Chapter 13 and a Half

I Remember...

Okay. Hai~ So basically, this is an explanation chapter.

So basically, when Kiara was six years old, she was kidnapped by Joshua's  aunt and uncle for a reason that will be revealed later.

She fell out of a tree and hit her head, causing her to have amnesia. She forgot everything except for her name and certain people that she was close to.

Growing up, she had the same flashback repeat over and over again with Mingyu pushing her on a swing at a playground near her house.

She moved to LA after a couple of years. Her "parents" sent her to study abroad in Korea because they didn't like the way the education was in LA.

So, she flew over to Incheon and bumped into JiYoung there. JiYoung was there to meet her parents after they came back from their vacation in the Caribbean Islands.

They talked and since JiYoung kept on bringing up events from the past, Kiara's memories started to come back one by one.

By the end of their talk, she was able to remember everything from her past. Because she felt uncomfortable being around her sister (since they've been apart for five years) they agreed on meeting up with eachother everyday.

They soon found similarities and found that they wanted to pursue careers in things that the other twin was doing.
For example, JiYoung wanted to pursue a life in America and Kiara wanted to pursue her dreams in becoming a K-pop star.

At the time, both girls were 11 years old. They met up everyday to teach eachother things in order to switch places for a while. 

They learned eachother's abilities so well, that they were able to switch places by the end of the year. JiYoung was learning English at a fast pace and Kiara was training to become the maknae of a soon-to-debut group called D1amondZ.

However, what JiYoung didn't know was that Kiara was dating Seventeen's Wonwoo during her trainee period. It was supposed to be a secret, but Im Sumi somehow found out and kept on blackmailing her.

Realizing that she had forgotten to switch all her personal accounts with Kiara, JiYoung decided to meet up with her at an ice-cream shop that they had often gone to as kids. The two also agreed on telling Mingyu that they had found eachother.

However, Hong Ahjumma (the lady who kidnapped Kiara) took Kiara thinking that she was JiYoung. Her intentions were to kidnap both Kim twins and to do something.*wiggles eyebrows*

JiYoung couldn't go inside the ice-cream shop alone, so she went back to the dorms, packed up, checked out, and made it to the airport just in time to see Kiara being dragged on to the plane with Hong Ahjumma.

Once the three arrived in LA, Kiara ran away from Hong Ahjumma and switched places with JiYoung to make it look like she had just come back from studying in Korea. This made it seem like Hong Ahjumma lost JiYoung in the airport, causing her to kidnap JiYoung again later.

Kiara left JiYoung an apartment and a credit card to use to survive in LA. Although she was only 11, she was extremely street smart. Kiara had set up the credit card account so that it would leech off of the Hongs' bank account without them noticing it. (BTW, they were rich)

The twins accidentally met eachother when they went to the beach to cool off at the end of the day. They agreed on switching places so that JiYoung went to the Hongs' house in place of Kiara. This way, their lie would be foolproof, especially since JiYoung had attended the international school in place of Kiara.

The two agreed on meeting eachother at KCON LA in a couple of weeks. Kiara and JiYoung wore the same outfits to make their transition easier, but were caught by Im Sumi because she had been stalking the two. The two girls had plans to tell NU'EST about them being twins and the reason why JiYoung had not been able to debut. However, due to the shock of the news and the stress of KCON, the boys forgot to tell Han PD-nim and the rest of the company was never informed of the important information.

After being caught by Sumi, Kiara made a run for it wearing the blonde wig that JiYoung had brought for her.

JiYoung was reunited with Kiara's friend just in time for Kiara to pass a special keychain to her as she ran by. Sumi was hot in pursuit, so JiYoung thought fast and convinced Kiara's friends to chase after Sumi. They caught up with the two just in time to see Kiara being hit by a car.

The girls called 911 as JiYoung disappeared into the crowd.

JiYoung left the States and went back to Korea where she was later kidnapped by the Hongs.

She deceived them into thinking that she forgot everything, including he name. They were delighted at this and told her that they were her parents and that her name was Hong JiNa.

She lived under this fake life for years, and has found her sister in the same situation.

She is currently trying to get her sister to piece back her memories once again.