Chapter 23

I Remember...

KIARA'S POV

"Is anybody in there?"

Frick! Frickity frickity frick frick!!!! 

"PD-nim, I think this recording room is locked." the voice said.

"Aish! I could have sworn that I unlocked it earlier!" another voice said.

"Well let's go get the key. You guys hid too many items in this room. How many was it? Five?" a familiar deep voice said in response. 

Frick! It's PD-nim!!!! 

"Yes...." the first voice replied with a guilty tone.

Wait...five items? 

The voices faded away as the three walked off to get the key.

"Quick! Look for one more item before PD-nim gets back! They said that they hid five here, and we only found four!" I whisper yelled to the group.

We went crazy going through everything.

"I found it!" Wonwoo yelped excitedly while waving a small colorful box in the air.

He shoved it into the bag and the nine of us sprinted out of the room, making sure that the door was locked and shut tightly behind us.

We ran down the hallway and ducked into the closest room we could find.

"Shhh!!! Someone's here!!!" I heard someone loudly whisper from the corner of the room.

My teammates were too busy trying to catch their breath to notice.

I slowly crept towards the corner to find Woozi's back facing towards me.

An evil smile crept on to my face.

One....Two....Three....

"BOO!!!!!!!!!" I yelled.

OMG. LOL. You should have been there. His reaction was PRICELESS.

"UMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Everyone (except Woozi) cracked up and were teasing Hoonie Oppa.

He just glared at me.

"Yah! Why'd you do that to me????" he asked with an angry loooking expression.

"Awww. Soweee Oppa....but i couldn't resist!" I cracked up again and ran away towards Seungkwan as a dark look flashed across Woozi's eyes.

"What are you guys here for?" Jun asked dusting his while getting up from the floor.

"We were running away from Han PD-nim. He's just down the hall." Josh Oppa said as I saw someone familiar pass by the room.

"Quick! Hide!" I hissed.

"Oh! Hyung! I think I heard something here!"

"Shut up HaHa! That's what you said last time and there was nothing there. Let's keep going."


WOOZI'S POV

"BOO!!!!!!!!!" Jihye yelled.

"UMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

I fricking shrieked like a little girl.

I turned to the culprit who was currently laughing her head off.

What is this feeling in my chest....

It feels like there's a butterfly fluttering around in my heart...

"Yah! Why'd you do that to me?" I asked her while trying to figure out what was going on with my heart.

"Awww. Soweee Oppa....but i couldn't resist!" 

What? So she couldn't resist doing this to my poor weak heart?

Why is it fluttering even more? AGH!

"JiHoon-ah, what's wrong?" Seungcheollie Hyung asked me.

"There's something wrong with my heart. It feels like there's a thousand butterflies flapping inside it." I said clutching my chest.

Coups Hyung just smiled.

"What? What is it?" I asked him panicking.

"Those sound like the symptoms of a disease that I had a LONG time recovering from." he said with a strange glint in his eyes. 

"Well what is it?" I asked panicking.

"It has a long name but it's acronym is L. O. V. E. Have fun going through pain!" he said waving as he went to join the rest of the group.

What the heck is L.O.V.E. and how come I haven't ever heard of it?

AGH!


so very sorry for not updating in AGES

*cries*

im such a bad author-.-

anywho, i hope yu enjoy this shortie~

i pinky promise i'll update a proper one soon^-^

COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!!!
~lurv da one and only sarasquirrel