3. Island

100 Word Prompts

Title/Prompt: Island

Author: Rosetta Stone

Pairing: Hinted EunHae, oh who are we kidding! It's EunHae.

Rating: G

Summary: A rare opportunity happens, SM gives Super Junior a vacation at Jeju Island.

***

It was one of those rare opportunities that SM allowed all the members of Super Junior a small vacation. They felt the band has worked hard as of late and allowed them an all exclusive trip to Jeju Island where they could stay for a whole week. Some members felt like there was a catch to all of it but they all jumped on the opportunity to get out and have fun. They quickly packed their weekend bags and caught the first flights they could.

They had to travel separately of course. Some members still had some schedule obligations that they had to complete before they could leave, while others were more free. So the first group, consisting of Sungmin, Donghae, Heechul, Hankyung, and Kangin left first. They arrived at the small villa that SM had so graciously rented for them and smiled gleefully.

"Finally, some peace and quiet!" Heechul had said as he walked into the villa. Hankyung followed after with their bags.

"He expects it to be peaceful and quiet?" Sungmin questioned to Donghae and Kangin as they followed after. "What group does he think this is anyways?!"

Donghae snickered at this. The idea of peace and quiet and Super Junior did not go well. In fact, it was nearly impossible. After all what was peaceful about thirteen youthful boys crammed together in one dorm room, having to share the kitchen and bathrooms. It made for loud days and long nights. But despite being here with some of his favorite hyungs, he was already missing the ones who haven't arrived yet. Like Kibummie, and Tukie-hyung, and his favorite, his Eunhyukkie.

The trio followed the two into the villa after the others and smiled at the size. They all stood in the entry and looked when Heechul wandered off to check out the rooms. By the time he came back, the others were all lounging in the large gathering room on the couches.

"It looks like we are all buddying up for this trip. There is only seven rooms. I've already called dibs on mine and Hannies. Better pick your rooms before the crazy ones arrive."

With this Heechul called Hankyung to follow him. When he was out of ear shot Kangin snorted.

"He calls the others the crazy ones? Has that psycho looked in a mirror lately?"

"He looks all the time, the guy has a pocket mirror." Sungmin said with a grin.

"I'll share with Eunhyukkie!" Donghae called as he grabbed his bag and took off to find a room.

"What a surprise." Kangin said sarcastically. "When that boy finally comes out gay for the monkey I for one will not be surprised."

"Please, even the fans know he's gay for Eunhyuk. Eunhae is the largest couple following in all of K-Pop."

The two snickered at this again as they also left to find rooms for them and their potential roommates.

The first had the villa to themselves a couple of days before the rest of the band joined them. The first to realize the others were there was Donghae who came running down the stairs and past the large room the others were sitting in. He was chanting the same name over and over again as he slid on his shoes and threw the door open the tackle the man on the other side.

"Hyukkie!"

"Hae!" Eunhyuk replied with a bring gummy smile. "Did you miss me?"

"The damn fish wouldn’t stop whimpering how much he missed you." Kangin replied as he also stepped out of the house.  Donghae didn’t even bother arguing the statement as he just snuggled closer to his best friend. Eunhyuk didn’t seem to mind as he wrapped an arm around the other.

"As sickening cute as your little cuddle session is, some of us actually want to enter the villa." Kyuhyun called from near the back of the group.

"Yah, brat! Show some respect!" Eunhyuk called back.

"Why should I respect you, you two are more childish than me." Kyuhyun called back with a smirk.

"Kyuhyun, behave yourself or I'm taking your PSP away for the whole trip." Leeteuk threatened as he walked up to the group. "Donghae, let Hyukjae off the ground so we can all enter already. I'm tired."

Kyuhyun stuck his tongue out at the leader but didn’t say anything. Donghae offered him a pout but removed himself from his best friend. The duo got to their feet and brushed off each other of dirt and leaves. This lead to them playfully hitting each other too. Before it became another EunHae moment, Leeteuk pushed the two of them apart and directed Eunhyuk into the villa. Donghae followed like an eager puppy dog.

The rest of the band entered the villa as well and were all impressed by the size and design of it. Leeteuk smiled as he turned to the band. He told them about the rooms and how they needed to double up. Right away Donghae wrapped himself around Eunhyuk like a kola bear and declared them roommates. The rest of the band rolled their eyes good naturally at this but none were surprised. The others went to their normal bunk mates. Leeteuk and Kangin, Heechul and Hankyung, Sungmin and Kyuhyun, Yesung and Ryeowook, Siwon and Kibum, Eunhyuk and Donghae, and Shindong with his own room. The leader told them that they had no schedules during this mini vacation of theirs and told them to enjoy the beach and other things Jeju offered as he himself went to his room to nap. As he was about to close the door he poked his head.

"Don’t cause any big problems that will cause a major scandal for us. I'm looking at you two EunHae."

Eunhyuk and Donghae didn’t even bother looking innocent since they usually were the trouble makers of the band. The duo merely snickered as they ran up to their own room to do whatever it was the pair did behind closed doors. The rest of the band exchanged looks before also breaking up to enjoy this vacation.

Although no one could really know how relaxing a vacation was going to be when it involved Super Junior.