4. Milk

100 Word Prompts

Title/Prompt: Milk

Author: Rosetta Stone

Pairing: EunHae

Rating: PG

Summary: Eunhyuk did not like to share his strawberry milk with anyone.

***

 

Eunhyuk was a kind person. He always had a shoulder for someone to lean on. He listened to all of the members problems and offered them the best advice possible. Whenever any of them had a performance or appearance outside the bands main activates he always made sure to set aside time so he could see them. He cared for each member, old or young, as a fellow brother for him to care for.

Eunhyuk was also a stingy bastard. He hated spending his own money and when he had to he made sure to pay the smallest amount possible. He never liked sharing his things with anyone else, be it clothes, food, or his precious strawberry milk. Especially his strawberry milk. He had his own supply of milk inside the fridge in both dorms for his own personal use. If fact the last time someone tried to drink his strawberry milk they found themselves dealing with an irate boy who would hesitate to attack anyone despite being a hyung or not. Something that Leeteuk found out the hard way.

And then there was Donghae. Donghae who snuck into Hyukjae's room at night to crawl into his bed. Donghae who would forget his wallet all the time forcing Hyukjae to pay for his things. Donghae who wore more of Hyukjae's clothes than his own. Donghae who would steal food right off Hyukjae's plate because it looked yummier despite ordering the same thing. Donghae who would take Hyukjae's precious strawberry milk straight from his hand and have a sip without having to fear any repercussions.

The other members found it unfair when Hyukjae would be violent towards any of them if they bothered him for anything like that but he barely batted an eye towards Donghae when the younger did that. Thy knew that Donghae had the ability to sooth anyone who was angry, he even had Heechul under his spell since the Diva member never could get angry at the fishy boy. But they were still surprised that he could get away with that. But whenever they voiced their frustration towards the lead dancer he would shrug his shoulders in response.

"Donghae's different." He had said once to Sungmin.

"Why is that? If any of us did that you would go berserk."

"Hae's my best friend. Its normal for best friends to do that." Hyukjae tried to defend himself.

"I'm your best friend, and so is Junsu. And I know for a fact the last time he took your milk you refused to talk to him for almost a month. AND you've known him longer than us too."

"Su and I are different. I can do things with him I can't with you two and same with you. You are all my best friends."

"And Donghae?"

"Donghae is someone that I don’t mind sharing my things with. And if I don’t we both know he would be in a lot of trouble. He always forget his wallet and money and even his iPod. He always uses mine."

"What did he say that one time? I never bring any of that I just bring Hyukjae with me." Sungmin recalled from an interview. They both chuckled.

"Right so I don’t get mad when he takes my strawberry milk. He would still do that even if I tell him no. So I don’t worry about it."

"I still don’t get it…" Sungmin muttered.

The two were interrupted by the arrival of Donghae and Kyuhyun. The both of them grinned and went to the talking pair.

"Hyukkie! Guess what! There is this great coffee place near here and we are going to go tonight."

"But Hae it's snowing!"

"So? I got the place to even get strawberry milk prepared for us! A friend of mine owns it."

"Really!? That's awesome Hae!"

The two friends took off at that to grab their coats to go on their impromptu date. They didn’t even ask if the other two would like to join at all which didn’t surprise them. When they left Sungmin turned towards the maknae with a pout.

"I never did figure out why Donghae is so different to Hyukjae than the rest of us."

Kyuhyun chuckled.

"Because Hyukjae loves Donghae. Min I thought that was obvious. He's different because he's hyung's lover."

"Well yeah I know that. But what about the money and food and clothes. He never once yells at Donghae for any of that stuff. Lover or not, I would think Hyuk would get annoyed."

Kyuhyun smirked.

"Hyukjae hyung is whipped. Donghae has him wrapped around his fingers and can do anything because he knows Hyukjae would never say no."

Sungmin thought about it and nodded.

"He really is whipped."

"Which is why it should be HaeHyuk and not EunHae."

Sungmin laughed at that. He wrapped an arm around the taller man's shoulder and began to lead him to their shared room.

"Tell me more about this theory. I'll even open up a bottle of wine for us to share."