Chapter twenty nine

Shinigami

-…Key POV…-


"Soldiers, I hope you may be ready to die in this battle! If not, your problem! Now who will win? "            " The Shinigami world, My Lord! "
The army next to me was completely concentrated in the words of the master who had a long sword in his hand smeared with blood, previously shed. He wore a long black cape stained with blood red as roses.
I was not minimally aware, just watching the environment around me. These people had no idea that they would all die. Despite the words of the master, even if some thought that they would went away with this and return victorious and alive.
I laughed sarcastly at that thought. How could they be so naive? How are they able to surrendering to a job so dangerous and full of cold rules? I never would.
But again, I had no choice but to follow them. Other wise.... They  would hurt my Jonghyun .... And that, I will never allow. Even if I have to die to keep him safe.
This was against all my ideas. I had nothing against the angels or the mortal world. Nothing at all. And they were not guilty of anything, obviously. But also, some people have seen a peaceful shinigami? Yeah, me neither.
"Welcome back Kibum."            "Not that I want to be here."
The master of the shinigamis came to me and made his way through thousands of soldiers, pointing with his hand the direction he wanted me to follow. I already knew what he wanted to talk, and knew very well that he wanted  me to turn against humans before I have to fight again.
The problem was that I would never be against humans. In fact, my life, my boyfriend was human. And nothing in this world would put me against him.
"Tell me Kibum, what is his name? “         " Kim Jonghun. "        " I see that you haven’t straight yourself. Don’t you want to have kids?"        " I do. And I will have them. "
He laughed hideously, and sat down casually in a large armchair with black seams everywhere, becoming a part of the fabric piece. He signaled me to sit down too, but my body refused completely.
At the first sign of danger, I was ready to strike.
"You can explain to me first the reason you like so much of the world of mortals?"    "They know how to be peaceful."
He came back laughing dryly, looking at me with a terrifying line of sight. Even my eyes were being piercing by the amount of hatred and revenge written in each eye.
"This battle is not just because of us, you know?"          "Mortals never did any harm. Rather, the shinigami killed thousands of innocent human and tortured thousands more. "     " The blame lies with them. They seduced our men and women because they are perfect. Evil came into their lives  and corrupted the soul of the perfect shinigamis, condemned them to certain death. I can not allow such a mixture. "      " Before, it was allowed. "      " Times past, times past. None of that matters now. "
He returned to stand up and walked towards me, getting closer than I wanted. But my body didn’t move. Because I knew that this would be a sign that I was afraid of him and feared him too. So I didn’t move a single muscle.
"I don’t care if you’re on my side or not. You will fight on our side and if necessary, die for us. "
He left the small room and closed the door, leaving me alone standing in the middle of the room. I swallowed dry, leaving all my fears aside. There was only one person that I knew that could help me. I could die before getting there, but it would be worth it.

-…Sun Hee POV…-


"Where are we?"         "On you’re kingdom, My Lady."          "I STILL don’t get it ..."
Our bodies eventually landed on solid ground, leaving my wings rest for a bit. I mean ... to me it’s hard… I flew in my life….. I mean ... not with my wings .... oh you get it!
Moving on .... the landscape in front of me and was really breathtaking. Despite being all white or in shades of white, the gate was beautiful and elegant, pleasing to our eyes. There was no exaggeration in the decor but there was no lack of it either.
For some reason, this place was very familiar to me. As if I'd been here before. But I am sure I never died. Well, I was sure that I was human but I discovered that I’m not.... I am not sure what to believe anymore.
The angel showed me the way till we finally stopped in front of a HUGE silver gate, drawing on input a Latin word 'salvare'.
"What does this mean?"
The angel stopped, trying to open the gate and looked also to the gate, drawing a small smile. Why had he begun to smile so suddenly? Did I tell a joke?
"Try to say it."         "What? 'Salvare’? "
A loud sound rang, making me jump back and hide behind the Angel, scared that I could be a shinigami guard shooting in our direction. For some reason, that sound had been so burned in my head that when something alike made me look for security. I remembered all the blood .... terror of all who passed for me.
The door opened slowly, giving me better vision for a wide range of flowers of various colors and shapes on the ground, that drew a drawing of a cross, it also indicates in its midst a small cobblestone guiding us till the entry of this huge mansion.
The angel began to walk towards the garden, taking me with him, as I was holding onto (more or less) behind him. I crossed with a light and casual step all across the cross drawn with flowers and approach the door.
"What is this place?"          "My Lady, you make a lot of questions."        "I need answers."
The angel laughed softly, as if suddenly a beautiful harmony begins to ring in my ears. This angel was so peaceful that could put my soul in eternal peace easily.
"This is your home, My Lady."          "MY WHAT?"      "This house is yours. Your were born here.”      "N-no ... I was born in the mortal world ...."      " You were born twice remember? The first was here. "              " B-but ... how? "
The Angel smiled again and opened the door that let out a slight groan, revealing the interior of the mansion. It was very astonishing. Everything was clean and in their places, revealing a huge space still to occupy. The furniture, you could say it had a slight detail but elegant and modern. Almost from another world.
"Please be at ease while I call someone."
With a bow, the angel flew away from me, leaving me alone in that palace. Looking up, I was quite impressed with the mural painted on the ceiling. In shades of red and white, mixed with soft shades of brown and orange together, drew a scene of peace.
Is that how peace could be drawn, can I draw the darkness?
"Welcome back my princess."
I turned my body towards that sweet and soothing voice, leaving my body to be packed with the silent m elody. A tall man, dressed in white, green eyes as grass finished with a generous sprinkle, glorious white wings drew even better his silhouette, giving it a professional look.

