Chapter fifteen

Shinigami

-... ONEW POV...-


"Damn! Why doesn’t this work?! YOU BETTER GIVE UP YOU PIECE OF !! I HAVE MORE POWER TO YOU! DAMN WATER TAP!!  Is this going to be like this?? You sure?!?”


I shot my all body strengh in the water tap making it finally, after five minutes arguing furiously with the tap, the water began to run.


I filled a glass with water and ran back to the edge of the bed where Taemin was in horrible pain that made him sweat like crazy.


He had a high fever and his body trembling all over.


"Taemin ... I brought more water ..."


I sat beside him and wet the towel again and pass it through his sweaty face.


"Taemin .... a cold bath should help .... can you walk?"

 

His answer was the same since he took the damn potion.



Groans of pain and despair.


I took the almost lifeless body into my arms and leed him to the bathroom, pouring him gently in the tub.

 

"Taemin relax a bit ... this will make you feel better, okay?"


He simply nodded his head slightly and smiled at me weakly.


It costs me so much to see him in this state ...


And worst of all is that we can’t leave this house in the middle of the hill ... we are the main target of the rest of the kingdom.


So we came to this house two days ago...


2 days ago he took the potion and for two days I've been awake 24 hours a day to calm down and try to make him forget the terrible pain he’s feeling.


The destruction of the wings of a shinigami is extremely painful ....mixing it with the pain of the transformation of your entire DNA .... it’s almost impossible to endure.


"Taemin, you have to eat!"      "I'm not hungry ..."    "But you haven’t eaten since yesterday! Please! You have to eat!"     "Onew I don’t want to eat ..."      "Gosh! You’re impossible!"


He lay back on the bed and I threw myself into the chair beside the bed.

 

-...JONGHYUN POV...-


"I don’t want to leave home ..."      "So at least get out of bed!"     "I don’t want to get out of bed."     " Sun Hee..."       "I don’t want it Jonghyun!"


Doesn’t want to leave her house ....


Doen’t want to draw ...


She won’t eat ....


If I asked her .... she may say she didn’t even want to breathe.


I'm still trying to swallow everything she told me ...


Of course at first I thought she was hallucinating, but she had evidences ....


The feader .... his detaild draw .... her constant tears ...


"Jonghyun? Want something to eat?"


I looked back and saw Minho, pale as concrete, in the open space of Sun Hee’s door.

 

He also hadn’t slept or eaten for two days, making this theend of all the people here at home.


Who gave life and color to my and Minho’s life is in a deep depression.


The psychologist could not help and no doctor would dare to approach her after what  she did to the first doctor who attempted to examine her.


I hope he does not complain to the police .... more problems are not welcome at this time.


"No Minho .... I'm fine ..."


He nodded his head slightly and left, closing the door.


"Sun Hee, Minho is very worried about you .... I'm very worried about you .... please snap out of depression and make us laugh again .... Taemin will come back .... please Sun Hee ! you're better than that! you think Taemin'd like to see you so destroied!?!? you're killing yourself .... please ... "


The body lying on the bed did not move one millimeter and no sound was heard .... as usual.


This is not right .... nothing of what’s happening is right ...


" Sun Hee ..."


I threw my body into the chair beside her bed and sighed loudly, covering my eyes with my arms.


* And now .... what do I do? *

 

"Jonghyun?"    "Y-yes?"       "I want to go to the park."


I jumped off the chair and threw myself onto the bed grinning like a maniac.


"Dress up! Quick!"


She chuckled and stood up.


"You don’t know how much I missed that smile .... don’t make me miss him again, did you hear me???"


She nodded her head slightly and smiled again, opening the closet.


I got out the room and immediately ran to the kitchen where Minho was sitting in a chair with his head buried in his hands.


"Minho! She smiled! She wants to go to the park!"


He looked at me shocked and rose from the chair.


"S-seriously?"


I nodded my head violently.


Slowly a smile began to appear on his exhausted face.


"Thank you Jonghyun ….I don’t know what I would do without you ..."    "Don’t say that Minho. ... You are her brother, so this clearly affected you much more ... you were okay!"


He smiled again and gave me a pat on the shoulder.


"I’m going to sleep. I look like a zombie."       "I fully agree."


He laughed and disappeared down the stairs.


I sighed loudly and smiled to myself.


"Jonghyun I'm ready..."


I looked back and smiled again taking the jackets to both of us.


"Come on!"

 

-...SUN HEE POV...-

We were walking for a bit and my breath was already frozen from the cold.


The floor was covered with a thin layer of white snow and the trees also had a white tone in the bank branches without leaves.


In the eyes of any one person, this could seem like the most beautiful scenery in the world but only remembered me that I was alone now ...


I don’t know if Taemin is hungry .... or if he’s cold .... or even alive ...


A tear streamed down my face but I cleaned quickly.


I cried day and night for two days ... and I could cry for the rest of my life.


But something told me that he is alive and coming for me ... and I believe it.


I exhaled some air through my mouth and saw it draw a trail of icy vapor.


I shrunk my hands further into my coat pockets.


My body was numb but I'm sure it's not because of the cold.


So this is how a person feels after having her heart broken?


I don’t like this feeling .... I want him to disappear.


"Sun Hee want to drink something hot?"


* No. I want Taemin.*


"Okay ..."


We entered a coffee shop and sat at a table for 2 people on the edge of the window.


I heard Jonghyun’s voice asking something to the maid but my brain didn’t  bother to pay attention.


" Sun Hee are you okay?"


* No. I want Taemin .... why don’t you give me Taemin? *


"Yes .. I'm fine ..."    "You're pale ..."     "I’m fine~"

 

* Of course i'm not fine ..... I want Taemin so bad....*


I looked out the window and watched the park across the street.


I played with my hand on the glass with hopes that my hand could pierce the cold and transparent glass, proving me that this was just a dream ....no .... An nightmare.


But my hand didn’t pierced the cold glass ... instead it got stuck on the other side proving to me that I was stuck in this nightmare.


The street was getting dark and the people who were in the cafe began to go home.


I watched a couple in particular Interlace hands on each other and smiled as they walked away.


I felt myself going down again ... but I didn’t want to show any of those emotions.


"Let’s get going ? It is getting late."


My ears were too busy listening to my thoughts which, again, left Jonghyun worried.


" Sun Hee? Can you hear me?"


Unwilling to speak, I simply nodded my head getting up from my chair and wearing the jacket.


I closed my eyes for a few seconds while Jonghyun putted his jacket on to hold back my tears.


Jonghyun pulled away for a moment, I assume to pay, and returned to approach me, taking my hand and led me back to the cold dark street.


"Thank’s Jonghyun .... but you don’t need to be with me 24/7."    "Of course I needed. You're my best friend and that's why I’m here."


I sighed and looked at the sky.


"You see something interesting?"


I gestured 'no' with my head, without taking my eyes off the sky.


"And you feel something interesting?"


I returned the gesture "no”.


"And… do you want to feel?"

 

I lookedat him with a puzzled air and tilted my head slightly.


"What do you mean?"


He approached me and our lips touched.

 

 

I'm baaaaaaaack! Okay....so i HATE to make them suffer but.... what as to be done has to be done! And i'm gonna do it!! Oh god i'm sorry...

Hope you're enjoying it so far... and promise that there's more to come!!

One more thing that probably is good news~~ My Christmas holidays start in TWO FREAKING WEEKS!! Means....MORE UPDATES!! ehehe

Peace&Love