11. Sleepy

100 Word Prompts

Title/Prompt:

Author: Rosetta Stone

Pairing: EunHae

Rating: G

Summary: Eunhyuk was sleepy, all he wanted to do was sleep until next week.

***

It was late, really late in fact. The type of lateness that means the only people awake are overnight security guards and people suffering from insomnia. And those people who decided they wanted to be K-Pop idols, since they normally don’t finish their schedules until deep into the night. Eunhyuk was one of those lucky people who had decided to be a dancer and an idol for a career choice. As such he has sacrificed many hours of sleep in exchange for that status. The 27 year old dancer was dragging his feet as he made his way back to the dorms with one of the band's managers. He had just finished recording a late night variety show that would air sometime next week and all he wanted to do was go straight to bed and sleep a good 24 hours.

As Eunhyuk and the manager finally arrived at the dorms the young couldn’t help but notice how all the lights were out for the entire building. It was a reminder on how truly late it was. At the door the manager opened it up and stepped aside to allow the rapper to enter first.

"Good work Hyukjae-shi. You did well. Go get some sleep. You deserve it." The manager said as he patted him on the back.

"Thank you manager-hyung." Eunhyuk replied sleepily.

He stumbled into the entry way as he toed off his shoes and blindly made his way to his room. Careful to not make a lot of noise since some members were pretty scary when woken up late at night. Most especially Heechul and Sungmin whom have no problem causing physical harm to anyone that ruins their beauty sleep. Getting to his room he was all ready to just throw himself  on the bed and sleep for ever if allowed. However when he his lights he quickly realized that sleep was not going to happen easily. Sleeping already in his bed was the familiar figure of his best friend Donghae. The other man had the attendance to sleep in Hyukjae's room when the rapper was not around. The rapper being one of the few people who was allowed his own room. Eunhyuk rolled his eyes at this and dropped his bag on the floor. Pulling off his shirt and pants he went over to his bed and shook Donghae's shoulder.

"Yah, this is my room. GO sleep in your own." He complained.

Donghae shifted away from the shaking and pulled the blanket over his head.

"Quiet it Hyukkie, I'm trying to sleep." The younger man complained.

"I want to sleep too but you're in my bed." The dancer all but hissed to his best friend.

"There's room for two." Donghae sleepily replied.

The man rolled more to the wall and lifted the blanket up for Eunhyuk. Deciding he rather sleep than argue with his friend Eunhyuk slid into the bed. Right away Donghae turned so his face was pressed in Eunhyuk's chest and threw his arm and leg around the other male. Eunhyuk made a noise of complaint and tried to pry the younger off him, but Donghae was persistent. Finally he gave up and sighed in annoyance of his friend's antics so late at night. Allowing himself to relax he draped one of his arms around the younger and followed him to sleep.

By doing so completely missing the pleased smile that appeared on Donghae's face.

By the next morning, coming way too soon for Eunhyuk, the young rapper was woken up by the sound of someone giggling in his room. Groggily opening his eyes he was met with the sight of a sleeping Donghae two inches from his own face. Donghae had a peaceful look on his face that it made Eunhyuk want to fall asleep again, if only to see what type of dream the younger was having. But the giggling sound from earlier gain his curiosity so he craned his neck over to see what was going on.

Standing in the doorway was Sungmin and Ryeowook. The duo were giggling as Sungmin continued to take pictures of the cuddling duo with his cell phone. Eunhyuk would have made a ruckus about their antics if it wasn't for the still sleeping Donghae. All he could do was raise and arm in a swatting manner towards the two. However they were in the door and Eunhyuk still in bed that the arm never came close to them. But it did notify them that he was awake. And not amused.

"Good morning Hyuk." Sungmin whispered to the rapper. "We were just coming to tell you breakfast is ready. So when you get hungry, untangle yourself from Donghae and get some food."

"Don’t worry, I had a feeling he was here and made extra if he is also hungry." Ryeowook added with a smile.

Eunhyuk nodded to them and turned back to continue to sleep with Donghae. The pair left them be but Eunhyuk heard Sungmin telling the others about their situation and the photogenic evidence he got from it. The rapper had a feeling that picture was going to be used as black mail material in the near future. But right now he couldn’t care too much. He was still really sleepy from last night's schedules. Curling closer to Donghae he allowed himself to sleep again.

Next to him the other member was already awake from the conversation the three had. He was also considering getting up as well but could tell by the raccoon eyes his friend had that sleep was more important. Reaching carefully over the dancer he grabbed his phone and sent a text to Sungmin to keep their food aside and that they will be sleeping in. Neither member had a schedule for the day so it was easy to take it easy. He then set his alarm for a couple more hours and set his phone on the table again. Pecking his best friend on the forehead he also went back to sleep.

After all sleeping with someone you love always is a nice feeling.