27. Sphere

100 Word Prompts

Title/Prompt: Sphere

Author: Rosetta Stone

Pairing: Band Fic

Rating: G

Summary: Super Junior decides that they need to think of new locations for their world concert tours. Instead of making it one whole big fight amongst the members Leeteuk decided on a more diplomatic approach to help them decide. A globe.

***

 

When Super Junior celebrated their 10 year anniversary the company gave the their own label to use and promote on their own. To the fans it was a long overdue and obvious gift towards a band that had obviously done so much for the company. There was a common thought that the company had not done enough in the most recent years towards the group of men who went through so much for them. For Super Junior, the sub label was the first opportunity they had where they were allowed to make their own decisions and branch out into fields that interest them. One of those areas were concert locations.

So on a regular ole Tuesday where all the members were able to get off and be in the dorms at the same time Leeteuk decided that he would use the opportunity to get them thinking of their concerts. It would still be a few years before they toured again since they had still a lot of members currently servings in the military at the moment but it also may be a few years for them to plan concerts anyways depending on where they decided to go. Knowing that asking eleven Korean men and two Chinese men their thoughts about this was only going to cause more headaches than solutions for the leader he decided to take a different approach. So when all the members were seated in the living room casually chatting with one another about their lives he had entered. He ignored all of their confused looks as he placed the large globe that he was borrowing from a friend on the table in the middle of the room. Everyone stared at the sphere in a mixture of confusion and amusement. It was Heechul who finally spoke first.

"Yah, old man what are you doing? Giving us a geography lesson? Because I feel like you would be a horrible teacher." He joked with a smirk.

"Okay one, I am not that much older than you. And two no it's not a geography lesson but if it was I would be an amazing teacher." Leeteuk argued back. "Besides I thought we could use this to pick our locations for the next couple of concert tours."

"How?" Eunhyuk asked curiously as he eyed the globe.

"I say we spin it and point to a spot. Where ever it lands we can find something close to perform at."

"That sounds like a bad idea." Kyuhyun argued right away. "The Earth is 70% water. The probability of you landing in the ocean is higher than you landing on a land mass. Then what?"

There was a silence as everyone thought of this indication. It was Ryeowook who had the best idea.

"We could rent a yacht and have a concert on the ocean! That would be something special for the fans."

"Except it would be a very limited concert, only a few would be able to go." Donghae argued back.

"True but that would make it even more special for the fans. An intimate affair with us."

"All I know that a boat on the ocean will probably mean we are doing a lot more songs shirtless." Siwon said with a sigh.

Eunhyuk shoot his hand in the air.

"I vote we do that!" He declared with a grin.

"I vote we don’t!" Kyuhyun countered just as quickly. "Some of us are not as comfortable in showing off their abs like you are hyung."

"Spoil sport."

"Guys." Leeteuk tried to calm the argument down before it turned into an all-out fight. "Let's start small. Is there anywhere that someone thinks we should be performing before I spin the globe?"

"Canada!" Henry called from across the room. When everyone turned to look at him he continued. "We already did America, and Mexico and places in South America. We have yet to perform in Canada. And since I am from there, I feel like that should be a first stop."

"Well do you really consider us performing in America when both occasions were SM concerts? We didn’t really headline in any of those. I feel like our American fans are probably expecting us to go there at some point as well." Zhou Mi commented next to him.

"True but we did actually sing there. I still say Canada."

"We will make that a point then." Leeteuk decided which made the youngest smile. "Now let's give this a spin!"

He put his hand on the globe and gave it a strong spin. The whole bad watched as the sphere spun around and around as quickly as possible before Leeteuk suddenly put a finger down. Everyone leaned close to see where it had landed.

"India." He declared to them.

"Oh that would be fun!" Yesung said with a grin. "There are so many things that we could do there for the fans."

"We could learn Bollywood!" Eunhyuk said as he looked towards Shindong. "That would be some dance routine!"

"Yes, and the food is great too."

"Okay sounds like India is a good choice then." Leeteuk wrote down the country on a notebook on the table. "Next!"

