16. Music

100 Word Prompts

Title/Prompt: Music

Author: Rosetta Stone

Pairing: K.R.Y

Rating: G

Summary: It's what brought them together, what made them apart of the band.

***

 

It was the thing that bonded them all together. Being the three main voices of Super Junior, music to them was something very important. Each voice brought something different to an already unique group. Kyuhyun's clear voice resonating on every song, the high pitch vocals of Ryeowook adding texture, and the low soothing sound of the baritone that Yesung brought to complete it in a full circle. They were a complete set, all three needed to sing together for the music to be truly special.

Because of their love with music, and the bond it created, the trio naturally grew close to one another. They had a similar relationship with each other that Eunhyuk had with Donghae. They relied heavily on one another to stay grounded and strong.

Yesung was always considered the leader amongst the three.  He was the oldest, thus in charge in keeping the two in line. At least, that’s what Leeteuk had told him when it was announced the trio would be the first sub-unit in the band. It proved to be rather difficult because he had some mischievous people to watch over. Everyone in the band, as well as the fans, knew how evil Kyuhyun was. But what they failed to realize was Ryeowook was just as evil. He had the power of being an innocent maknae that one didn’t realize they were trapped until they were done doing whatever the young man had asked. Point in the time Yesung went to the store in the middle of a storm because Ryeowook was out of milk for his latest recipe.

He never knew how it tasted since the nasty cold he got from being in the rain enabled him to taste or smell what the younger was making.

But he never could say no to Ryeowook. The boy would get a look in his eyes like a puppy and Yesung found his body moving on its own for him. With Kyuhyun it was different, there was an evil glint there that if the older would not oblige he would find something bad happening to his turtles. But he did love the two with his whole heart. They were evil in their own ways but also sweet. He knew this every time they sang. The soft gentle voice of Ryeowook or the clear pure sounds that Kyuhyun sang displayed their innocent sides.

Its what made their fans fall in love with them, and their company to favor them vocally. They might not have the dancing ability of Eunhyuk or Donghae. Nor do they have the variety skills like Leeteuk or Kangin. But their voices set them apart from the rest of the band, as well as the rest of the company. It was a special talent that no one else could meet. So they took pride in it, and focused on training their voices for the music. The music was the only way they knew to communicate with the other members.

They told them how they were more than just a Turtle Loving Yesung who loved to touch peoples lips in the middle of the night. Or the Shy Ryeowook who loved to cook and care for the members. Or the Evil Computer Snarky Maknae Kyuhyun. It made the members love them all the more with the music. Because that was their element to the band. What made them Super Junior.