"W-Who ..."              "I knew you would ask that question. Want to know who I am right? "
I nodded slowly, suddenly ashamed of my terrible looks. A man so formal, receiving a girl so dirty and with traces blood? Impossible.
"I'm your butler, My Lady. Your father let me on charge of you when He died. My name is Lee Jonghyun and I will be your partner in the battle to come. "
My butler (apparently) made me a bow showing me that his soul and body was completely in the palm of my hand and with a glance, made me confident that He would help me in this.
"Jonghyun."          "Yes, My Lady?"             "Gather the troops."
He smiled at me triumphantly and with one last bow walked away, shouting for all people he could to fulfill my order. The angel who guided me thus far approached, handing me a transparent vial containing a white liquid.
"If necessary, do not hesitate to use it."               "B-but what is for?"
The unnamed angel smiled at me, handing me the shield.
" We, Angels, do not fight."             "Yes, yes I know. Here the girl is going to fight for her kingdom. "
He laughed softly and kissed me on the top of the hand, flying out of the mansion towards the troops in training. So everything was going to happen now. I was going to lead a troop of angels soldiers against the Shinigami world that I know perfectly well that were well equipped and I with only a shield in my hand. How the hell do we win this? I hope that these people have more tricks up their sleeve otherwise we’re screwed.
If you ask me to use a brush I do it willingly, but now if I have to use a sword I swear, that I will screw up. So these people have no idea of what I may cause...
I went to the garden, hovering in the air with my wings beating softly in the air, giving the exact boost to my body to stand in air.
"A-ahm ..."
I looked away down, looking into the eyes of Jonghyun that happened to look back at me. I asked him to help mentally and he seemed to notice because he smiled softly, giving me some data and ideas to communicate to the multitude of angels in front of me.
"I know that you are not prepared as it should ... And I also know that I was not here for you ... But I came back this time and so in the end, this battle will pin down our destiny. My people are strong and will win! "
The soldiers began to shout as loud as possible, sending great waves vibrating through my ears. I smiled, knowing that even a few words had been able to motivate them. I looked again at the Jonghyun that smiled and reached for me to come down.
I accepted it with another smile, now giving room for my troops to raise flight.
"We're not going after them?"              "We will, but at the front."
I nodded taking off towards the battle that would affect my life forever. And now that I had life’s in my hand, my calm and relaxed state would have to return.

-…Lee Taemin POV…-


"I have to get out of here ...."
My body could not find a place to stop and rest. I walked from one side to another, looking for some way of escape. I had to leave. And quickly.
"Ahaha you’re not going anywhere pretty boy ~"           "Shut up and let me alone!"           "But I'm here to NOT give you peace ~ who do you think I am? You think I'm an angel as my 'sister'? Ahaha makes me laugh. "      " What part of shut up and LEAVE ME ALONE didn’t you understand? "
She shrugged her shoulders, completely indifferent to my impatience. This girl was testing my limits. The problem is that I could not touch in any of her hairs. What she feels, Sun Hee also feels. That's why I'm controlling a thousand times more than I thought I could.
Her body was still, leaning against a wall of a house that had collapsed almost completely, filing her nails long and red while muttering the same song that made the Sun Hee move.
* What the hell is wrong with this girl? She doesn’t care about what will happen? And why do I have to stay away from that?! *
"Yah! Open the damn gate! Is enough don’t you think? "      " If you want to go, them go. "          " Open the gate. "           " No can do~ "        " Oh, you have to be kidding me ...."
I threw my fist against a loose door of a car, sending vibrating waves through the silence of that world. I can’t believe that only this girl can let me out of here. Just my luck .... really got me the best time! Oh wait .... she is doing it on purpose for me to lose the war and let this happen! Oh .... that big son of a….
Again, I looked around, picking up everything but the output signal. I just had to get out of here ... Sun Hee needed me. But her other half won’t let me out .... wait, her other half? THIS IS IT!
"You're the other half of Sun Hee, right?"      "Yupe."      "So… you love me too. "
Finally, her attention passed from her nail to me. She looked terrified and now, I knew I had touched the right spot. If she really loved me as the true Sun Hee, no matter how cranky I knew she was,  she was going to give up. Sooner or later. But I wish it was sooner.
"I-I ..."          "You know that if Sun Hee dies in this battle, you also die, right?"     "W-well ..."       "And if you die, you will never see me again. You will lose me forever. "             " A-ahm ... "             " Do you want that? "
The answer took a while to arrive and when it came, was a bit slow and insecure for my tastes. But it was a 'no'. And then, I won the battle.
"Open the gate and let me save us."
She looked at me intently for a few long seconds and then gave up completely. She raised her right hand in the air and shook the air with her fingertips. The black hole formed again and this time was a different landscape displays.
"Go."
I didn’t waste another word and ran to the gate, throwing my body to the other side violently. Luckily I landed on a sandy soil, which prevented some bruises on my body. I got up and shook my clothes, watching the gate closed behind me slowly and then disappear with the other particles of air.
"Taemin !!!!"
I looked back violently, a smile beginning to form on my tired and dirty face. It could only be a miracle.
"S- Sun Hee...."

 

Guess what! The next chapter is the end of Shinigami!!! I'm almost there!!! Hope you like this chapter and if you doo, subscribe or leave a nice comment =-D

Peace&Love