Chapter one-

Shinigami

-....SUN HEE POV...-

 
 
“Sun Heeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!”   
 
*Oh come on!!! Please nooooooooooo*
 
“LEAVE ME ALONE!! I’TS 7 IN THE ING MORNING!!!!”       “But that’s the reason why I’m calling you!! Idiot.”       “I’m not as idiot as a person I know… And guess what!! His name is CHOI MINHO!!”          “What the hell is your problem?! Mom send me! It’s not my fault!!”      “GO.AWAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!”          “NO WAY!!!! GET UP!!”           “You’re a pain in the you know?!”         “Yeah~~ love you too!!” 
 
The door of my room closed with a big ‘bang’ which made me jump a little.
 
Oh god…. My manners surely left with my brother… I’m sorry, okay?!
 
My name is Choi Sun Hee and I’m 18.
 
I’m a finalist on SM High School and I’m the best student in the entire school.
 
I know….you may be thinking that I’m a nerd that spends all day in front of a book, but I’m not like that at all.
 
In fact, I hate to study…. I think being smart is already in my DNA ….
 
Okay, more…ah, that big and muscular creature you’ve seen a few minutes ago is my older brother, Choi Minho.
 
He got fired last month because he was caught sleeping during work.
 
Stupid reason ah? But is true…
 
More about me? Sure…
 
I’ve never dated before….
 
Well, I mean… I’ve liked some boys before but never had the courage to confess my feelings….
 
So, I still have my first kiss.
 
Sad isn’t it?! I think so to…
 
Bu it doesn’t matter!! I don’t need a boyfriend…..right?
 
OF COURSE I NEED ONE!!!
 
I’m a hopeless case…
 
“Sun Heeeeeee!!!”      “               Coming mom!!”  
 
I got up from my beautiful and comfy bed, making my way to the bathroom.
 
“Personal hygiene…. check!! Uniform…. Check! Bus pass…. Hm?! I don’t know where it is!!”
 
I literally flew past all the stairs and sat at my usual place in the dining table.
 
I stuck a toast to my mouth while forcing the mixture of chocolate with milk down my throat.
 
“Calm down honey! You’ll choke!”       “No I won’t mom~~”
 
With that said….. I choked ….
 
“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHA oh my gosh Sun Hee! You’re unbelievable!!”      “S-shut up Minho!!”      “HAHAHAHAHAHA”      “SHUT THE HELL UP!!”
 
My mother gave us a death glare followed with a thread with her spatula, making my dad laugh.
 
“My lovely daughter, TO SCHOOL ALREADY!!”          “Y-yes mommy!!”
 
*OH…almost forgot!!*
 
“Mom I don’t know where my bus pass is…”     “You’re brother has it sweetheart.”       “What?! CHOI MINHO!! GIVE ME THAT!!”         “Goodbye everyoneeeeeeeeeeeee~~”         “HEY!! WHERE THE HELL DO YOU THINK TOU’RE GOING WITH MY THINGS?! GIVE THAT BACK!!”      “Na-ah! Walk!”     “You son of a…. give me that you big TROLL!!”     “WHO ARE YOU CALLING TROLL SHORTY?!”          “I’M NOT SHORTY!!! THE PROBLEM HERE IS YOU BEING TO FREAKING TALL!!! THAT’S NOT FREAKING NORMAL!!”      “HEY!!!!”
 
My mother slammed her spatula hard in the dining table, making everybody shrink with fear.
 
“Sun hee~ Darling I think I’ve sent you to school already, and you Minho honey, go look for a good work!”      “O-okay Mom!!”
 
We left in a rush before my mother’s spatula made tattoos all over us.
 
I caught the usual bus, sat on my usual place, listen the same old music on the bus….. EVERYTHING IS JUST SO DAMN BORING!!
 
The bus stopped in front of a tiny bakery and I got off, breathing fierily the pure air that only existed in the mornings.
 
“Hm…looks like the weather is not so good…”
 
Made my way to my school, entering with my right foot like always, and went up two floors where I would have my first class.
 
“God morning!”
 
