Chapter 02

I Remember...

Freely enjoy, skip the preparations
Do what you feel, no need to control the level
People say they’re following us all the time
Brush off your shoulders and lightly follow
{Seventeen~Jam Jam}

KIARA'S POV

tumblr_inline_nt5egqCY0d1tanduh_500.gif

Chan and I froze and turned around to face a giant.

What was his name again???

"Uh....hi MIngyu hyung!" Channie said nervously while subtly pulling me away from the window.

"What are you guys doing?" he asked us as he opened the refridgerator door.

"Jisoo hyung asked me to give Jihye a dorm tour^^" Chan lied as he shut the window after shooting Josh, who was outside, an evil look.

"Yah. Chan-ah, don't you think that you should take her OUTSIDE of the dorm instead? I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to be around us GUYS." Mr. Beanie said as he gave me a dirty look.

"Wonwoo, that sounded mean." Mingyu said as he drank his orange juice.

I looked outside the window to find Joshua cowering on a branch face-to-face with a squirrel.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHeYt4eS84zElEYCysjT1

If it weren't for Wonwoo and his meanness, I would have burst out laughing.

 "Whatever." Wonwoo said as he rolled his eyes and left the kitchen.

Mingyu gave me an apologetic look and followed Mr. Crabby out of the kitchen giving me and Chan a chance to escape.

I lowered myself down from the window onto the branch only to find the squirrel still moving towards Joshua.

LOL. He's currently climbing higher and higher up the tree to get away from the squirrel but it's literally at his feet.

"Where's hyung?" Dino asked as he lowered himself down on to the branch.

I pointed upwards while stifling another laugh.

He looked upwards and started cracking up.

"Hyung! We're supposed to be going DOWN, not UP." 

"Shut up!" 


We finally managed to get the squirrel away from Josh Oppa. 

LOL. Apparently, that squirrel chases at least one Seventeen member up the tree each time they escape through the window.

As  soon as we got out of the tree, we made a run for the corner store down the street. 

I vaguely saw Seungkwan's confused face in the window as we turned the corner of the building.

We got to the corner store only to find that it was already closed for the day.

So, we hailed a taxi and went to Hongdae to buy presents for the rest of the Seventeen members.

Josh Oppa and Channie helped me to find the perfect presents for each member.

Junghan~hairpins and a snapback

Woozi~guitar picks and a Rilakkuma plushie

Hoshi~snapback and a Bbyong Hammer

Jun~kitchen set and an apron

The8~traditional Korean children's books

S.Coups~snapback and a jersey

Seungkwan~new Western music albums

Mingyu~a handyman kit and a snapback

Wonwoo~a snapback and a rap album

Vernon~1llionaire albums and a snapback

DK~a Bbyong hammer and an LA Dodgers shirt

We hailed another taxi to get back because the boys have practice at 11 tonight and it's already9:30.

It took around 1 hour and 41 minutes to get here, so we have to hurry and be back at the dorm before anybody gets suspicious.

Channie told me that the members usually don't notice when someone is gone until it's time to eat.

Today was so tiring...I wonder what we're going to eat....


I woke up to find my head leaning on Dino's shoulder.

"Sorry^^" I said as I grabbed the bags and got out of the cab with Joshua's help.

"It's fine Jihye. Let's get in before the guys notice that we were missing."

The three of us tiptoed upstairs and Josh slowly unlocked the door and went in quietly.

Chan and I followed him in and found him frozen in guilt in front of the Seventeen members.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" I said brightly giving them a smile.

I saw the hard looks on their faces soften...well, except for one.

"Josh Oppa took me shopping with Chann--I mean, Dino Oppa^^" I said as I took off my shoes and discreetly shoved Josh forward. 

"I bought presents for everybody!!!" I said with a grin holding up the bags that we had been carrying.

At the word present, the boys' faces lit up and they hurried us inside and sat down in some sort of order, in which I am guessing was oldest to youngest.

"First, S.Coups Oppa!" I said as I handed him his presents.

Then it went from Junghan to Jun to Hoshi to Wonwoo(he still glared at me) to Woozi to DK to Mingyu to The8 to Seungkwan and finallly to Vernon.

They all seemed extremely happy with their presents , minus Wonwoo, until the phone rang.

S.Coups ran to pick up his phone. Looking at the caller ID, his happy face quickly transformed into a look of nervousness.

"Yeoboseyo? This is Choi Seungcheol speaking. Oh! I'm sorry. Yes... No...No..... Ok. We will meet you there. Yes....So filming starts in half an hour? Ok...Yes.....No.....Yes...We will see you there."

