

Ding Dong

Is that our first mission bell?

"Hello Seventeen and Pledis trainees! You must all be wondering what we're doing and where we're going for today. Well....IT'S A SURPRISE!!!! You will find out the destination once we arrive there. However, I will be giving you your missions and teams in advance. The first to get in the van was Kiara-ssi, am I correct?" 

I nodded.

"Kiara-ssi will be the leader for her team. Since she got into the van first, she gets the advantage of having more people on her team. The second person to get in the van was Meizhuan-ssi, right?"

Meizhuan nodded.

"Meizhuan-ssi will have eight people on her team and Kiara-ssi will have nine people on her team. You may start choosing now."

I looked up. "Right now? Like choose the first person on my team?" I asked as my eyes widened.

"Yes."

"Ummm....I choose....Kwannie Oppa!"

"I choose The8-ssi."

"Hoshi Oppa"

"Jun-ssi"

"Gyu Oppa"

"S.Coups-ssi"

"Aera Unni"

"Dinaaaa~"

"Wonwoo Oppa"

Meizhuan scrunched her nose. "What was his name again?" she asked pointing at Junghannie Oppa

"Cheonsa." I whispered with an evil grin as I noticed her blushing.

"Cheonsa-ssi"

The van started cracking up as Meizhuan turned a shade of pink and Junghan smiled at her.

"JOSHHHH so very sorry for not choosing you first"

"Vernon-ssi"

"DINOOOOOOO OPPAAAAAAAAAAAA"

"Woozi-ssi"

"DK~"

"Awwww. I get chosen last???" he pouted crossing his arms.

"Sorry sorry sorry sorry" I said doing Super Junior's Sorry Sorry dance.

Hoshi laughed and joined me in the dance as Seungkwan and Woozi started to sing.

Suddenly, there was a loud screechy noise coming from the front of the bus.

"Sorry! You have seperated into your teams, correct?" Leena PD-nim asked as she moved her way to the back of the bus.

Everybody moved around so that we were sitting with our teams.

"I shall give you your mission cards now."

She handed both me and Meizhuan a card.

It had an interesting logo on the back of it.

I flipped the card.

Hello Seventeen and Pledis trainees! Welcome to Ready or Not!
Today's mission is a simple one, find the following items hidden at 'S Building' before the other team does.
You will be given the whole day to search for the hidden objects, but look out! 
There may be hidden surprises, good or bad, I shall not tell you...
Look for the following objects:
~Seventeen Boys Be Album Hide Ver.
~microphone
~microphone cord
~ramen packet
~pot for water
~pillow
~pen
~jumbo water bottle
~headphones
~a sunbaenim's signed album
~folder
~lollipop
~jacket
~box of folding star paper
~light stick
~scarf
~skirt
~Bbyong Hammer
Good luck! Once you collect all the objects above, find Leena PD-nim and get your next mission.
Race Start! FIGHTING!!!!

NO FRICKIN WAY. After reading the card out loud to my teammates, we had looked out the window to find ourselves face-to-face with a building that I'd only been in in my dreams.

The staff started to unload from the van and each team was handed two self-cameras and two hand-held video recorders. We scrambled out the van to get a better view of the building.

I started to fangirl with Dina.

"OMG I KENNOT BELIEVE WE'RE AT THE KBS BUILDING!!!!!!!!!" I squealed to Dina who was jumping up and down with me.

"Calm yourselves or you won't survive before we get inside." Mingyu said jokingly with excitement glinting in his eyes.

"As if you didn't fanboy when you first saw the building." Wonwoo teased as he pulled on his beanie.

"Shut up, Wonwoo hyung!" Mingyu said as his cheeks flushed.

We followed S.Coups into the building like baby ducklings following their mother.

"OH! ANNYEONGHASEYO!!!!" "DAEBAK!!!!" "HEOL! ANNYEONGHASEYO!!!!"

We greeted the MC's who had been waiting for our arrival.

Once all seventeen (plus staff) came inside, they greeted us.

"Hello Seventeen and Pledis trainees! Welcome to Ready or Not!!! I am your host for the day, Yoo Jae Suk,"

"And I am the other host for the day, Lee Kwang Soo. Jae Sukie Hyung will be the MC for--" he looked down at the card he was holding.

"Meizhuan-ssi's team and I will be the MC for Kiara-ssi's team." 

We separated into our teams and went to our designated MC's.

"Which one of you is Kiara-ssi?" he whispered as we gathered around him in a circle.

I raised my hand.

"Okay...here's a secret to you leader-nim. From what I heard, today's show is based off of Running Man, so look for the objects in odd places. The staff for Ready or Not is the same as the Running Man staff, but since you guys are younger, they should have hidden the objects in easier places. Anyways, watch out for JongKookie Hyung. He came by earlier and I think that he and Jihyo Noona are supposed to surprise you. Ummm..and one more thing,"

We looked up at the giraffe with expecting eyes.

He stifled a happy laugh. "Don't look at me like that, guys! I already gave you enough secrets!!!" he said as his cheeks flushed.

SECRETS? My eyes widened as I looked over at DK who was already rubbing his hands with a wicked grin. I saw the VJ laugh behind the camera as he filmed DK's reaction.

"When you look for your objects, try to find out what's on the other team's list too. Then you can get all your objects and steal theirs too!" Kwang Soo whispered casting nervous glances at Jae Suk who was also whispering to the other team.

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot! All of your objects have a sticker with the Pledis logo on it. Now shoo! Go look for them before Jae Suk hyung finishes talking!" 

We quickly, and quietly, dispersed into sub-groups of two/three after receiving our walkie-talkies from the staff.

I was in a sub-group with Aera and Dino. We ran up the stairs and into a costume roomt to search for the Pledis-stickered objects.

"Hyung! Do you think the Pledis kids came yet?" 

I froze and motioned for Dina and Dino to hide.

I dove into a closet and wrapped myself with a trenchcoat.

"I don't know Haha...."

Footsteps approached the room that we were hiding in. The doorknob turned. We were trapped!


OMG i am so srry for not updating in like 2 weeks!!!

i was so busy since i was getting ready for PSAT's (yesterday)

so sorry for making you guys wait ㅠ ㅅ ㅠ

i promise that i'll go back to daily updates^-^

COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED

~lurv da one and only sarasquirrel