Chapter twenty seven

Shinigami

-….Sun Hee POV…-


My body fell helpless on the floor, followed with a burst of bitter cold tears. Taemin had just .... disappear right before my eyes .... I couldn’t  save him...
"T-Taemi ..."
Before my 'word' or 'groaning' ends up being issued, I heard a really loud noise coming from the front door of the abandoned house.
" WHO’S HERE GET OUT WITH BOTH HANDS IN THE AIR!"
My eyes tripled in size as my breathing stopped altogether. They had found us! They came to kill me!
I got up as fast as I could from the ground and closed the door, locking it tightly. This could give me some time to escape .... maybe ...
I ran immediately to the bedroom window and parted the curtains with such violence that they ended up in a lot of fabric on ground. The next step was to unlock the window and jump, regardless of height, but of course nothing would make my life easier, right? The window had so many years that I was completely rusted.
"WE KNOW THAT SOMEONE IS HERE! LEAVE WITH HANDS IN THE AIR OR WE HAVE TO SHOOT"         " ...."
The door began to be kicked furiously and I found myself getting back into panic. If the window doesn’t open and I cant go out trough the door, how would I get out of this alive?!
The answer turned out to be simpler than I expected. Kicking the window twice until there is no barrier between me and the bush outside. It was now or never. It couldn’t be a coward like a human now. I had to jump.
I saved as much as possible of oxygen in my exhausted lungs and looked one last time to the door that was now at its limit of endurance. The rhythm of my heartbeat was exactly equal to consecutive kicks from three or more people at the door.
No sooner had the door opened, I sprayed my body out the window landing half standing, half kneeling on the ground beneath me. I looked around, trying to establish an escape route and my breath.
"SHE’S DOWN THERE! FOLLOW HER! "
I shot my look up where a man was pointing to the window where I had jumped a few seconds ago. Okay, after all this wasn’t yet resolved.
"This can’t be happening to me ...."
I got up immediately and started running aimlessly through the woods, turning the trees with a speed that I have never imagined I could reach. Apparently the human body reveals this true strengh in the extreme panic. And this time I was on my end.
I felt them behind me. As I had now developed another 5 or 6 senses beyond those that I already naturally possess. They were shinigamis. They were armed to the teeth. And I was completely helpless and frightened.
My brain, even in its breaking point, was trying to devise a scheme to mislead and maybe, hopefully, going to my world. I had Taemin’s  key, if necessary, but I had no door to use. And now that I think better, could have done it right first.
But what can I do?! I was in panic! The first thing I thought was jumping. And so I did. And here I am.
"Stop running! We are more and stronger! Surrender! "           " NEVER !!!!"

Suddenly, I changed direction, cutting over a small swamp to my left. I managed to jump over it and spread some mud as he labored with my feet slipping on some rocks. But of course I forget other detail....
They fly.
"AWWW!"            "We were running out of patience. Stupid mortal. "
My eyes started to get back to a blur and again improperly processed in my brain. Tears. Why am I crying again? I can have an unbearable pain in mychest, but it was not reason to cry. Not at this time. Is this my end?
"Take her to the castle."
The men who raised me, held me together with them in the air, flying towards the castle. My tears were still being shed, but this time silently. I couldn’t make a noise. Move a muscle.
I was going to die .... and I knew it.

 

-…Taemin POV…-


"Enough!"
I pushed the girl as far as possible while trying to give oxygen to my tired lungs. This was NOT my fault! It couldn’t be! No one foresaw the war!
"Don’t you see Taemin? It's too late. "        " No! It’s not! The war hasn’t happened yet! I’m in time to stop it! "            " No, you will not. "
The unknown girl sat back on the floor covered with dirty snow and smiled at me, making me sick with myself. Why did she continued to deny that it was impossible to stop this?
"Why?"                     "It's already starting."
She looked back and stretched her arm that was suddenly covered with ice. My body was thrown against a wall when a black hole began to spit high winds. I couldn’t  breathe with the power of wind. She was removing all the oxygen I have left and step on it as if nothing is going up.
"Observe Taemin. Observe the beginning of all this. You will surely enjoy it. "
The wind stopped, giving way now to reverse the wind, which instead pulling, pushed with such violence that it was almost impossible to hold onto something.
The girl saw that it was impossible for me to see anything from that storm on top of me and ceased the wind, making me fall helplessly to the ground. When I returned to my senses, I looked toward the hole.
"Are you looking closely? Recognize that helpless and dirty human? "
My eyes tripled in size to see what was happening in front of me. It was impossible to describe what I saw, but one thing was clear in my eyes.
"S-sun Hee ..."           "Wow! I can finally meet her! Although ... have pity on her. "   "W-what are you doing? Where is she?! "        " And why do you want to know? You cannot do anything."
I swallowed all that was about to jump out, hearing those words wildly wrong. It's true .... I can’t do anything .... I'm useless as a human.
"You know at least who she is?"
I stopped to look at Sun Hee's body hanging from a silver saddle black to look at the Shinigami who smiled at everything, as if to like what she was seeing.
"What do you mean?"
She looked into my eyes, making me back out mentally. She smiled at me innocently, making my stomach go crazy again. I really hated this girl. I hated her so much that it hurted.
"This girl. You know at least what she is? "     " Of course I know! She’s human! “     "Taemin Taemin ... can’t you be more naive? "

She looked back at the meeting of air that formed an irregular black circle and raised her hand, as if to touch the holl. Like she was carressing it.
"I will do a magic trick. Pay attention okay? "
I didn’t answer. Just looked at what she was doing, completely sick and terrified.
She cut her own flesh with her sharp nails, collecting her blood in a small black as coal recipient without a lid. She rose again, removing one of its wing feathers, dipping the tip in the container, stirring all while quietly singing a song in a whisper.
Her free hand pointed again to the hole that still showed an unclear image of Sun Hee chained by the hands and feet, lifted in the air for two tablets of iron that kept her perfectly still.
"Move."
The hole grew in size, exposing more content to it that ugly scenario already visible.
"Grow."
Sun Hee appeared to react with its secure and hard voice, starting to tremble with agonizing pain. I wanted to divert my attention, so I didn’t have to see her suffer, but my whole body was frozen holding me firmly in front of it all.
"Reveal yourself."
Finally, two great and elegant wings white rose on her back, causing her to fall back into unconsciousness. My eyes were tired, but again they tripled in size with that vision.
"You like my magic trick?"
Reaction weren’t heard from me, keeping everything in silence as it was before. I couldn’t believe my eyes. They were preaching to me enormous pitfalls. The girl sighed and wiped her arm from the rest of the blood that still flows through her skin.
"A lost angel Taemin. She is a lost angel. "
Evily,  she smiled at me and began to hum the music from before. The fact that her voice had control over Sun Hee’s body could only mean one thing. And as much as it costs me to digest all this, that was what appeared to be true.
"What are you after all!? And how are you able to control her like that!?!?"         "I’m her  twin. Her evil twin.”

 

Ohhh things are getting serious here! hope you like it and leave a comment...everything is soooo quiet these days... bye bye!!

Peace&Love