S.Coups turned around and faced us again.

His face was pale and he was sweating.

"You guys....that was PD-nim.....He said that we're filming another show..." S.Coups said as he wiped the sweat from his forehead.

"Ayyyyy. That's not bad! Why were you all scared?" Seungkwan asked with a goofy grin.

"He said that they're holding auditions for the girl that's going to live with us for the next year or so."

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!" the boys shouted in unison.

"What are we going to do about Jihye? The PD-nim doesn't know that she's living with us! She only just came today too!" Dino asked putting his arms around me protectively.

"We have to come up with a plan..." DK said with a strangely evil look on his face.

"What if we have Jihye audition for the show?" a quiet voice said from the corner.

"What?" I turned around to see who had spoken.

"What if Jihye auditions for the show? That would be ok, right?" The8 repeated again.

S.Coups's expression brightened.

"Yeah! PD-nim said that the girl would be chosen based on our reactions to her, so we get to choose who we'll be living with! We can just choose Jihye!" he said with a grin.

"Kiara. That's ok with you, right? Going through the audition and all..." Josh asked me in English

"Yeah. It's fine. But do i have to like dress up or something? I don't really have many fancy shmancy clothe--" Mingyu stuck his head in between me and Josh's.

"HI! I AM MINGYU! HOW ARE YOU? I SPEAKEU ENGLISH TOO!" 

I burst out laughing. His Engrish was so cute.

"Hey! Hey! I speakeu too! Yo! Pineapper!" Seungkwan shouted from the other side of the room.

Josh and I looked at eachother and burst out laughing again.

I wiped the tears from eyes as we made our way to my suitcase.

I opened it up to look for the dress that my mother had bought me just before the accident.

75b9a4985c0264b664167b1c111d69b7.jpg

I went to the bathroom and put it on. I wouldn't need make-up...would I?

Just in case, I put on light make-up.

9ab5f91e3ca4d86a0f9f62371218ef07.jpg

I put my hair up in a bun with a bow. There! I'm all set!

bow-bun-cute-hair-Favim.com-720356.jpg

I unlocked the bathroom door and stepped out.

"Joshua Oppa! This is okay, right?" I asked as I walked towards the room that I had left him in.

Instead of Joshua, I found Dino inside.

"Channie Oppa! Is this okay for the audition?" I asked as he sat up on his bed.

"Wow! Jihye! You look so pretty!!!" he said with a smile.

"Pretty my ." I heard someone grumble from above me.

I looked up to find Mr. Grumpy on the bed above Chan's. 

"I heard that. Why do you hate me so much?" I asked him as I climbed up the ladder to talk to Mr. Meanie.

"You don't remember?" he asked as he turned around to face me with a glare.

I gulped. This was the first time I've ever talked to him this close.

"Remember what?"

"Nevermind." he said turning around back to his phone.

"Remember what?"

"I said NEVERMIND." 

"Tch. Meanie." I climbed back down the ladder.

"Wonwoo hyung! What are you doing on Seokmin's bed?" Hoshi asked as he walked in.

"Woah! Jihye! You look so pretty!" he said as he sat next to Dino.

I heard a snort come from above.

"Thank you!" I said as I glared at the bed above us.

Josh finally returned to the room.

"Oppa! Is this okay for the audition?" I asked as I ran up to him.

"It's perfect!" he said giving me a smile.

"GUYS! LET'S GO! PD-NIM IS WAITING FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Woozi yelled from the living room.

"Okay. Jihye. I got a taxi for you. It's going to take you to the Pledis Building. When you get there, text me and I'll text you where to go from there, 'kay?" Joshua said as he grabbed my shoulders.

I nodded my head.

"Good. Okay. I'll see you there then!" he said giving me a peck on my forehead.

"JIhye! You forgot your shoes!" Chan yelled as he came towards me running out of his room holding my white flats.

tumblr_ni0f7yccDf1rzbaxpo1_500.jpg

"Thank you Channie Oppa! I'll see you there!" I said as I waved goodbye at him from the top of the stairs. 

I put on my flats and ran down after locking the door behind me.

I entered the taxi and was on my way to Pledis Entertainment.


hai!!!

i'm so sorry for not updating in a whileㅠㅠ

i've been so busy since i'll be going back to school in a couple of days.

anywho, here's a new chapter^^

it kinda ...but oh well

please leave a comment below :)

~lurv da one and only sarasquirrel