12. Feline

100 Word Prompts

Title/Prompt: Feline

Author: Rosetta Stone

Pairing: HanChul

Rating: PG

Summary: Heechul is much like a cat. But Han Geng is the pet.

***

 

When the members were choosing their animals for the second Super Show, no one was surprised that Heechul chose the cat. In fact, it was actually expected. The Diva member was so much like a cat they wouldn’t be surprised if one day he had pointed ears and a tail like one. He loved to lounge around the dorms and sleep, he got hissy if anyone bothered him or messed with his stuff, and he was spoiled rotten. He never cooked for himself, and the members could not exactly remember the last time he actually carried his own luggage.

In fact, Heechul was so much like a cat that when Han Geng would run his fingers down the other's back and side a certain way the older man would purr. But only the Chinese Man knew this.  The two of them were in their shared bedroom relaxing on the bed. Han Geng was sitting up with his back resting against the headboard while Heechul was sprawled on his lap. The Diva had his head in the others lap and he body comfortably wrapped around Han Geng lower body. Han Geng had one hand petting his, currently red, hair while the other was flipping through his book. There was a low humming sound coming from Heechul as he relaxed against the touch.

"Hannie." He spoke softly.

"Hm?" The Chinese Man replied, showing that he was listening.

"I'm hungry." He declared.

"Shall I make you some Beijing Fried Rice?"

"Yes."

Han Geng made a move to get up but found it impossible with Heechul on his lap. He sighed and nudged the other to move but Heechul swatted his hand away.
"Chullie, I cant make you food if you don’t let me move."

"But I'm comfortable." He complained.

"Are you more comfortable or hungry?"

"Both."

"Chullie." He sighed.

Heechul hissed in annoyance when the other tried moving him again. He even dug his nails into Han Geng side to display his displeasure. Han Geng sighed in both frustration and slight pain from the nails. He brought his hand down to run patterns along the others back.

"Come on Chullie, I need to get up so I can feed you."

"Fine.." The other replied with a dramatic sigh.

Han Geng watched in amusement as the other gracefully raised himself from his lap. Heechul placed his hands on the bed in front of him and stretched out his back the same way a cat would. When he was finished he sat back on his feet and stared at Han Geng expectantly.

"Feed me." He said.

"Of course, cant let my Kitty go hungry." Han Geng replied teasingly.

"I am not your pet."Heechul said with his nose in the air. "You are mine."

"Of course Chullie." Han Geng replied as he kissed his lover on the nose. He then got off the man and made his way to the kitchen. He quickly whipped up a batch of his famous rice, because Heechul was impatient when hungry, and placed it on a plate. He went back to their room and found his lover spread out on the bed again. When he saw Han Geng, he smirked like a cat that caught a canary.

"Here you go." He said as he handed the plate to the other.

"Thank you." Heechul said as he dug into the food. He only ever said thanks to Han Geng.

As Heechul ate the food some of the juices slid down his hand to his wrist. Bringing his hand close, he lapped it up with his tongue. Han Geng grinned. He could spend all day comparing Heechul's mannerisms to that of a feline. When the older was finished he handed the plate to Han Geng and lightly groomed himself.

"Heechul, you really are like a cat." The Chinese Man said finally.

"Maybe Hannie, but remember. Cats never has masters, only slaves."

How very true. Heechul was like a cat but it was Han Geng who was eating out of the palm of his hand.