5. Royalty

100 Word Prompts

Title/Prompt: Royalty

Author: Rosetta Stone

Pairing: HanChul

Rating: PG-13

Summary: Heechul was Super Junior's Princess. What does that make Han Geng?

***

 

When Han Geng first met the infamous Kim Heechul, he thought the effeminate man was actually a woman. But he was quickly corrected. Heechul was not a woman, he was a ing princess! If the man could help it, he would lift a finger to help anyone else and he expects everyone to do everything for him. The only people he seemed to not boss around was Leeteuk, for being the leader, Donghae, whom he found too adorable to harass and Kyuhyun whom he felt was just as evil as he was. But the one he seemed to enjoy ordering around the most was Han Geng. No matter where they were or what they were doing, Heechul always found the Chinese man and demanded him to carry something, buy something, or find something. And when Han Geng did as he was ordered he was not even thanked. It was irritating to say the least, and Han Geng considered himself to be a patient man.

So it came to a surprise to everyone when he finally lost it at Heechul. The Diva was being more than his usual prissy self and was demanding every little thing from Han Geng. The Chinese man was already majorly tired from his own jam packed schedules and appearances that his patients level was short. So when Heechul dropped his bag on the tired mans lap and told him to take it to their room Han Geng snapped. Picking up the black designer bag, he chucked it across the room where it slammed into the wall. All of the contents came spilling out all over the floor. Everyone in the room froze in shock.

"What the Hankyung!" Heechul screamed at him.

"Carry your own damn stuff! You have to feet and hands, do it yourself." Han Geng growled.

"Excuse me?!"

"I'm not your servant Heechul. So stop treating me like one."

Heechul stared in surprise at the harshness his friend said to him. Han Geng didn't weaver his gaze as he glared at the older. The other members sat in the room still as they watched the fight build up around them. This was the first time they have ever seen the HanChul pairing fight. All the other Super Junior couples have had their fair share of fights but this was the first time the two have seen Han Geng get truly upset towards the Diva.

"What the hell is your problem Hankyung?" Heechul yelled at the other as he went to his bag.

"You're not a ing princess Heechul. Stop acting like you are something special and the rest of us are not. I'm sick and tired of you treating me like I'm some sort of plaything."

There was a weird look in Heechul's eyes at this. He grabbed his bag and threw everything back in before bolting to their shared room. The members all winched when they heard his door slam violently. Slowly they all turned their gaze back to Han Geng to see what the Chinese Man did. Sighing he dropped his shoulders in defeat and placed a hand over his face. There was a pause before Leeteuk approached him. The leader placed a hand on his shoulder comforting.

"Go apologize." He told him.

"I know, but he's at fault to."

"Of course, but your reaction was much even for him. Just apologize and handle it like two adults."

Han Geng had a comment on the tip of his tongue but knew better. He just nodded and got to his feet. Rubbing a hand on the back of his neck he made his way towards his shared room with Heechul. Knocking softly on the door he announced his presence.

Their room was dark and there was a familiar mound sitting on Heechul's bed. The Chinese man approached the mound and found Heechul sitting under his blanket with Heebum sitting in his lap. The cat eyed him disgruntle, as if he knew that the man was responsible for his owners current mood. Han Geng ignored the cat as he sat next to Heechul. He didn’t touch the man, but merely placed his hands in his lap.

"Chullie, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have snapped at you." He said softly.

"Am I really that horrible." The other replied softly.

"No, I over reacted. You are a princess but I don’t mind caring for you." The other admitted. "I didn't mean to upset you."

Heechul didn’t reply for a long moment. When he did, the blanket he was hiding under slipped down to reveal the tear stained face. It made Han Geng feel worse. He was about to reach for the other but was stopped when Heechul spoke again.

"I know I act like a princess. But that's because you are my prince charming." He said softly.

Han Geng smiled brightly as he dipped his head in to kiss the other. Heechul sighed happily as he returned the kiss.

"I don’t mind being your prince charming, princess." Han Geng said when he pulled away.