Chapter fourteen

Shinigami

-...SUN HEE POV...-


"Taemin!! TAEMIN!!!!!!!!"


Tears flowed cold and hard from my eyes wildly as my legs lost all strength, making me fall to the ground.

 


"Taemin !!!!!!!!"


My room’s door opened with a huge thunder and my body was embraced by a familiar heat source.


"Sun Hee what happend?"


My whole body began to shake as more tears left my eyes red and swollen.


Minho's hand touched my forehead.


"My god Sun Hee! You’re burning!"


Without any warning my body was lifted into the air and seconds later deposited softly on my bed.


Minho sat next to me, wiping my tears away with his big hands he my hair.


"What is it? Why are you crying?"      "T-Taemin ..."


My voice sounded like a little scratchy whisper but it was enough for him to hear.


"Who is Taemin?"


I didn’t answer.


Just cried and cried until Minho had to leave so I could sleep.


He kissed my forehead and left the room, leaving me to cry myself to sleep.

 

-...JONGHYUN POV...-


"Dear, dinner is ready!"       "Okay mom I'm coming."


I placed my drawing pad on the table and straightened my shirt while putting my slippers again and went down to the kitchen.


"Hmmmm smells good!"


My mother laughed and put me food ahead.


"Don’t Kim Jonghyun. I won't buy you drawing pencils again."     "But mommmmmm .... they are all worn out."      "Then get a little job to pay for those things."      "Damn .... okay ..."


The conversation at the dining table was the same every day ....


When I finished eating I went straight to my room and got back into my sketchbook.


I was drawing a bird found in the park and I was almost finishing it.


I don’t know why, but the bird caught my attention so I took a mental snapshot and now here I am, drawing the fragile creature.


Suddenly my mobile phone started ringing and vibrating on my bed.


I took it and looked at the name of the person that was calling me at that time of the day.


"At this hour? Did something happen?"


I opened the lid and took the phone to my ear.


"Minho? What's up?"


"It's Sun Hee ..."


"Something happened ?!!?"


"No. ... I mean .... you think you can stop by?"


"But what is appening?"


"I don’t know .... at dinner she was fine but when she went to her room she began to scream 'Taemin' and crying violently and she’s now burning with fever ...."


"Okay ... I'll be right there."


"Thank’s Jonghyun."


I disconnected the call and dressed quickly, picking up my block and in the keys of her house.

 

See my drawings always calmed her down ... I hope this time works too.


"Mom I’m going out!"      "At this hour?! Okay ... will you come home to sleep?"     "I dunno… I'll call later. Bye!"      "Be careful dear!"


I left the house, starting to speed down the street and it didn’t take me long to be in front of Sun Hee’s house.


I touched the bell once and the door opened immediately.


"Glad you're here .... Jonghyun"      "How is she?"    "I think she’s sleeping .... but continues to cry."     "Can I come in?"     "Sure!"


I got my shoes and coat and the hall and entered  running up the stairs and entering softly in her room.


" Sun Hee?"


Her body rose immediately looking for the source of the sound.


"Who's there? Minho?"     "No. .. I'm ... Jonghyun."       "Oh .."


I walked towards her and quickly saw her face clear.


I sat beside her and sighed loudly.


"What’s wrong?"      "Nothing."   "Sun Hee, Minho told me what happened. You aren’t crazy to the point of starting to cry like that."


She looked at her lap trying to hide the tears that began to run again.


I lifted her head with my hand, wiping her tears.


"Who is Taemin?"


I felt her breathing to stop, as if she was holding it.


"I know him?"


She gestured 'no' with her head as more tears began to be poured again.


I didn’t cleaned them this time.

 

"What has he done to you?"


She didn’t answer.


The tears began to get stronger and more violent which left me in a panic.


When I was about to get up to go call Minho, she hugged me tightly.


I felt my shirt getting wet, but at this time, it was the least important.


"You know you can tell me everything right?"


She nodded her head slightly.


" Taemin was your friend?"


She gestured 'no' with her head again.


"Known?"


She returned the gesture ‘no’.


"Someone ... special?"


For a few seconds, she made ​​no move, but when I was about to open my mouth to ask another question she nodded.


At that moment I felt a pang.


A tight squeeze in the place of my heart.


Now I was who wanted to cry .... but I had to put my feelings aside at this point ... even if it hurts me.


"You love.... Taemin?"


Without hesitating she nodded.


The grip increased again but this time even stronger.


"... And he loves you back?"


The answer was slow in coming but returned to be another nodd.


I sighed and buried my head in her hair, fighting back my own tears.


A few moments later I broke the embrace and  cleaned again her face with my fingers.


She looked at my block and I caught myself smiling slightly.


"Want to see them?"

 

She nodded her head softly and reached her hands for me to deliver the block.


I gave it without hesitation and smiled at her with hope of ever seeing a smile that… never came.


Without looking away once, she analyzed my drawings to the minimum detail.


We were similar in several aspects.


I met her in an art gallery when we were little and since then we never parted.


We both have a passion for drawing .... we have similar personalities ... habits we've done over the years .... people we know together ....  we are inseparable.


I’ve always seen her as my other half and she saw me like that too.

 

We would spend hours admiring the colorful murals that in the eyes of a passerby were mere graffitis, to us just seemed a work of art.


We would spend hours observing an trivialobject and later, each one would draw it in paper.


We had a gift, but nobody would notice it.


My mother would give me strength to make me accomplishall my dreams .... buying me stuff whenever she could.


Unlike my father, who always looked at me as if I were a freak.


He said that design was not a profession.


Design doesn’t make me a man.


Design would condemn my future.


And finally when I told my mother about it they discussed and my father left home.


Simple as that.


But I don’t regret anything I did ... it came down to this moment and I couldn’t be happier.
" Sun Hee? ... You think you can tell me what happened?"

 

She looked away from the block and into my direction but quickly diverted to the ground.


"Please ..."


She sighed and looked back at me, nodding.


"It all started when I got run over ..."

 

I'm a translating machineeeee yey xP I'm going to spend my day studing tomorrow 'cause I have an history test monday so.... i probably won't be able to update.... Buuuut i will update monday or tuesday... i don't know :x School is geting complicated... i bet you understand me....  Please be pacient and look fowards to next chapter!!

Peace&Love