Chapter twenty three

Shinigami

-…KEY POV…-


"Y-YOSEOB!"
The furious body dropped the nurse that fell to the ground, taking large quantities of oxygen to the lungs, and looked at me.
"Wh-what are you doing yoseob?!You lost your head!"        "Who's that Key?! WHO’S THAT GUY!?"
I swallowed the lump in my throat when he started walking towards me, coming closer and closer to Jonghyun’s room.
"Who. Is.he ?"          "Yoseob can we talk somewhere else?! A hospital is no place for this!"
He touched my shoulder, pushing me away a little to the left.
"He’s here right?"
My body started to panic and I didn’t know what to do.But one thing was certain. I had to protect Jonghyun.
"P-please yoseob ..."
I began to cry violently, causing yoseob turn to me and hold me up.
"Sorry Key... I shouldn’t have yelled like that with you ...."
I separated the hug and looked into his eyes.
"Yoseob I ...       " "I know .... but I can’t allow it."      "A-ah?"       "I know perfectly well that you love someone else. But I will not allow it!"
I looked at the floor, leaving the rest of my tears fall to the ground.
"He treats you well?"
I nodded.
"Hm ..."
The body in front of me swerved starting to walk down the aisle until I stop seeing him.
I ran into the room and threw myself onto the bed where Jonghyun was sat.
I held him against me and cried again on his chest.
"K-key ... what happened?"      "Y-yoseob ... he ..."
The Jonghyun put his lips to mine, preventing me from saying another word.

-…JONGHYUN POV…-


I knew perfectly well how much it cost to pronounce another word so I kissed Key gently, not to frighten him or hurt him.
Fortunately none of these things happened because he came to kiss me back.
"Thank you Jonghyun...."          "You don’t need to thank me Key."
I held him against me, giving him room to lie down beside me.
"When are you going to me dismissed from the hospital?"       "Tomorrow."
He smiled in my chest as his arms encircled my torso.
"Want to come live with me? I have a big apartment but only I live there and it’s a bit annoying ...."
I smiled and nodded gently.
"But I’m a pain in the ya’know."
He laughed and shrugged his shoulders sighing and then smiling.
"I don’t mind at all!"
It was my turn to laugh.
I kissed his brown hair and inhaled the scent which I would never be tired of smelling.
"And your parents?"            "My mother doesn’t care. She will thank me. "
I laughed, but  Key kept a straight face as he stared at me.
"Do not say that ... you're the only person who supports her."       "You're right .... sorry ..."        "You don’t have to apologize to me idiot ~"
We both laughed, layed in my hospital bed, surrounded by a quiet and gentle silence that made us fall asleep.


-…SUN HEE POV…-


I opened the door of the bathroom, leaving the steam explore beyond the small division.
I sighed happily and rubbed the towel against my skull harder, drying my hair.
I went to the room where Onew was almost asleep, leaning against the arm of the sofa with a bucket of chicken at his side.
I laughed softly and walk silently to the kitchen where I grabbed a bottle of fresh water.

I gotup the stairs to the second floor, opening one black door of the hall.
I closed the door and then opened my way into the dark room.
I put the bottle on top of the small coffee table, looking around me.
Little or nothing was visible at the empty darkness.
The sunlight was not welcome around the division, this black tones invading my eyes, making me almost blind.
It's funny that in the light our eyes are weak, but I never thought that they are even more vulnerable to darkness, not only for its tone but because of his origin.
I imagined already several times the perfect way to paint the darkness, but none of those times appeared to me a solution.
The light could be represented by symbols and scenic painted, but not the darkness.
With the light comes peace, solidarity, compassion .... all of these items can be drawn.
But now, if we think of the components of the darkness it comes the loneliness, anxiety and sometimes anger and ignorance.
The question is, how to represent the dark in paper?
Also, does anyone will ever understand and appreciate?
Issues that arise when any painter tries to put feelings or experiences on a screen.
I closed my eyes mixing my body and soul in the darkness.
Although with open eyes I saw nothing, with them closed I could see.
And then hit me.
The simplest way is to represent the darkness is....
"S-sun H-hee ..."
I opened my eyes quickly, looking towards the sound.
That landscape was the most horrifying that had already seen in my entire life.
An image that was instantly penetrated in my brain, leaving me completely exposed and immobile.
"Wh-what ...."
Both Taemin’s beautiful and bulky black wings were falling apart.
The great wings were now disappearing as I breathed.
What was happening?
This is part of the transformation?
Automatically my body started to retreat, quickly finding a barrier that prevented me from continuing.

The air began to take more and more parts of the wings, dropping white colored powder all over the floor around them.
I watched the path of a particle of dust in particular, watching him disappear among the millions of others on the ground now white as snow.
All that was removing all the air from my lungs, causing them to exhaustion.
My blood seemed to freeze in my veins and my skin started to get irritated and wrinkled.
My hands frantically looking for something that could grab and sustain the weight of my body over that of the latter was weaker and weaker.
Taemin's mouth slightly opened but no words came loose, just a moan of pain.
A plea.
A request for help.
How does it all had come to this, to this moment?
Why did this happen?
The pale face of my shinigami has been invaded by a liquid red as the healthiest rose.
Tears.
A single breath let go of my body, giving me that boost to come on.
Not too fast but not too slowly, my hand rose toward this fragile image.
Every picture has its weak point.
It may be the structure where it is can be sustained as the paint itself.
This scenario doesn’t have weaknesses.
This picture doesn’t have
structure.
Doens’t have ink.
But it has feelings.
And these feelings make it weak, even if there are no weaknesses.
It came down to this moment?
And most importantly ...
Will this moment have an end?
My hand finally reached a surface, caressing it as gently as possible.
It is true that nothing that was happening was fair, but to tell the truth, nothing that happens has a single point of justice.
My whole world was constructed upon a lie and in the background, it becomes an injustice.
Everything that will happen is an injustice.
"Save me."
The body escaped through my fingers, leaving me alone again.
I wanted to feel something.
Anything.
But feel anything right now would be an injustice.

 

This was an heavy update...but I was sad and furious when I wrote it so I putted all my tears and anger in this chapter...actually is one of my favorites! But I have news! I started a new fanfic that's called MY MESSY WORLD (DOUBLING) It's cool so check it out!!

Peace&Love