I sat in my usual place by the window and almost instantly my body was surrounded by the girls in my class.
 
“God morning Sun Hee! How are you?!~”     “Ahm…pretty good, what about you guys?!”
 
They gave little shrieks that just happened to irritate a bit and laughed.
 
“We are fine~ thank you for asking!!”     “Well, you’re welcome ~ I worry about my classmates!” 
 
Againa few squeals and again a big morning headache. 
 
“Hey pretty girl~”     “God morning Jonghyun!! I see you didn’t grow up during the night did you?”
 
Thegirls laughed and opened the way to my best friend, Jonghyun, approaching me.
 
He laughedsarcasticallyand my hair.
 
“You and yourmorning jokes about my height! Any day I'll be calling you shorty!”      “Wellsaid! Anyday! Not quite yet~”
 
The girls laughed again, but were forced to sit because our teacher entered the room.
 
Jonghyun sat in front of me and sighed as he threw his body back.
 
“Hey…someday that will go wrong and you will fall on your ~~”
 
I whispered by his ear so that only him could  hear it.

He shrugged and laughed quietly.

I laughed too and started to pull out books from my backpack.
 
*It would be awesome if that really appended…. At least it would be something different in my day… I wished…*
 
 
In the world of demons.....
-…TAEMIN POV…-
 
 
“Okay.... is now open our meeting for the division oftasks!”
 
* This again?! * sigh * It's always the same thing .... ' AND THE BEST DEMON OF THE MONTH AS ALWAYS ..... IS LEE TAEMIN! * applause * 'Then  I get up ... say ‘thank you’ and sit down' Or ... 'Lee Taemin I need you to take away the life of this, this, this and this human and destroy their soul and  send it to our world. I'm counting on you !'...... This is my routine ....*
 
"Lee Taemin! Today you have 23 souls to bring here. I'm counting on you! Names are in the Death Note. Good luck."      "Yes master...."
 
I got up andleft the large meeting room that looks more like the canteen of the harry potter than anything else.
 
"Hey Taemin! You want company in the world of mortals?"

This is my best friend, Lee Jinki, or as I call him, Onew.
 
"No... they’re only 23 souls ... it's peace of cake!"       "23 SOULS IS PEACE OF CAKE?! Can you bring me chicken?"

* What’s the problem of this guy with chicken!? *
 
"Ibrought you pound of chicken last week! Have to eaten all of that?!"

He nodded happily and smiled like a little child.

"Okay ... I just take care of this souls and I will buy you de damn chicken… "           "YUPIIIIIIIIII"
 
Hescreamed and jumped with excitement to one of the castle guards have to shut him up.

* I ‘m forgetting something.....*
 
Oh! My name is Lee Taemin and I’m 1,000,290 years old.

Well, I have 18 in the mortal world.

I am a shinigami, or death god and how you may have noticed my job is to lead souls to hell.
 
It  may seem a exciting job but it’s not.

After thousands of years doing it, it starts to become boring.

VERY BORING.
 
Every dayis the same thing .... souls, chicken for Onew and more souls.

Sometimes I envy the humans .... they go to school, have parents, fall in love ....
 
It's true.... Lee Taemin never kissed a girl.

Not that I don’t have many girls following me .... I just haven’t found the 'one' yet.

But well .... it does not matter.
 
I am the bestdemon in the castle and it is enough for me.

Now I have 23 souls to eliminate if you excuse me.

"Open the gate to the mortal world guard."

He heard my order and immediately obeyed.
 
*Even the guards fear me ..... I'm the best! *

I entered the portal that was emitting a great amount of red and orange light.

When I reached the other side, I took the book in my hand and began to read.
 

"Now….here we go."

 

 

Okay, first of all i'm sorry if there's any mistakes and sorry if there's some words stuck to each other....i don't know why but they are... O.o     Ahm.....this was only the beggining so it's a little boring but...i promise it will get better!!!  one more thing.... my chapters are originaly written in portuguese in my computer ,so i will have to translate every chapter before i post it here.... Please be pacient because i will try to update every FREAKING day!!

I love comments!!! :D

 

Peace&Love