1. Lovemaking

100 Word Prompts

Title/Prompt: Lovemaking

Author: LittleRose2888

Pairing: EunHae

Rating: PG-13 - R

Summary: For Eunhyuk and Donghae it was never . It was Lovemaking.

***

 

For Eunhyuk and Donghae it was never . When the two fell onto their bed together in the heat of passion it was more like a perfect dance where they knew what the other was going to do next without words.  The two of them have been together for years, since their trainee days in the large SM building. They didn’t know what drew them together but they were like moths to a flame. Even after they debuted no matter where they were on stage at some point they were next to each other, their hands barely able to keep to themselves.

The other members were not that surprised when they found out the two were actually in a relationship. To them it was obvious. There was no amount of fan-service to explain what those two had. Even the fans could tell the two of them were closer than band mates or brothers. There was plenty of videos and pictures to prove that claim, and they proudly called the two EunHae. Well some would argue if it were EunHae and others HaeHyuk but they all agreed that the two were to be together.

The truth of the matter was, both sides were correct. For the most part, their bedroom activities had Donghae on top. The younger man had a more aggressive bedroom personality that he did on stage. But every so often they switched it up. It usually happened when Eunhyuk performed a well-executed seductive dance on stage. Or when they did a couple dance where the main dancer was more in control. Those days the two were barely able to get into the comfort of their room before they jumped at each other.

But even then it was never just .

As Donghae pressed Hyukjae, for he was never Eunhyuk inside the bedroom, into the bed and ran his mouth along the others creamy smooth neck he felt his heart swell in size at the sight of his lover. The lead dancer was laid out on the bed san clothes, his bleach blond hair was a mess and his eyes held so much passion. It also held love, trust, and understanding. Those feelings swirled around in Hyukjae's eyes with so much energy it took Donghae's breath away.

"Hyukkie." He gasped out.

Hyukjae stared up at the other man with a small smile, his hand touching the other's face gently.

"It's okay Hae, I'm here." He whispered back.

Donghae dove down and caught the other in a deep passionate kiss. Hyukjae moaned into his mouth as his arms slid around the other's neck and pulled him closer. The two shared a long open mouth kiss, their tongues battling gently with each other. When Donghae finally pulled back to get some air, both their faces were red and both were panting heavily. Hyukjae smiled softly up at his lover. He raised his hips so his brushed up against Donghae. It made the younger man moan softly.

"Hae, I'm ready. Make love to me." Hyukjae whispered.

"Again, and again, and again. Forever." Donghae agreed with a loving smile.

He dove in again to do exactly what the other man wanted. And when they came together later Donghae collapsed on top of the panting dancer.

"Hyukkie, I love you." He panted against the other's sweat covered hair.

"I love you to Hae. I'll always love you." Hyukjae replied as he ran his hands down the others back.