And he spun the globe a second time. When he placed a finger down he aimed a little lower than last time. They all looked close again.

"Cameroon." He said as he lifted off of Africa. "I have heard of it…"

Sungmin was already on his phone looking at stuff.

"Cameroon is a part of Africa and has the nickname of being Africa in miniature because of its unique landscape and culture. Looks like they speak many languages but English and French are the main ones. It sounds rather interesting."

"Do you think the company would even allow us to go to Africa? Sounds like something they will veto if we ask."

"It's not their call anymore. We are able to make these choices if we wanted too. Why else give us our own label?"

"We will write it down." Leeteuk decided as he did as such. "Let's worry about the company's involvement later. Now, let's spin again."

As he spun the globe a third time Donghae looked at Eunhyuk.

"How many times do you think he will do this?"

"Until we get enough opinions to appease him. Or until he finally lands in the ocean."

Donghae snickered and turned just as Leeteuk landed on the globe again.

"Brazil!"

"Redo!" Heechul called right away.

"Why?"

"Because we already been there. We should be finding new places to visit. What's close to it?"

Leeteuk look at the globe closely.

"How about Bolivia?"

There was a pause as they thought it over.

"That sounds fine to me. We all know that where ever we go in South America we have a lot of fans. It will be fun to visit other places."

"Okay, Bolivia it is." Leeteuk wrote it down and spun the wheel again. When he stopped it he chuckled lightly. The others leaned close to see that it was somewhere in Europe. He looked at them with a grin.

"Scotland."

"Oh! We get to wear kilts!" Ryeowook sounded absolutely excited about the whole idea.

"I am not wearing a skirt." Kangin argued right away.

"Well we don’t all have to wear them. Probably just half. We could figure that out later."

"Fine, Scotland it is."

Leeteuk grinned as he spun the globe again. This had to be one of his better ideas. The band is having some fun with it and they were branching out into other places in the world to see. He could already see all the different cultures and fans and the adventures his band was going to have with all these new places they were going. He was so focused on these thoughts that he wasn’t paying too close attention to the globe when he put his finger down. When he looked at the spot he visually blanched.

"What's wrong?"

"North Korea." Leeteuk explained.

"Redo!" The whole band called at once. Not that he blamed them. He spun the globe again. This time when he put his finger down it landed on Russia instead.

"Now that would be a fun concert." Henry said with a grin. "They have quite the culture there."

"Yes but aren't they rather homophobic? That might be an issue with some of our fan service." Eunhyuk said in concern.

"Please because what you do is considered fan service anymore." Heechul argued back with a smirk and an exaggeration of wagging his eyebrows.

Donghae snickered at this and Eunhyuk blushed. Leeteuk laughed but still wrote the country down. He thought maybe one or two more spins and they would have enough to get started with. He spun the sphere and when it stopped he smiled at Henry.

"Canada." He said.

"Yes!" Henry jumped out of his seat in excitement. "Its fate! We have to go there now. The globe has spoken."

The band laughed at this. It was obvious why the man wanted to go there so bad and they wanted him to be happy so they decided that would be a place they would for sure go. Leeteuk spun the globe again and watched it spin a few times before he put his finger down. Everyone laughed when they saw all the blue around it.

"I had a feeling we would land on water at some point. But I am surprised it made it this long before it did." Kyuhyun said with a laugh.

"True, maybe we should do Ryeowook's idea and rent a yacht and go into the ocean for a series of shows."

"The SS Super Junior." Shindong said with a grin.

"Now that sounds like fun. Our own ship."

The band began excitingly talking amongst themselves about their hypothetical ship and the places they would go with it. Leeteuk smiled as he jotted some notes down on his notebook as he listened to them. They may not be able to go to all these places and maybe they would be able to see more but he had a feeling that the globe was one of the best ideas he has had as of yet as a pass time for his band. They looked so happy and relaxed as they made plans for places they may or may not see that Leeteuk felt a warm feeling in his chest. It was almost like planning a family vacation. And he felt like any trip he took with these particular men would always be an adventure. And he always looked forward to them.

For years and years to come.